IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Ryan Franco

ето прилике да се надмаши онај непрекидни кадар из тру детектива сценом од 10 минута како дени сере на ливади

A mi ovamo kao pričamo da nije u redu porediti Martina i Stephena Kinga, koji je u svoja dela najbolje obožavao da umetne besmrtne stihove "Beans, beans, the musical fruit / The more you eat it, the more you toot"

A mi ovamo kao pričamo da nije u redu porediti Martina i Stephena Kinga, koji je u svoja dela najbolje obožavao da umetne besmrtne stihove "Beans, beans, the musical fruit / The more you eat it, the more you toot"

Carski stihovi, uz još carskiji Skrobonjin prevod: Pasulj, pasulj, muzikalno voće, kad ga mnogo jedeš, stomak ti brboće.

Carski stihovi, uz još carskiji Skrobonjin prevod: Pasulj, pasulj, muzikalno voće, kad ga mnogo jedeš, stomak ti brboće.

Мајсторски превод.

Btw, ja ne kapiram kako neko moze da mrzi Cersei, narocito u seriji. Moj omiljeni zenski lik. Za razliku od Arije, Deneris, Ashe - nije exploitation za streberke, vec realan zenski lik koji se bori u realnim zivotnim situacijama.

Btw, ja ne kapiram kako neko moze da mrzi Cersei, narocito u seriji. Moj omiljeni zenski lik. Za razliku od Arije, Deneris, Ashe - nije exploitation za streberke, vec realan zenski lik koji se bori u realnim zivotnim situacijama.

Серси уз мајку на вукове и ћеру јој Сансу најачи женски лик.

Aha, i realno uči dete-kralja da "Everyone who isn't us is the enemy." :isuse:

Nego, za istorijoljubitelje, Martin objašnjava na koju se RW scenu ugledao kad je u pitanju Džofrijeva svadba:

I don’t know how it comes across in the show, because I haven’t actually seen it yet, but the poison that is used to kill Joffrey is one that I introduce earlier in the books and its symptoms are similar to choking. So a feast is the perfect time to use this thing. I think the intent of the murderer is not to have this become another Red Wedding—the Red Wedding was very clearly murder and butchery. I think the idea with Joffrey’s death was to make it look like an accident — someone’s out celebrating, they haven’t invented the Heimlich maneuver, so when someone gets food caught in his throat, it’s very serious. I based it a little on the death of Eustace, the son of King Stephen of England. Stephen had usurped the crown from his cousin, the empress Maude, and they fought a long civil war and the anarchy and the war would be passed down to second generation, because Maude had a son and Henry and Stephen had a son. But Eustace choked to death at a feast. People are still debating a thousand of years later: Did he choke to death or was he poisoned? Because by removing Eustace, it brought about a peace that ended the English civil war. Eustace’s death was accepted [as accidental], and I think that’s what the murderers here were hoping for — the whole realm will see Joffrey choke to death on a piece of pie or something. But what they didn’t count on, was Cersei’s immediate assumption that this was murder. Cersei wasn’t fooled by this for a second. She doesn’t believe that it was an accidental death. You saw the scene filmed, does it come across as he could possibly be just choking or is it very clear he’s been poisoned?