IGNORED

now playing 2nd coming

luba

revive-otis-brown-the-thought-of-you-lea

novo a dobro!

kompozicije su odlične, najviše mi se dopada ritam sekcija i sami aranžmani, Glasper takođe odličan, možda je mogao bolje iskoristiti duvače, posebno na obradi Shanie Twain, gde sam već imao viziju remixa sa duvačima u progresiji u stilu Nu Spirit Helsinkija tj. Five Corners Quinteta. mada, već na prvoj numeri trubačka deonica je veoma dobra. Bilala svakako obožavam i naslovna trilogija na kojoj gostuje i koja se razvlači kroz album je baš nekako po mom ukusu.

očekivao sam Glasperovski album ali mi se ovo mnogo više dopada od Glasperovih dosadašnjih albuma. emotivan album posvećen ženi, porodici i bogu. 

mislim da ću ga do kraja dana još dva puta poslušati. sve preporuke: 8.5/10

np:

madlib-medicine-show-2.jpg

Edited by maheem

aj da vidimo šta su uvek odlični komše iz mađarske skuvali na novomalbumu

ovaj album je bez funka i afrobeata al je solidna rocknrolla

np:

bb-a.jpg

Allan Toussaint producirao, The Meters na instrumentima i 15/16-ogodišnjak na vokalu.

pizdarija zvuči sveukupno a njegov vokal je neverovatan :Hail:

In 1974, already a striking six foot-five, Bryant charted a surprising new musical course. This time he recorded with another renowned producer, New Orleans hit-maker Allen Toussaint. The result, the eponymous Browning Bryant is one of the most durably pleasing R&B albums of the 1970s. Though he was 15 and then 16 when the album was recorded, his mellifluous vocals are remarkably seasoned and emotionally intense, the boyish soprano voice having evanesced. His three self-penned songs also belie his age, with one, Cure My Blues, being covered by singer Ellen Mcilwaine (Her version is called "majestic" by All Music Guide.). Despite recording in a style drastically different than his earlier work, it turned out that Bryant was well-paired with Toussaint's trademark syncopated funk. Browning Bryant ranks as one of the best albums that Toussaint has produced in his illustrious career (2). It also has the distinction of being the first album recorded at Toussaint's historic Sea-Saint studio.

In an interview published in 2014, Toussaint said the following about a production of his that music buyers might have overlooked:

"Well, many years ago there was an album with a young white guy called Browning Bryant. A young white guy from South Carolina. A good looking young chap who played just enough guitar to support his singing. I remember feeling very good about the album but it didn’t do very much at all. I didn’t give very much thought back then to what should happen as I was always on to the next project. But thinking back that was a good one."