IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

Sad na Guardianu pročitah kako je i poslednje obraćanje (pre ovoga) bilo zakazano za 22 po lokalnom vremenu a bilo u ponoć po istom, znači načekaćemo se...

dok se ceka govor, isplivalo da hosni nije dao ni astonki da dodje, pa makar se zakopcala do grla

The European Union stands ready to help Egypt build a deep rooted democracy, the 27-nation bloc's foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton said on Thursday. Ashton said she had spoken to Egyptian Foreign Minister Aboul Gheit earlier in the day about Europe's role in the events unfolding in his country. "I reiterated that no matter what happens in the next hours and days, the European Union stands ready to help build the deep democracy that will underpin stability for the people of Egypt," she said in a statement. The EU will be ready with "a package of measures" to help and support the transition she told the minister. Ashton said she had also reiterated her wish to travel to Egypt as soon as possible "as mandated by the leaders of the European Union" at a summit of the 27 nations last week. EU officials earlier Thursday had tried to persuade Egypt to authorise a visit next week by Ashton after it emerged the previous day that President Hosni Mubarak's administration had refused her entry. "We are still working in order that Mrs Ashton... gets into Egypt next week," her spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic told journalists A refusal to allow Ashton to visit would amount to rejecting "the EU as a whole," the official insisted. Ashton has said she will visit Tunisia on Monday, a month on from the toppling of its authoritarian president Zine El Abidine Ben Ali, and wanted to go from there to Egypt as well as other countries in the region. While preparations for Tunis are "well on track," Kocijancic said, for Egypt, they were "ongoing... we are working on all levels for this visit to happen." While recognising agreement was required from the Egyptian authorities, she said the EU would announce on Friday Ashton's programme.

Al Arabiyi se javljaju cold showeri za Tahrir:

Ne slušam naredbe [belosvetski' protuva] izvana!Predjem ovlasti drugu Omaru, ali ostajem vaš Precednik. Fala i Alahuekber.
I jedan bijedni plusić, ukidanje izvanrednog stanja. Edited by Roger Sanchez

dos (ili mozda depos?) trazi ovo:

Top Egyptian dissident Mohammed ElBaradei has called for a three-member executive council and a national unity government to replace Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak. "The leader of the regime must make place for a presidential council composed of three people and a government of national unity," ElBaradei, a Nobel Peace Prize laureate, told Austria's die Presse daily. ElBaradei, the former head of the Vienna-based International Atomic Energy Agency, outlined the steps Egypt should take next; free and democratic elections and a transitional constitution within a year.
al panetta ce mi ubrzo postati najomiljeniji spijun na svetu. jebote i tenant je bio bolji.
US intelligence chiefs said Thursday upheaval in Egypt would have a "long-lasting" impact in the Middle East, warning that other Arab governments could face their own popular revolts. Describing the events in Cairo as a political earthquake, the national intelligence director and the head of the CIA told lawmakers that the pent-up frustrations fueling the wave of street protests in Egypt were present in other Arab states. "I think it suffices to say there are a number of countries in the Arab world that reflect some of the same concerns, the concern about the lack of freedoms, the lack of political reform, the lack of truly free and open elections, the economic stagnation, the impact this is having on unemployment particularly for the young," CIA Director Leon Panetta said. "All of which means we've got to pay a great deal of attention because I think the triggers, the factors that kicked off what happened in Egypt could very well have an impact in other areas," said Panetta, when asked about the consequences for Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Syria. At the same hearing before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, the director of national intelligence, James Clapper, said that the unrest in Egypt "will have a long-lasting impact throughout North Africa and the Middle East." The turmoil has put the US government in a difficult position as it balances its longstanding strategic ties with Arab regimes while urging democratic change in Egypt. With US officials worried that a power vacuum in Egypt or chaotic revolts elsewhere could open the way to Islamist militants, Panetta said the outcome of the unrest remained uncertain. Citing media reports, Panetta openly speculated about Mubarak's downfall and said if he stepped down, the aftermath carried the potential to transform the region -- for better or worse. If there was a democratic breakthrough that moved toward genuine reforms and eventual free elections, "then I think it could have a positive effect with regards to that area." But he added: "If on the other hand, obviously, this turns in another direction, then that too could affect not only the security of Israel but the security of other nations." Clapper said the popular uprising in Egypt had the potential to undermine militant propaganda from Al-Qaeda and demonstrate the power of peaceful, democratic change. He also played down fears about the role of the Muslim Brotherhood opposition in Egypt, saying it was a largely secular organization that did not promote violence and had denounced Al-Qaeda. But FBI Director Robert Mueller appeared to disagree, saying "elements of the Muslim Brotherhood here and overseas have supported terrorism." Asked about the potential for mass protests erupting in Syria, Panetta said popular unrest was less likely there but similar grievances were festering. President Bashar al-Assad "exercises tremendous control over what happens in Syria," he said. Both Panetta and Clapper defended the work of the intelligence community and rejected criticism that the spy agencies had failed to spot the warning signs of turmoil. Clapper said the services had done "yeoman's work" and that "the intelligence community has long identified the conditions that exist in the Mideast, in terms of economic concerns, political repression, and the frustrations that accrue to many of the people in the Mideast." Predicting precisely what would be the catalyst to fuel mass demonstrations was difficult, he and Panetta said. Intelligence analysts could pinpoint fault lines and report tremors "but they can't tell you exactly when an earthquake's going to take place," Panetta said. Senate Intelligence Committee chair Dianne Feinstein said earlier this week that the intelligence services gave the White House and lawmakers "no real warning" that unrest would shake its longtime ally. The US military's top officer, Admiral Mike Mullen, said last week that the events in Egypt came as a "surprise."

komitment komitment komitmentponosan na mladost i sinove egiptakomitmentkaznice one koji su bili grubi prema narodu(dostojanstvo, dostojanstvo, dostojanstvostudenti su u pravudostojanstvoniko ne sme da ih bije)

kakav bre septembar, da li je moguce da je toliko nenormalanako sada ne ode, sutra pakao

Edited by Marko M. Dabovic