IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

Danas počela kuknjava u Italiji, kako su ih Francuzi opet zajebali. Bio neki Airbus iz Francuske koji je odneo u Bengazi 10 tona humanitarne pomoći, ali sa istom i menadžment Totala, Vinci-ja i Telekoma. Total i Vinci su već ugovorili poslove oko nafte i gradjevine, a France Telecom je navodno instalirao centralu za satelitsku telefoniju. Total kao oduzima poslove ENI-ju.Kao, Sarko bio kod Berlusconija i ćutao kao kurva. :)

pritom mislim da je i kod tunizana pukovnik ostao u zlom secanju, te dodati i to na solidarnost.nego, znam da je berber uvredljivo, ali zaboravih zasto? bese zato sto su arapi tako nazivali zidanove pretke?
da, da imam utisak i to se da videti da tunizani generalno simpatisu revoluciju/rat protiv gadafija u libiji.naziv berber je jako star i potice od rimljana sto u varijaciji latinskog znaci varvar - divljak. ovaj naziv se prosirio i zadrzao kroz srednji vek (vitalnost latinskog da zivi kroz mnoge jezike)amazigh se prevodi najcesce kao "slobodni ljudi"
Cudno, u francuskoj oni sami sebe nazivaju berberima. Prvi put cujem da je ta rijec uvrijedljiva.
svuda ih tako zovu i enciklopedijama su tako zavedeni.njihovo neprihvatanje ovog naziva najcesce proizilazi iz njihove borbe za identitet, pismo i sl.u medjuvremenu aja javlja da su pobunjenici povratili prelaz wazin. nije im bas uvek verovati ali sada imaju ljude na licu mesta. samo me interesuje da li je tunizanska vojska ucestvovala u svemu tome jer bi to bio vrlo znacajan trenutak za taj segment rata u libiji.btw. englezi su navodno spremni da u dehibu posalju svoje ljude da pomognu izbeglicama. Edited by Bane5

Tviteraši javljaju da su rebeli večeras izgleda povratili taj granični prelaz (nepotvrđeno)...bile su borbe i u Kufri o čijem se ishodu ništa ne zna...upravo su sve agencije javile da su rebeli povratili kontrolu nad tim važnim prelazom pozivajući se na očevice

Edited by Tutankamon
Forces loyal to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi raise the flag of Libya while they take back the Libyan and Tunisian border crossing of Dehiba April 28, 2011. Forces loyal to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi overran a western rebel outpost on the Tunisian border on Thursday, with fighting spilling onto Tunisian territory, witnesses said.
610x.jpg

Danas je vec izvesno da je doslo do nimalo naivnog sukoba vojske Tunisa i Gadafijevih jedinica u granicnom pojasu oko Dehibe i unutar ovog mesta na granici.

Edited by Bane5

Tunižanska armija kontroliše situaciju (najnovija vest sa Jazeere od dopisnika sa lica mesta), rebeli sada kontrolišu prelaz a gadafijevi su pobegli u Tunis, gde ih Tunižani razoružavaju i vraćaju nazad...borbe se još vode...izgleda se borbe vode i u Misrati oko aerodroma (koji je odavno pod kontrolom gadafijevaca)...u Kufri (na jugoistoku zemlje) su valjda rebeli još pod kontrolom ali ih okružuju gadafijevci...kod Brege i Ajdabije se utvrđuju i jedni i drugi i gomilaju trupe...

Edited by Tutankamon
Е, јел' може да се то опет зову побуњеници?
Zoves ih kako god mislis da treba...Evi ih danas ponovo na granici - naoruzani Berberi iz Naluta217085_153028724762952_133738650025293_360436_3494287_n.jpgPonovo pobunjenicka/revolucionarna/monarhisticka zastava na granicnom prelazu Wazin-Dehiba227910_153029001429591_133738650025293_360462_3977876_n.jpg

