IGNORED

now playing 2nd coming

luba

Class Of 1986 Megamix was something i did about 10 years ago which was initially a personal mix for myself and close friends only , i never intended at the time to upload it on the internet, it was put together using 'SL 1200' turntables and 100% Vinyl from my own personal collection, i used 'Pro Tools' for extra layering , editing and scratching samples over the top , the mix took 7 weeks to complete...

1986 was a special year for me , it was the first year i got a job therefore i was able to purchase vinyl on a regular basis , by the end of that year my record collection was starting to look like a real DJ's collection...

I felt this year was important as you could buy compilations that would have 'Hip Hop , Rap , Funk , Soul , Go-Go & House' all on the same album , there was no genre splitting back then and so much exciting music around in that particular year , i had always wanted to do a massive mix of my favourite tunes from that year...

To Celebrate 3000 followers i decided for a limited time only to uploaded this special mix thats very close to my heart... Grab it while you can folks and many many thanks for the continued support !!!!

Class Of '86 (Megamix) by Dr Packer

https://soundcloud.com/dr-packer/class-of-86-megamix-limited