IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

Je l su smeli da ponesu peroreze?
Ne znam sta su smeli da ponesu, Izrael i Egipat zajednicki dele odgovornost nad bezbednoscu Sinaja i to uglavnom funkcionise. Ako ti se to ne dopada, jebi ga.
Ne znam sta su smeli da ponesu, Izrael i Egipat zajednicki dele odgovornost nad bezbednoscu Sinaja i to uglavnom funkcionise. Ako ti se to ne dopada, jebi ga.
Rekao bih da on misli na neka specifična ograničenja utvrđena Camp Davidom.

veliki dan za egipat turmoilise vasingtoncic

The United States scrambled to keep up with fast-moving developments in Egypt Thursday, with Washington buzzing with scenes of turmoil in Cairo and reports that President Hosni Mubarak may step down. President Barack Obama monitored breaking news updates on jubilation and confusion in the Egyptian capital on television on Air Force One as he flew to Michigan and received regular updates from his national security staff. CIA Chief Leon Panetta meanwhile caused a flurry of excitement by appearing to give credence to strong reports and rumors that Mubarak, due to speak to the Egyptian people on television later Thursday, would likely go. But a spokesman later swiftly clarified that Panetta was referring in a congressional hearing to news accounts and not some classified and privileged information culled by the US spy agency. Aboard Air Force One, Obama's spokesman Robert Gibbs would not say when or whether the president had received information that Mubarak was on the verge of ceding power after days of raging street protests. "We are watching a very fluid situation. The president is watching the same thing you are," Gibbs told reporters, adding he did not want to prejudge events which may take place in Egypt later. Other officials declined to comment on multiple reports on US cable television outlets and elsewhere that the Arab strongman could be preparing announce his departure later on Thursday. But they stressed that Washington had all along pressed for an "orderly" and swift transfer or power from Mubarak in a process that would lead to free, inclusive and fair elections. The president was briefed immediately before leaving Washington on the situation by his National Security Advisor Tom Donilon and was receiving further updates throughout the day. Panetta's comments caused a stir at a meeting of the House of Representatives intelligence committee. Asked about reports that the Egyptian leader was about to relinquish power, Panetta said: "I got the same information you did, that there's a strong likelihood that Mubarak may step down this evening." But a US official later told AFP that "the director was referring to press reports." Panetta said that if Mubarak did leave office it "would be significant in terms of where the hopefully orderly transition in Egypt takes place." And the CIA director also said that it was likely that if Mubarak did go, he would hand over to his Vice President -- and former intelligence director -- Omar Suleiman, who has close ties to the US clandestine community. The director of US national intelligence, James Clapper said earlier that popular unrest in Egypt would have a "long-lasting impact" on North Africa and the Middle East. The State Department meanwhile postponed a briefing likely to have been consumed by demands for information about what Washington knows about the Egypt situation. Uncertainty and hope among protesters in Egypt was sparked when the military said it would respond to the "legitimate" demands of the people. It was not immediately clear if the announcement spelled the end of Mubarak's 30-year-reign, the central demand of hundreds of thousands of people who have filled the country's streets in the two-week-old uprising. State television said the embattled president would address the nation within hours. Egyptian television interrupted all programming to present footage of a panel of senior military officers, one of whom read out a statement described as "communique number one" of the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces. "In support of the legitimate demands of the people," the army "will continue meeting... to examine measures to be taken to protect the nation and its gains and the ambitions of the great Egyptian people," it said.
a tv bastilja prenosi
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was holding talks with Vice President Omar Suleiman on Thursday at the presidential palace in Cairo, state television announced. "President Hosni Mubarak is holding talks now with his deputy Omar Suleiman at the presidency in Heliopolis," the announcer said, referring to the district where the president has his main residence. The report included brief footage of the two together in conversation, but it was not immediately clear when it had been recorded.

tja... mogli bi se nacekati do izbora"This is not a coup in the traditional sense," the official said. "But this is a transfer of the system of government from the civilian to military. The military is stepping up, recognizing its responsibility to the Egyptian people.""These were all definite and conclusive steps toward a political process under the constitution," the official said, referring to the effort to implement reforms. "But this political process never received enough support, either from the crowd of the international community. Now we have to go outside the constitutional frame."

