IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

Hm, pa njima je uvek neko drugi kriv. Poznat majndset, ne?
Manifestuje se slično ali nije isti mindset. Jedno je biti isfrustrirani mali odumirući raspad koji ne sme sam ni da prdne pa mora nekog da krivi za to, a drugo je biti pijani bahati kauboj kome i zakon i mozak i moral i apsolutno sve vrednosti leže u topuzu.
jaksa je tamo za rojters, javljanje je na prijateljskim osnovama. neko mi je rekao da je bosko jaksic otisao u egipat, bilo bi lepo da je istina.
istina je, ja ga slusao danas na b92 radiju.
Mislim, postoji li u tamošnjem mindsetu teoretska mogućnost da Amerika može da pogreši negde, da ne kažem masno?
Ma postoji mogucnost da se prave greske. Ono sto ne postoji je je mogucnost da se za te greske snose posledice :D

Don't mess with AljazeeraWhen Aljazeera started and it expressed a wide spectrum of opinions (much more than now), Saudi-owned media (some 95% of all Arab media, at least) launched fierce campaigns against Aljazeera. Then they realized they failed and orchestrated the reconciliation with Qatar, which certainly lowered if not eliminated the anti-Saudi tone of Aljazeera (since that reconciliation I have not been invited once to discuss Saudi or Jordanian affairs when my first ever appearance on Aljazeera was about Saudi Arabia). I am told by higher ups in Aljazeera that Prince Nayif was instrumental in the reconciliation with Qatar because he told his brothers that Aljazeera can really affect stability and dissent in the kingdom of horrors. Mubarak is dumb: he closed down Aljazeera's offices and arrested Aljazeera correspondents (can you imagine the international uproar of Syria or Iran did that?). So what did Aljazeera do? It has gone all out. Aljazeera is clearly now bent on bringing down Mubarak's regime. The coverage is non-stop. All other programmings have been suspended. Take that, Husni and Jamal Mubarak.Posted by As'ad at 4:53 PM

Edited by Gandalf

mda, alđazira bome je zagrizla. danas fantazmiraju o 2 miliona ljudi u i oko Tahrira, mislim, cijenim entuzijazam, voistinu, ali zbilja..žmo' on dis:

Mmmmm, politički play of the day, vidim na haaretzu:smooth operators u MBu, mmm smiley_hail.gif
WIN
Kamel El-Helbawy, a prominent overseas cleric from Egypt's main opposition movement, told Reuters that Enan, who has good ties with Washington, was a liberal who could be seen as suitable by an opposition coalition taking shape on the streets of Egypt."He can be the future man of Egypt," Helbawy said in a telephone interview. WINWIN "I think he will be acceptable ... because he has enjoyed some good reputation. He is not involved in corruption. The people do not know him (as corrupt)." WINHelbawy said Enan was not an Islamist but "a good, liberal man." WIN
WIN Edited by Roger Sanchez

7:40pm Reports that the tone of Egyptian TV is changing - said to sound more sympathetic to protests and has sent reporters to Tahrir Square. It is reporting "large peaceful protests, tidy protest and pro-Egypt protests". :0.6: