IGNORED

rodna ravnopravnost

gagorder

ništa ne razumem, a slično mi je rekao "profesor informatike" u srednjoj, i do danas mi nije jasno šta je hteo da mi poruči. na prvom času, prvo me pitao odakle mi je majka, da li sam srpkinja ili hrvatica, i onda "kuvaćeš ti ručak" :mellow: dakle?

• 3 weeks later...
Whether we like it or not, us females in the industry are role models and as such we have to be extremely careful what messages we send to other women. The message you keep sending is that its somehow cool to be prostituted … its so not cool Miley … its dangerous. Women are to be valued for so much more than their sexuality. We aren't merely objects of desire. I would be encouraging you to send healthier messages to your peers … that they and you are worth more than what is currently going on in your career. Kindly fire any motherfucker who hasn't expressed alarm, because they don't care about you.As posted on www.sineadoconnor.com
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/oct/03/sinead-o-connor-open-letter-miley-cyrus Edited by pacey defender

pejsi, nisam čitala čitav tekst, ali podsetilo me je na bijonsej i njene poruke na koncertu, koje su uglavnom 'budite seksi mačkice, tu leži vaša moć'