IGNORED

slobodan pristup naoružanju

Anduril

George Zimmerman briefly taken into custody after incident with gunUpdated 4:30 p.m. (CBS) - George Zimmerman has been taken into custody following an incident involving a gun, CBS News has confirmed.In a telephone interview the Lake Mary, Florida police chief said George Zimmerman was in "investigative detention" after his estranged wife, Shellie, called authorities to say he was threatening her and her parents with a gun. Lake Mary police say they were called to the Sprucewood Road home of Shellie Zimmerman's parents Monday afternoon. As of 3:45 p.m., George Zimmerman was no longer in custody, reports CBS affiliate WKMG."He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying 'step closer' and he's just threatening all of us," Shellie Zimmerman said in a 911 call, reports the station, adding that George Zimmerman was "trying to shut the garage door" on her."He punched my dad in the nose my dad has a mark on the nose. I saw his glasses were on the floor," Shellie Zimmerman said in the call. "He then accosted my father then took my iPad out of my hands. He then smashed it and cut it with a pocketknife, and there is a Lake Mary city worker across the street that I believe saw all of it."Shellie Zimmerman reportedly tells her father on the call to get behind a car. "I don't know if he's going to start shooting at us or something," she says in the call.She said her father "feels like he's going to have a heart attack.""I don't know what he's capable of," Shellie Zimmerman reportedly said. "I'm really scared."Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson tells the station police are "trying to determine what exactly happened."No arrests have been made.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Anduril

• Turnbull

• Аврам Гојић

Kako bi nadomestili biološku deficijenciju trebalo bi im izdati dozvole za automatsko oružje, da budu opušteniji pri gađanju i sa većom verovatnoćom pogotka.Spray and pray!

u prvih (skoro pa) šest minuta kao da se obraća idiotima. da je još samo jednom kazala "bilo je potrebno 50 godina da stignemo do polovine ove liste" mislim da bih prekinula klip.

• 1 month later...
A teenage babysitter was arrested Tuesday and charged in the death of a 5-year-old Texas boy who accidentally shot himself with the babysitter's gun while she was napping, authorities said.The sheriff's office said Ringhardt, who lives with the boy's family, left her semiautomatic .40-caliber handgun on a coffee table when she went into a bedroom to take a nap Monday afternoon.Ringhardt told investigators she had the gun because she was frightened of being home alone, the sheriff's office said.
http://www.daytondai...ng-babys/nbWj8/ Edited by pacey defender
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First they came for unregistered assault weapons and high-capacity magazines...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/29/connecticut-gun-law_n_4516088.html

Connecticut gun owners are rushing to register certain firearms and ammunition that will be considered illegal contraband in the new year.People have been lining up early in the morning at the state Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection's headquarters in Middletown in recent days to turn in applications for assault weapons certificates and high-capacity magazine declaration forms so they can legally keep the items.Under a wide-ranging gun control law, passed earlier this year in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting in Newtown, gun owners have until Tuesday to submit the paperwork.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/31/looks-like-weimar-germany-the-viral-photo-out-of-connecticut-thats-giving-some-gun-owners-chills/
Under a wide-ranging gun control law passed after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, they have until Tuesday to submit the paperwork with the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection.“Holy crap. Looks like Weimar Germany,” Twitter user @votermom said of the photo.“Another disgusting picture from Connecticut . . .men waiting in line to register guns with the government,” user @chipwoods commented.“First, they came for the guns,” @PaulRReyes added.“Life is too short to live in a state that does this to its residents,” Twitter user @lancemfisherdeclared.
971062_381684941941723_1448308875_n.jpg
If more citizens were armed, criminals would think twice about attacking them, Detroit Police Chief James Craig said Thursday.
james-craig-e1388756663250.jpghttp://bearingarms.com/detroits-top-cop-says-that-he-wants-more-citizens-armed-to-prevent-crime/
Cherokee County, NC, leaders are taking North Carolina’s expansion of gun rights a step further by allowing legal concealed weapons in most all county offices.Anyone, including county employees, may carry a concealed handgun with the proper permit.Guns are still prohibited inside the courthouse, schools and the jail, said David Wood, chairman of the Board of County Commissioners.But in offices ranging from the social services to the tax appraiser, they will be allowed, he said.
http://bearingarms.com/cherokee-county-nc-becomes-the-latest-to-allow-employees-to-carry-concealed/