IGNORED

whistleblowers: wikileaks, snowden i...

DarkAttraktor

Ne znam da li je bilo ovo, ali prema ovome ispada da odluka da se Assange ne pusti da se brani sa slobode nema nista sa Svedskom (koju to pitanje cak ni "ne interesuje"), vec je odluka britanska (Crown Prosecution Service). Nisam pravnik, ali mi takvo ponasanje CPS izgleda malo prejako prema nekome ko do sada nije cak ni optuzen za bilo sta.

Where is the mass of protest from normal people? All of the pople I know who are worked up about this are, in the nicest possible way, lefties or geeks, or both.
+1 Edited by Indy
Yesterday the judge accepted that Assange could be released on bail, but he was kept in Wandsworth prison after the CPS said it wanted to appeal against the decision to grant bail to a higher court.The CPS's formal grounds of appeal for the hearing tomorrow morning, seen by the Guardian, will say that Assange must be kept in prison until a decision is made whether to extradite him, which could take months.
Definitivno je Asanž lud što se predao :isuse:
mislim da bi i karikatura proroka muhameda imala vece sanse od asanza da osvane na naslovnici tajmsa.^_^
Hehe, to bih i ja pomislio da pre nedelju dana nije izaslo bas ovo. Doduse, iskusno su nasminkali propratni tekst.
Ima i gore (-->komentari)
Pa jbt :isuse:
Definitivno je Asanž lud što se predao :isuse:
Definitivno. Pre svega neshvatljiva greska pri izboru zemlje boravka dok wikileak-uje. Izabrati 51st state i verovati u njen pravosudni sistem je... :unsure: .@hattori: :lol:

kazu da ne moze da se pridje padingtonu od sile fotografa i snimatelja koji cekaju da dodje neo/spider jerusalem. mada pticice kazu da nece tu, nego na hacijendu u norfolku.ima na sajtu zanimljiv prepric smithov kako je izgledalo druzenje pre predaje.sto se mene tice, ako je tata od frontlajna bezrezervno stao iza wl-a, ne treba mi niko drugi da potvrdjuje dal sve valja ili ne.

Edited by luba

Assange appeared on the steps of the High Court in London at 1800 GMT after several hours of haggling over his bail conditions and said: "It is great to smell the fresh air of London again." "I hope to continue my work and continue to protest my innocence in this matter and to reveal as we get it -- which we have not yet -- the evidence from these allegations," Assange said on the steps of the High Court where he was greeted by a scrum of photographers and cameramen. Amid a hail of camera flashes, Assange thanked "all the people around the world who have had faith in me, who have supported my team while I have been away." He said that by granting him bail and releasing him after nine days in London's Wandsworth prison, the British justice system had proved that "if justice is not always the outcome at least it is not dead yet".

Edited by luba
"if justice is not always the outcome at least it is not dead yet".
Lepo. A sad - propadni u zemlju, ako si pametan. -_- (Pilger i ostali nek traze da im se bonda, bonda, odbije od poreza).