IGNORED

whistleblowers: wikileaks, snowden i...

DarkAttraktor

Постајемо робље, стока у обору. Инсекти.
A nismo bili roblje do sada? Edited by noskich

Jos nijedan mainstream medij nije potvrdio, ali se suska o mogucnosti postojanja NSA programa Sauron: http://hackread.com/snowden-unveils-nsa-satellite-sauron-program-targeting-citizens/Naravno satelitsko spijuniranje nije nikakva novina, sta je ovde interesantno je da se cela planeta nadzire u realnom vremenu i pohranjuje 24/7.Pretpostavljam da radi na principu gigantskih panorama slika koje se mogu uvecati do centimetra, nesto poput ovoga, samo jos usavrsenije: http://www.dpreview.com/news/2013/02/21/320-gigapixel-photo-of-London-is-the-worlds-largest-panoramic-photoKoliko je to tehnicki moguce po pitanju kvaliteta slike i njene kompresije tesko je reci jer ne znamo kakvim tehnologijama NSA raspolaze.Definitivno mogu da nadgledaju urbanu populaciju 24/7:■GRUMP data indicate that roughly 3% of the Earth’s land surface is occupied by urban areas, an increase of at least 50% over previous estimates that urban areas occupied 1-2% of the Earth’s total land area.http://www.earth.columbia.edu/news/2005/story03-07-05.html

Edited by noskich

Akcija:Revealed: how Microsoft handed the NSA access to encrypted messages• Secret files show scale of Silicon Valley co-operation on Prism• Outlook.com encryption unlocked even before official launch• Skype worked to enable Prism collection of video calls• Company says it is legally compelled to complyGlenn Greenwald, Ewen MacAskill, Laura Poitras, Spencer Ackerman and Dominic RusheThe Guardian, Thursday 11 July 2013 18.53 BST Skype worked with intelligence agencies last year to allow Prism to collect video and audio conversations. Microsoft has collaborated closely with US intelligence services to allow users' communications to be intercepted, including helping the National Security Agency to circumvent the company's own encryption, according to top-secret documents obtained by the Guardian.The files provided by Edward Snowden illustrate the scale of co-operation between Silicon Valley and the intelligence agencies over the last three years. They also shed new light on the workings of the top-secret Prism program, which was disclosed by the Guardian and the Washington Post last month.The documents show that:• Microsoft helped the NSA to circumvent its encryption to address concerns that the agency would be unable to intercept web chats on the new Outlook.com portal;• The agency already had pre-encryption stage access to email on Outlook.com, including Hotmail;• The company worked with the FBI this year to allow the NSA easier access via Prism to its cloud storage service SkyDrive, which now has more than 250 million users worldwide;• Microsoft also worked with the FBI's Data Intercept Unit to "understand" potential issues with a feature in Outlook.com that allows users to create email aliases;• In July last year, nine months after Microsoft bought Skype, the NSA boasted that a new capability had tripled the amount of Skype video calls being collected through Prism;• Material collected through Prism is routinely shared with the FBI and CIA, with one NSA document describing the program as a "team sport".http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/11/microsoft-nsa-collaboration-user-dataI reakcija:Russian guard service reverts to typewriters after NSA leaksLeaks by US whistleblower Edward Snowden have fuelled Russian suspicions over electronic communicationsMiriam Elderguardian.co.uk, Thursday 11 July 2013 16.42 BSTRussia's FSO has recently put in an order for 20 Triumph Adler typewriters.In the wake of the US surveillance scandal revealed by the US whistleblower Edward Snowden, Russia is planning to adopt a foolproof means of avoiding global electronic snooping: by reverting to paper.The Federal Guard Service (FSO), a powerful body tasked with protecting Russia's highest-ranking officials, has recently put in an order for 20 Triumph Adler typewriters, the Izvestiya newspaper reported.http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/11/russia-reverts-paper-nsa-leaks