a tamo gde nema vencanja, pakleni petak

At least 48 Syrian civilians were killed as security forces clashed on Friday with protesters defying a crackdown in the restive cities of Daraa, Homs and Latakia, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said. The toll was based on a list of names of those confirmed killed. In addition, security officials said earlier that four soldiers were killed in Daraa and three police officers shot dead in Homs, taking the overall toll from Friday's violence in Syria to 55.
Some 300 villagers from unrest-hit Syria crossed into Turkey on Friday and were offered shelter in a town near the border, Anatolia news agency reported. The group waved Turkish flags and chanted "We want democracy" and "We want to live like the Turks" after they broke through barbed wire near the town of Yayladagi, in the Mediterranean province of Hatay which borders Syria, Anatolia said. Security forces stopped the group several metres inside Turkish territory, after which Yayladagi's top administrative official, Tolga Polat, came to the area to meet them. They were then transported to a sports hall in Yayladagi, where officials began recording their names, Anatolia said, adding that Polat put their number at 250-300. On Thursday, Turkish envoys held talks with Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad in Damascus as part of Ankara's efforts to cajole him into reform and end the turmoil in his country, a senior Turkish diplomat said earlier in the day.
The UN Human Rights Council endorsed a US call for an investigative mission on the bloodshed in Syria on Friday by voting for a resolution that also condemned a violent government crackdown there. Although the Western resolution was watered down, it managed to rally crucial African and Latin American support to overcome Russia and China's powerful opposition to international condemnation of Syria. Several Arab nations including Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Qatar, also abstained or were unusually absent when the vote was called, despite Syria's warnings that the resolution "sent the wrong message" to violent protestors. The resolution "unequivocally condemns the use of lethal violence against peaceful protestors by the Syrian authorities... and urges the Syrian government to immediately put an end to all human rights violations". It also "requests the office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to urgently dispatch a mission to the Syrian Arab Republic to investigate all alleged violations of international human rights law," according to the text released by the United Nations. Twenty-six countries voted for the resolution, including some African and Latin American nations that had voiced qualms during the special session on Syria, while nine voted against. Seven countries abstained, while five were absent. Syria had offered two weeks ago to allow UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay to send a mission to the country but under certain conditions, according to UN officials. UN Deputy High Commissioner Kyung-wha Kang said Friday that the offer was still under discussion with the Syrian government.
i pocelo sa sankcijama
The United States Friday imposed sanctions and blocked assets of the powerful brother of Syria's President Bashar al-Assad, several other officials and of the country's intelligence services. The move had been promised as Washington seeks to punish Syria for its brutal crackdown on opposition protesters in the latest turmoil as revolution sweeps the Middle East. In an executive order, Obama sanctioned Maher Al-Assad, who commands Syria's feared Fourth Armored Division, Ali Mamluk the director of the Intelligence Directorate, and Atif Najib, the former head of the directorate for Daraa province, where much of the violence is taking place. The Syrian intelligence directorate as a whole and Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, which Washington accused of providing material support to the crackdown, was also named in the sanctions order. The measures block any property in the United States or in the possession or control of Americans belonging to the named individuals and entities and prevents them entering transactions with US individuals. The sanctions were unveiled as tens of thousands of protesters poured onto the streets across Syria following a call for a "day of rage" against the Assad government after weekly Muslim prayers. Ahead of Friday's bloodshed, dissidents said security forces using live rounds and tear gas have killed more than 450 people since the pro-democracy protests erupted in mid-March. The call for mass demonstrations was issued on a Facebook page, Syrian Revolution 2011, a motor of the protests in which demonstrators inspired by uprisings across the Arab world are seeking greater freedoms. Assad's embattled regime reiterated its running ban on demonstrations, despite having lifted a decades-old law barring them earlier this month, as the Muslim Brotherhood accused the regime of genocide. Information Minister Adnan Mahmud said the crackdown would continue, saying the "authorities are determined to restore security, stability and peace to the citizens. The interior ministry appealed to Syrians not to join the protests and warned that unauthorised rallies would not be tolerated. It called on "brother citizens to contribute in an effective way to stability and security... by not staging demonstrations or sit-ins for any reason without official permission," it said, quoted by SANA. "The laws in force in Syria will be applied to preserve the security of citizens and the country's stability," it added. Similar protests after Muslim weekly prayers on April 22 ended in chaos, with more than 100 people killed when security forces fired on demonstrators with tear gas and live rounds. Hundreds of others were detained. Water and power have been cut in Daraa as the situation worsened after between 3,000 and 5,000 troops backed by tanks stormed the town on Monday. Syria has been rocked since March 15 by increasingly strident anti-regime demonstrations. The Muslim Brotherhood said "every Syrian citizen knows the regime is perpetrating genocide on Syrian territory, which is targeting the desire for emancipation expressed by the revolt of young patriots." Campaigners said behind-the-scenes haggling was underway on the proposal after world powers clashed over Syria in the UN Security Council, with Russia and China maintaining their block on condemning the violence. Advocacy group Human Rights Watch called on the council to investigate the deadly crackdown on Syrian protesters and to "strongly condemn repression of peaceful protests." In Brussels, the European Union was poised to punish the savagery in Syria with "large agreement" among member states for action against the brutal crackdown, a senior EU diplomat said.

Gadafi se sinoc obratio putem "State TV-ja".Njegov govor je bio za stepen pomirljiviji (nudi nekakvo primirje i pregovore sa Zapadom oko nafte) iako je stavio do znanja da on nema nameru da prestane da se bori ili napusti zemlju.Nakon svakog "primirja" ili ponude nekakvih pregovora i sl. od strane Gadafija usledila je eskalacija sukoba gdegod.Videcemo sta nosi ova.