IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

Lepo. Nego, jel si u Bengaziju odrzavaju izbori? :)
Aha. Evo ti riport od Hode, on d fejs of d plejs.edit: Joj oprosti, zaboravio sam preseravački :).Eo i malo o partiama:
Justice and Construction Party: The political branch of the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya, modelled on its Egyptian counterpart. Mohammed Sawan, a former political prisoner under Gaddafi heads the group. The JCP is expected to receive a morale boost in the polls after Egyptians elected a Muslim Brotherhood candidate as president for the first time last month.Homeland: An Islamist group led by former rebel militia leader Abdel Hakim Belhadj. A leader of the now-defunct Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, which waged an insurgency against Gaddafi in the 1990s, Belhadj fought with the Taliban in Afghanistan, where he associated with senior al-Qaeda members. He has since distanced himself from the militant group. Critics say Al-Watan is funded by Qatar, which was a key backer of last-year's NATO-backed rebellion against Gaddafi.National Forces Alliance: A coalition of 65 liberal parties led by Mahmoud Jibril, the war-time rebel prime minister and US-educated political scientist. Jibril himself cannot running for the national assembly. National Front: Affiliated with the National Front for the Salvation of Libya, this is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, led by intellectual dissident Mohammed al-Magriaf. Centrist Current: Led by Ali Tarhouni, a liberal candidate and war-time oil minister. Like Jibril, Terhouni is also not allowed to run as a candidate because of his participation in the interim government. He did, however, say his party is willing to work together with the National Forces Alliance in a future coalition.Al-Asala: A Salafi Islamist group led by Sheikh Abdul Bassit Ghweila. It has put forward some female candidates who appear in full face covering on posters. The group believes political parties are un-Islamic and prefers to refer to itself as a "gathering".
Edited by Roger Sanchez

Nu, na kraju, da imamo i malo trezvenosti™ na topiku, tu je pouzdani RT, koji će u svom nadasve objektivnom i neutralnom stilu objasniti koliko je ta tzv. demokratija u kojoj se unaprijed ne zna ko će pobijediti rolleyes.gif i u kojem te može upucati i prebiti svatko, a ne samo Hazjajinov OMOH - 1 velko sranje. -_-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpbWrarFkj0

Jebote, Rodžere, stigao si do nezamislivog nivoa nerazumljivosti. Što je najgore, siguran sam da nešto pametno pišeš, ali taj tvoj hrvatski mi sve teže ide.

Ne pišem ništa posebno pametno, nego, eto, sviđaju mi se slike. Ima tu nešto tak iskonski šarmantno, ko dijete kad se smiješi.Svi se čude da je u zemlji koja je u tako nesređenom i fragmentiranom stanju ovo sve prošlo iznenađujuće dobro - šuška se da je odziv bio veći od 60% i svi promatrači kažu da na samim biralištima sve prolazilo po kanunu i normalno.Russia Today se naravno ne čudi, njima je sve to zakurac, jer Tata Putin zna i mora objasniti svijetu da je to isto sranje ko Perestrojka. Bilo im je taaak dobro, a sad im samo preostaje da će njihov neki Boris u pijanom deliriju naći čvrstorukca da ih spašava.Nadam se da će Libija nać svog Vladimiroviča, dotle, nema im sreće. :(

Opa...

Egypt's new president, Mohammed Mursi, has ordered parliament to reconvene, after its dissolution by the army last month.
Opa...
http://lynch.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/06/18/calvinball_in_cairoThe best guide to the chaos of Egyptian politics is Hobbes. No, not Thomas Hobbes --- Calvin and Hobbes. Analysts have been arguing since the revolution over whether to call what followed a transition to democracy, a soft coup, an uprising, or something else entirely. But over the last week it's become clear that Egyptians are in fact caught up in one great game of Calvinball.... As in Calvinball, the one constant in Cairo's trainwreck of a transition seems to be the constantly changing rules and absolute institutional uncertainty. Prior to the first round of the Presidential election, several key candidates were disqualified on questionable grounds. Efforts to form a Constitutional Assembly before the Presidential election failed, then succeeded, then failed again. Just before the Presidential election, the Supreme Constitutional Court declared the Parliamentary election law unconstitutional, leading to the dissolution of Egypt's first freely elected Parliament. But the Parliament's speaker rejected the ruling, declaring that he would convene a session anyway. 81-Calvin-Hobbes-wallpapers-optimized-for-1920x1080.gif

Đibova koalicija 35%, Ikhwan 19,6.. Misuraćani za svoje. Međutim, hrpa ljudi izabrana je po većinskom sistemu, mada pretpostavljam da su i tamo glasali za Đibove ljude.Misuraćani suvereno pregovaraju s Maltom, koja će im otvorit konzulat u gradu (gracko vijeće i premijer Malte u Valleti):72fee.jpgIstovremeno, taze ćrabl između Misrate i Bani Walida:Axch6QBCMAEtNcr.jpg

Edited by Roger Sanchez