IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

Secretary general of the Nat Democratic Party on BBC saying he has asked Mubarak to stanmd aside."He was very accomodating and showed to ne the respect has for the people"

Slavna egipatska vojska sada kreće na Sinaj, na odmor. Šarm šeik.Čim stigne ausvajs.
erm...egipatska vojska je na Sinaju vec par nedelja

Kad zaista sve bude gotovo, biće baš zanimljivo videti hoće li se svi razići kućama, ili će zahtevati i hapšenje, oduzimanje bogatstva, suđenje za 300 mrtvih, itd. Kapiram da će svi biti tako srećni nakon 3 nedelje pakla, da će ovaj imati vremena da otpešači do Burme.

Kad zaista sve bude gotovo, biće baš zanimljivo videti hoće li se svi razići kućama, ili će zahtevati i hapšenje, oduzimanje bogatstva, suđenje za 300 mrtvih, itd.
The battle's doneAnd we kind of wonSo we sound our victory cheerWhere do we go from here?
Kad zaista sve bude gotovo, biće baš zanimljivo videti hoće li se svi razići kućama, ili će zahtevati i hapšenje, oduzimanje bogatstva, suđenje za 300 mrtvih, itd. Kapiram da će svi biti tako srećni nakon 3 nedelje pakla, da će ovaj imati vremena da otpešači do Burme.
razici ce se, ali ne verujem da ce sve stati od srece. kad su juce i danas izasli i strajkaci drzavnih sluzbi, pa cak i advokati, nema stajanja.takodje, kakva i kolika je reakcija na gugl dzejkobov intervju posle pustanja iz zatvora, ih, grassroots se nastavlja.
This is not an Islamic uprising. The Muslim Brotherhood is approved by just 15 percent of Egyptians -- and its leaders get barely 1 percent of the vote in a presidential straw poll. Asked to pick national priorities, only 12 percent of Egyptians choose sharia (Islamic law) over Egypt's regional leadership, democracy, or economic development. And, when asked to explain the uprising, the issues of economic conditions, corruption, and unemployment (around 30 percent each) far outpace the concern that "the regime is not Islamic enough" (only 7 percent).Surprisingly, when asked two different ways about the peace treaty with Israel, more support it (37 percent) than oppose it (27 percent) -- although around a third say they "don't know" or refuse to answer this question. Only 18 percent of Egyptians approve either Hamas or Iran. And a mere 5 percent say the uprising occurred because their government is "too pro-Israel."...As for Egyptian views of America, a narrow plurality (36 percent vs. 27 percent) say Egypt should have good relations with the United States. And only a small minority (8 percent) say the current uprising is against a "too pro-American" regime. Nevertheless, half or more of the Egyptian public disapprove of how Washington has handled this crisis so far, saying that they do not trust the United States at all.
Dobri izgledi zasad. smile.gif

paneta prevazilazi sebe svakog minuta

CIA Director Leon Panetta said Thursday that if Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak steps down, he would likely hand over power to his vice president, Omar Suleiman.

Ključno pitanje je koliko će si lufta (do izbora) vojska dodijelit. Ako će to biti 1 godina, džaba su krečili. Treba nastavit Tahrir. Ako će biti 2-3 mjeseca, dobro je.