IGNORED

rodna ravnopravnost

gagorder

• 2 weeks later...

hehe, super je.pise da su to studentkinje prava sa novog zelanda.

Every bigot shut up (x 2)Hey hey hey (x 3)Boy you'd better quit all your sexist ways So hear our manifesto of the modern age.It's time to undermineThe masculine confinesCoz we don't wanna grind, Gri-ii-iind.You think that you're so slick,Let me emasculate ya!Because your precious dickCan't beat my vibrator.We're feelin' the frustrationFrom all the exploitation.Prepare for your castration.(Chorus)So we can fuck this man's world,With all its bullshit,Girls don't deserve it.We ain't good girls:We are scholastic,Smart and sarcastic,Not fucking plastic.Listen mankind!If you wanna get nasty,Just don't harass me: You can't just grab me.That's a sex crime!Yeah we don't want it -It's chauvinistic.You're such a bigot!What you see on tvDoesn't speak equality,It's straight up misogyny.Don't want you to come on my face!You think you're hunky (hey hey hey)You wanna hug me (hey hey hey)Don't you mean fuck me?One thing I ask of you:Don't assume that we all just wanna screw.Gotta respect me for me to be your boo.We don't want no scrubs, no we don't approve.Need a universal role reversal,In real life not a dress rehearsal.Gotta resist all the gender roles,Time to put misogyny on parole,Put exploitation on probation,Time for you to witness our liberation!There's more to life than penetration,And sexual discrimination.So tonight we ignite our civil rights,Resist chauvinism,Win the fight,Coz you're livin large just like a montageOf you and your friends actin' out Entourage.But we ain't whores to do your household chores,To make you a sandwich when we're on all fours.From history to herstory.Know you got some opinions that we don't agree.Need to call my sister Joan of A-R-C,Bake a feminist cake, Antoinette Marie.Yeah, guys, we got spies, Know all you wanna do is fertilise, But avert your eyes from my thighs,Never tell a bitch that she gotta drop a size.You wanna box gap? Show me your six pack.Wanna landing strip? You'd better get ripped.I apologise if you think my lines are crass,Tell me how it feels to get verbally harassed.(Chorus)So we can fuck this man's world,With all its bullshit,Girls don't deserve it.We ain't good girls:We are scholastic,Smart and sarcastic,Not fucking plastic.Listen mankind!If you wanna get nasty,Just don't harass me: You can't just grab me.That's a sex crime!Yeah we don't want it -It's chauvinistic.You're such a bigot!

Postoje dve varijante spota, jedna u kojem manekenke nose bikinije&garderobu, a druga kada su samo u gacicama.Ako i posle ovoga farel effect nadjaca majmuna u tebi, onda si san svake poneke studentkinje prava.

Edited by CowBoy
Ne znam jel ima negde drugde na forumu, ali ovo mi deluje kao pravi topić - naime, čuveni sisogoljavajući protestni pokret Femen je izgleda osnovao muškarac (doduše, ona Ševčenkova kaže da nije baš tako bilo). Jako zanimljivo, baš bih voleo da pogledam taj dokumentarac koji je sve to autovao.

ova carica što je napisala članak je jedna od onih za priču.

Meet Matt Graber, Your New Leftwing Heartthrob!Move over, Che: There's a new progressive poster boy in town!by Kathy Shaidle September 4, 2013 - 8:25 amMatthewGraber-Dont_Call_Me__Dude_-matt_graber-300x300.jpgMatt Graber: Sensitive Man

A friend sent me a link this morning, with the subject line:

A white Guy in a Keffiyeh places a
thinly disguised personal ad
:lol:
in a feminist blog.
I’m in a rare generous mood, so I feel compelled to share Matt Graber’s stirring manifesto — is that word “sexist”? — at The Feminist Wire:
Please don’t call me “man” or “dude” any longer.
I will not join you in friendship or partnership on a male-supremacist, patriarchal project.
I will not condone the view that women are born to provide you with sexual gratification, and to do care work for you.I will not be your wingman. I will not support your
objectification of women’s bodies
. Women are not accessories to you, regardless of how much money you have. In social settings such as parties, bars, or clubs, I will not accompany you when you
violate the personal space
of others. When they refuse to allow you to enter into their personal space, I will not ease or comfort you.
Brace yourselves: There’s more.But then the comments from the blog’s primary readers — women — take it to the next level of epic.They aren’t impressed by Matt “Don’t Call Me Dude!” Graber’s epic beta male white-knighting. :thumbsup:Uh oh.One sample:
This is really cheap, unevolved feminism looking for cookies.
Poor Matt. He must be very confused by this reaction.He just wants to violate a little personal space be loved and understood and appreciated.Now, I know we’re all sick of the #NotTheOnion hashtag, but this op-ed really seems to be… real.Unless a sarcastic guy (or even a very clever woman) wrote this pitch-perfect parody of campus-speak circa 1994, then arranged for the ideal “Che!” headshot to go with it, and got it all accepted as legit by the gatekeepers at The Feminist Wire.In which case, I salute you, Sir/Madam.For the rest of us: Palette cleanser, stat!http://pjmedia.com/l...ing-heartthrob/
Edited by Hella