jebes ga, ovo do pre mesec dana nije mogao da zamisli ni tarik ali

Saudi-politics Saudi activists found first political party by Wissam Keyrouz Despite a ban on political parties, nine activists in ultra-conservative Saudi Arabia have announced the formation of the first party there, aiming to forward political reform, their website says. The activists have issued a founding statement for the "Islamic Umma Party," and have sent a letter to King Abdullah seeking recognition of it, according to their website, www.islamicommaparty.com. "It is not hidden from you that the Islamic world has seen great political developments and the strengthening of freedoms and human rights which Islam already approves ... It is now time for the kingdom to keep pace with this development and contribute to it," a copy of the letter on their website reads. The party's founding statement -- issued against the backdrop of pro-democracy unrest in Egypt and elsewhere in the Arab world -- says its aim is to forward the movement for peaceful political reform. "We have established the Islamic Umma Party to contribute to forwarding the peaceful political reform movement, to which all the people look forward," says the statement, which is signed by the nine men, whom it said were lawyers, businessmen, professors and political activists. The founders believe in "freedom," "political pluralism, and the peaceful transfer of power, and the right of the (Islamic) nation to choose its governments," it says. The statement also refers to the activists' faith "in the unity of the (Islamic) nation, and the need to unify and strengthen the integration between its peoples and states, especially in the Gulf and the Arabian peninsula, and in the Arab and Islamic world generally." According to various Saudi websites, one of the founders, Sheikh Mohammed al-Qahtani, said that the letter requesting the party's recognition was sent to the royal court on Wednesday. Qahtani said that the founding of the party was "was a natural response to the development of the political situation in the region and the development of political action in the kingdom," websites said. "The time has come to approve political rights and launch general freedoms, especially to approve the right of the people to elect the Shura Council and the creation of legislation to govern all these political rights," Qahtani said. An absolute monarchy, Saudi Arabia has held just one set of elections in its history and those polls in 2005 were to pick just half of the members of 178 municipal councils with the rest being appointed by the authorities. The kingdom does not have a parliament, but does have a consultative Shura Council, an all-appointed body designed to consult with the king on policies, laws, and other matters.

kaze obama: 'we are witnessing history unfold' in egyptbosna malo kaska, ali se potrudila

A BH Airlines flight from Cairo with 154 Bosnians aboard was expected to arrive in Sarajevo late Thursday, the Foreign Ministry said in a statement. A group of 25 Bosnian students were evacuated from Egypt on Turkish Airlines flights on Tuesday and Wednesday, it added.

Kako je zalosno posmatrati ovu prodaju muda za bubrege. Kao da je Mubarak bio glavni problem a ne sistem u kojem do guse pliva i ovaj Sulejman kao i ceo generalstab "cenjene" institucije zvane vojska iz koje isti taj Mubarak potice.Napravice kozmeticke promene i onda teraj dalje jos jednu generaciju u propast. Drugde je to vec vidjeno, njih tek ceka veliko razocarenje. A Obama je upravo najbolji da proda tu maglu jer tako i shvata opis svog posla.

Edited by Anduril
Kako je zalosno posmatrati ovu prodaju muda za bubrege. Kao da je Mubarak bio glavni problem a ne sistem u kojem do guse pliva i ovaj Sulejman kao i ceo generalstab "cenjene" institucije zvane vojska iz koje isti taj Mubarak potice.Napravice kozmeticke promene i onda teraj dalje jos jednu generaciju u propast. Drugde je to vec vidjeno, njih tek ceka veliko razocarenje. A Obama je upravo najbolji da proda tu maglu jer tako i shvata opis svog posla.
Ti si se nešto žešće bacio u baba gatara biznis? Ovo je već drugo Proročanstvo...Inače, CNNu potvrđuju iz dva izvora da se vlast predaje Omaru S, dakle trenutačno gatara gađa.Egipatska državna prikazuje Tahrir party. RT. Edited by Roger Sanchez

dok cekamo govor, kaze gugl dzejkob

Pro-democracy cyber activist Wael Ghonim, a hero to the anti-regime movement after he was jailed and held blindfolded for 12 days for helping to organise the first protest last month, warned his followers to be cautious. "Guys, don't do much speculation for now, just wait and see," he posted on his popular Twitter feed. "Long live Egypt!"