Avijacija bez granica...

dare...

Aaa, pa pričaj čoče, kolko para, kolko muzike, daj slike i utiske, aaa! :ziga:

Minimum £7.5k za PPL. LAPL je nesto jeftinija jer zahteva 10 casova manje. More info ovde. Slika nemam, posto sam bio zauzet :D Imam neke [postavih jednu i ovde] od proslog puta kad sam bio samo putnik.

svaka cast jms

seti me na onog sto je osedeo kad mu na prvom samostalnom nestalo napajanje komandne table :lolol:

Kad mi je pokazivao kako/sta rade flaps, doveo je avion u situaciju da jedri [smanjio snagu motora toliko da nije radio nista da nas pokrece]. I kaze, onda trazis pogodno mesto za sletanje :D

Izgubismo nekih 300 stopa visine dok mi je to pokazivao.

Edited by jms_uk

:lolol:

i od tada si sivobradi

e: zasto je dobar radni kombinezon za letenje

imas dzepove koje mozes da iskoristis ako nema drugih pomagala za povracanje :lala:

Edited by fritifrut

Kad se ne pazi kuda se ide

JMS_4293.JPG

desi se ovo

JMS_4294.JPG

Srecom ti znaci su od plastike tanke, a i bio je mehanicar na aerodromu tog dana zbog trka, te je ovaj tip uspeo da ode posle nekoliko sati, samo povredjenog ega.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meet Project Zero, the World’s First Electric Tilt-Rotor Aircraft

Project_Zero_cropped.jpg

European helicopter maker AgustaWestland has unveiled the world’s first electric tilt-rotor aircraft and says it has already made several flights.

Like the more famous Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey, the new electric aircraft can take off and land like a helicopter, but fly like an airplane. It’s called Project Zero, and it follows AgustaWestland’s belief that tilt rotor technology is the best layout for the future of fast vertical lift aircraft.

“We strongly believe in the tilt rotor concept as the future of high speed rotorcraft flight,” said Daniele Romiti, CEO of AgustaWestland. “It offers much greater speed and range than compound helicopter technology.”

AgustaWestland is no stranger to tilt rotor aircraft, having taken over the AW609, which was formerly known as the Bell Agusta 609 civilian tilt rotor aircraft. The AW609 resembles the V-22 Osprey but is smaller and has a pressurized cabin. Unlike the Osprey or AW609, which mount their engines and propellers at the end of each small wing, Project Zero has two integrated rotors within the wingspan of the aircraft. The rotors are entirely electric powered and can be rotated more than 90 degrees.

Its first flight was made in Italy in 2011, and was unmanned completed while the aircraft was tethered to the ground. Additional untethered test flights have been made since then. The rotors are horizontal during take off and landing, providing lift via the thrust produced. During cruise flight, the rotors turn and act like propellers on an airplane, and most of the lift will be produced by the horizontal wing. The wing tips are detachable for missions when the aircraft’s primary use will be as a helicopter.

AgustaWestland didn’t provide any specs on the aircraft. Although Project Zero is a technology demonstrator, a hybrid version is under consideration. A diesel engine would drive a generator to keep the electrons flowing. When the aircraft is on the ground, it can be pointed into the breeze, allowing the windmilling blades to supplement the recharging batteries.

http://www.wired.com/2013/03/agustawestland-electric-tilt-rotor/

• 3 weeks later...

China arrives in 'big jet club' with homegrown passenger plane

First Chinese-built C919, which aims to rival Boeing 737 and Airbus A320, rolls off assembly line in Shanghai
The C919 is unveiled in Shanghai. Photograph: ChinaFotoPress/ChinaFotoPress via Getty Images

Tom Phillips in Beijing

Monday 2 November 2015 10.01 GMT
Last modified on Monday 2 November 2015 10.21 GMT

3775.jpg?w=620&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10

China’s attempt to propel itself into the top flight of the global aviation industry has taken another step forwards as the country’s first big homegrown passenger jet rolled off the assembly line in Shanghai.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/02/china-big-jet-club-homegrown-passenger-plane