Top Posters In This Topic

• Feindouno

• Moća

• nbg4ever

• Weenie Pooh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Izasli bonusiPersi 3 :lol:
Benteke da 2 gola, dobije bonus 1. RVP ne uradi ništa, dobije bonus 3 :isuse:Džabe mi golčina Sturridgea kad je ukupno skrpio 5 poena, što je protivnički kapiten odmah prebacio tim fantomskim bonusom (3x2)
izgubih zbog bonusa RVPu :(
Izvini. :fantom: Posto sam otputovala, izmenu (koja je donela 1 bod) sam obavila jos u sredu i nisam gledala nijednu utakmicu, pa sam se sinoc vec pomirila s porazom. Malopre se prijatno iznenadih.Sledece kolo pocinjem sa -4. Ako se ni ovo ne isplati, do kraja cu menjati samo u slucaju povreda ili kartona.

- Van Persie u svakoj koloni ima nulu, ali EA Sports Index 28, dakle bonus +3- Džeko jedan gol, ukupno jedan šut na gol, bonus +2- Gerrard jedan gol, jedna asistencija, bonus +1- Sturridge jedan gol, MotM performance gde god sam pogledao, bonus +1- Milner kurac na biciklu, bonus +1U zaključku, jebao ih misteriozni EA Sports Player Performance Index da ih jebao.

A kao los ti bio Noubl sa klupe :yawn2:Enivej, stize i Liga sampinjona, sto moze uticati na bencovanje nekih igraca.

MUSun 10th – PL – Everton (Home)Wed 13th – CL – Real Madrid (away)Mon 18th – FA Cup – Reading (Home)Sat 23rd – PL – QPR (Away)Sat 2nd – PL – Norwich (Home)Tue 5th – CL – Read Madrid (Home)
Persi mozda na klupi u GW 28, protiv Norica. Onda sledi i FA kup. Everton i Arsenal bi mogli da pauziraju u GW29. Bice veselo. Evo i komentara sa Scouta gde ima detaljnije...

EPL teams still involved in the FA Cup:Man Utd – ReadingHuddersfield/Leicester – WiganMan City – LeedsOldham – EvertonArsenal – BlackburnMiddlesbrough – Chelsea (If they beat Brentford)The sixth round is played at the same weekend as GW29. WH – United or Reading – AV will obviously be have to moved since one of those teams have to advance to the sixth round. Arsenal are facing Everton and City are facing Wigan, and one team from each fixture will most likely advance, so Arsenal – Everton and City – Wigan will probably be have to moved. Let’s say that the difference in quality becomes obvious and that therefore Chelsea go through (that’s not guaranteed when looking at cup results this year or Chelsea’s form), then that takes us to a total of four Premier League games that might be moved:1. West Ham – Man utd OR Reading – Aston Villa (one guaranteed)2. Arsenal – Everton (likely)3. Man City – Wigan (likely)4. Fulham – Chelsea (possible)For those of us with a WC still intact, it would be great if all the fixtures were moved to anothe gameweek, but (for some teams atleast) it would be possible to just move the fixtures midweek in the same gameweek.The only fixture that can’t be played midweek the same gameweek is Arsenal-Everton since Arsenal are facing Bayern in the Champions League that week. So if one of Everton and Arsenal make it through to the sixth round in the Fa Cup, then we are guaranteed that atleast two teams got a DGW in the future.Chelsea would also be force to move the game against Fulham to another GW if they beat Sparta Praha in the Europa League and advance to the round of 16. The return leg is scheduled on 14/03.Alot of ifs, but it is possible to get a alot(or atleast some) teams with a blank in gw 29, and then with a DGW at another stage.

Edited by nbg4ever