IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

Ubiše Japanca u Siriji. 

たざい @shrineeater 4h

@Sahmhf_sn Sorry, Ihave a question about Japanese. I can't understand Arabic and English a little. How he was killed by? pls tell me.

Eh tužne li sudbine. PMC, privatna vojna kompanija sa jednim zaposlenim. Negde u Siriji ISIS je okružio džep FSA i Asadovih trupa i pobio sve.

Edited by Utvara

Rekoh ranije, da se ponovim - samo nuklearno...

može tako a može i gore :fantom:

Sheera Frenkel ‏@sheeraf Aug 18

Women Power MT @JoeWSJ: ISIS hate fighting female PKK because if a woman kills you, no heaven.

Edited by Hella

Ahaah pa zato PKK propaganda insistira na zenama borcima!

Edited by Грешни Василије

Prekasno, kako izgleda.

Novinarova porodica apeluje da se video ne gleda.

A message from Jim's mom, Diane Foley:

We have never been prouder of our son Jim. He gave his life trying to expose the world to the suffering of the Syrian people.

We implore the kidnappers to spare the lives of the remaining hostages. Like Jim, they are innocents. They have no control over American government policy in Iraq, Syria or anywhere in the world.

We thank Jim for all the joy he gave us. He was an extraordinary son, brother, journalist and person. Please respect our privacy in the days ahead as we mourn and cherish Jim.

Edited by Indy

Nisam siguran da su potezi nepopularni, čak i opozicija ovde misli tako (osim teške levice). A vlast nam je još grđa u tretmanu domicilnih islamista (barem na rečima).

Australia would be totally justified in saying anyone who has dual citizenship will forthwith lose their Australian citizenship if they fight abroad with any other forces. Australians should only fight overseas with the Australian Armed Services. I don’t think any Australian should be able to fight in foreign wars, unless that action is supported by the Australian government. Importantly, that would preclude an Australian going to do national service in any other country.

If someone with dual citizenship wants to go overseas and fight in another country, they should then lose their Australian citizenship and have no right to return. The Australian government should do all in its power to bring such people before the International Criminal Court.

ovo je prvi deo integralnog saopstenja i sasvim je dovoljno da se stekne slika stanja jednog nacina shvatanja

"The dog of the Romans"? Može li mi neko rasjasniti taj izraz

I don’t think any Australian should be able to fight in foreign wars, unless that action is supported by the Australian government. 

Sto mu dodje jako licemerno

Sto mu dodje jako licemerno

s time mogu da imaju problem jedino twiter-dzihadisti i ostali youtube-borci "za" i "protiv" necega... oni koji zaista idu negde i to rade za pare ili iz bilo kog drugog razloga ce uredno nastaviti. inace - trik pitanje je sta ce da rade sa onima koji nemaju drugo drzavljanstvo nego samo australijsko... :)))