IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

I demonstracije u Egiptu dele jedan zajednički detalj sa mnogobrojnim sličnim događanjima u poslednjih desetak godina :126912_013004s6_if.jpg?ver=1296379004126941_ko_f.jpg?ver=1296378774
Stavi naočari pa ćeš videti da je krpa nastala u domaćoj radinosti, te da možda dokazuje da su oni koji su je pravili imali pristup internetu, a da nisu nužno išli u Budimpeštu da uzmu mere. Edited by McCabe
jel ovo bilo na aldzaziri?ne nalazim po blogovima, tek sam se sad ukljucila
ja primam apdejtove na fb vol
Al Jazeera English‎#Egypt army has just told the crowd gathering at Tahrir Square that military will not go against the people #Jan25 #aljazeera
I demonstracije u Egiptu dele jedan zajednički detalj sa mnogobrojnim sličnim događanjima u poslednjih desetak godina :126912_013004s6_if.jpg?ver=1296379004126941_ko_f.jpg?ver=1296378774
Slike su iz juna.

Fareed u svom komentaru rekao da bi Obama trebalo u privatnom razgovoru da pozove Mubaraka da se povuče.El Baradej pozvao Mubaraka da već danas napusti Egipat.David Cameron se založio za building blocks u Egiptu.

The Egyptian authorities are revoking the Al Jazeera Network's licence to broadcast from the country, and will be shutting down its bureau office in Cairo, state television has said.An Al Jazeera spokesman said that the company would continue its strong coverage regardless. :Hail:edit: 2:30 pm: To protect Al Jazeera's staff on the ground, we're not naming them or identifying their specific locations.

Edited by Gandalf

Brate, kao radio Index u vreme protesta 96/97, kada je Palavestra davao lažne informacije o mestu na kojem se nalazi:- policija potiskuje demonstrante, ja sam trenutno na ulazu u palatu Albanija...- Jovane, nemoj u etar...- a ti misliš da sam ja stvarno na tom ulazu?Svaka im čast.:Hail:

This is interesting - the police will return to the streets tomorrow, but not to tackle the protests, security sources told Reuters.

One of the sources said police would return to traffic, criminal and other work but would not be sent in to confront protesters, with whom they clashed often violently in the first days of the protests. The army were ordered in on Friday.
A former US ambassador to Egypt and to Israel, Martin Indyk, tells the BBC that successive US administrations have tried to warn Hosni Mubarak to take account of the wishes of his people, and says that Barack Obama's White House now appears to have no choice but to side with the Egyptian people.
Edited by morgana

Aljazeera cut off from AmmanComrade Joseph informs me that: "why al-Jazeera is no longer available in Amman is on account of it being cut off by the Egyptians who control Nilesat. Jordanians are now watching it on Arabsat and hotbird."Posted by As'ad at 8:54 AM