FlightAware CEO has sent this statement to reporters:"We are receiving a large volume of calls about Aeroflot 150, en route from Moscow to Havana asking if the Southern routing across the Atlantic Ocean is typical and asking if this routing avoids US airspace."Because of winds (which blow East), the flight generally takes a more Northern route, up over Iceland, through Canada, and down the Eastern seaboard. However, on days when the winds are light or unusual, it can be more favorable to take a more Southern route which also avoids the additional overflight fees from Canada and the U.S."The route being flown today is comparable distance to the Northern/Canada route, although it appears significantly more direct due to flat projections of a curved Earth."The flight duration today is about the same as the last couple weeks, which suggest they're taking this routing due to winds/overflight fees. The last two times we saw this flight take a similar route were June 20 and June 8."On the route it's flying today, it will fly in U.S. airspace; the U.S. controls most of the Western half of the North Atlantic. To actually avoid U.S. airspace, a flight from Moscow to Havana would likely have to fly South to (approximately) Western Sahara and then West, which would be about 30% further than either of the routings discussed above."
Obnovio je zahtev za dobijanje azila u Rusiji, makar dok mu se ne omogući bezbedan transfer do Južne Amerike.Izjava:
Hello. My name is Ed Snowden. A little over one month ago, I had family, a home in paradise, and I lived in great comfort. I also had the capability without any warrant to search for, seize, and read your communications. Anyone’s communications at any time. That is the power to change people’s fates.It is also a serious violation of the law. The 4th and 5th Amendments to the Constitution of my country, Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and numerous statutes and treaties forbid such systems of massive, pervasive surveillance. While the US Constitution marks these programs as illegal, my government argues that secret court rulings, which the world is not permitted to see, somehow legitimize an illegal affair. These rulings simply corrupt the most basic notion of justice – that it must be seen to be done. The immoral cannot be made moral through the use of secret law.I believe in the principle declared at Nuremberg in 1945: "Individuals have international duties which transcend the national obligations of obedience. Therefore individual citizens have the duty to violate domestic laws to prevent crimes against peace and humanity from occurring."Accordingly, I did what I believed right and began a campaign to correct this wrongdoing. I did not seek to enrich myself. I did not seek to sell US secrets. I did not partner with any foreign government to guarantee my safety. Instead, I took what I knew to the public, so what affects all of us can be discussed by all of us in the light of day, and I asked the world for justice. That moral decision to tell the public about spying that affects all of us has been costly, but it was the right thing to do and I have no regrets. Since that time, the government and intelligence services of the United States of America have attempted to make an example of me, a warning to all others who might speak out as I have. I have been made stateless and hounded for my act of political expression. The United States Government has placed me on no-fly lists. It demanded Hong Kong return me outside of the framework of its laws, in direct violation of the principle of non-refoulement – the Law of Nations. It has threatened with sanctions countries who would stand up for my human rights and the UN asylum system. It has even taken the unprecedented step of ordering military allies to ground a Latin American president’s plane in search for a political refugee. These dangerous escalations represent a threat not just to the dignity of Latin America, but to the basic rights shared by every person, every nation, to live free from persecution, and to seek and enjoy asylum. Yet even in the face of this historically disproportionate aggression, countries around the world have offered support and asylum. These nations, including Russia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Nicaragua, and Ecuador have my gratitude and respect for being the first to stand against human rights violations carried out by the powerful rather than the powerless. By refusing to compromise their principles in the face of intimidation, they have earned the respect of the world. It is my intention to travel to each of these countries to extend my personal thanks to their people and leaders. I announce today my formal acceptance of all offers of support or asylum I have been extended and all others that may be offered in the future. With, for example, the grant of asylum provided by Venezuela’s President Maduro, my asylee status is now formal, and no state has a basis by which to limit or interfere with my right to enjoy that asylum. As we have seen, however, some governments in Western European and North American states have demonstrated a willingness to act outside the law, and this behavior persists today. This unlawful threat makes it impossible for me to travel to Latin America and enjoy the asylum granted there in accordance with our shared rights. This willingness by powerful states to act extra-legally represents a threat to all of us, and must not be allowed to succeed. Accordingly, I ask for your assistance in requesting guarantees of safe passage from the relevant nations in securing my travel to Latin America, as well as requesting asylum in Russia until such time as these states accede to law and my legal travel is permitted. I will be submitting my request to Russia today, and hope it will be accepted favorably.If you have any questions, I will answer what I can.Thank you.
to sto prica putinovska rusija u prevodu znaci - give us your fuckin memory stick first and than do whatever you want.
Mislim da Snowden nema mnogo šta da ponudi Rusima a da to ovi nisu već znali. Oni sigurno imaju kvalitetnije izvore informacija o američkom obaveštajno-bezbednosnom sistemu i gigantskim projektima tipa Prizma nego što jedan (faktički) ugovorac CIA može da im pruži. Vrednost Snowdenovog svedočenja je što je sa tim informacijama izašao u javnost i dao insajdersku, javnu potvrdu onoga što su druge obaveštajne službe znale (a iz raznih razloga ćutale o tome, najčešće zato što to i same rade i što štite svoje izvore informacija) a američki establišment prećutkivao i spinovao lažnim podacima.Putinova Rusija Snowdena ne voli ni malo, oni ga sigurno preziru iz dna duše, jer rade isto što i Amerikanci na manjem uzorku i sa manjim sredstvima, i što su politički pogledi Snowdena dijametralno suprotni od autokratije i neslobode. On im je sada (ne)zgodna moneta za potkusurivanje i mislim da bi ga rado prodali za nešto samo da to mogu. Trenutno ne mogu jer su oči celog sveta uprte na moskovski aerodrom. Blamaža bi bila prevelika čak i za njih. Edited by slow

Bobi Fišer, Duci Simonović, Asanž, Džoni Štulić, Snouden - adolescenti zaglavljeni u matorim telima, ljudi koji ne mogu da shvate da ova planeta i nije najhumanije i najslobodnije mesto. Ali kakva je, takva je, jedina je ... I izgleda da su u pravu antropološki pesimisti - istorija čovečanstva je u stvari istorija ratova, istorija demokratije je istorija njenog izvrtanja u tiraniju i diktaturu ... Gorepomenuti samo rizikuju da budu izopšteni, proglašeni ludacima, silovateljima, gejevima, pedofilima ...Naravno, postavlja se pitanje šta običan čovek, nemoćan da izmeni sistem, može da uradi? Treba da mu se pridruži i pokuša da situaciju okrene u svoju korist. Danas je jedina diverzija sistema moguća samo u formi besomučne zloupotrebe njegovih resursa u sopstvenu korist ...

Edited by stoka
Putinova Rusija Snowdena ne voli ni malo, oni ga sigurno preziru iz dna duše, jer rade isto što i Amerikanci na manjem uzorku i sa manjim sredstvima, i što su politički pogledi Snowdena dijametralno suprotni od autokratije i neslobode. On im je sada (ne)zgodna moneta za potkusurivanje i mislim da bi ga rado prodali za nešto samo da to mogu. Trenutno ne mogu jer su oči celog sveta uprte na moskovski aerodrom. Blamaža bi bila prevelika čak i za njih.
Niko ne voli izdajnike, naravno ovo govorim iz vizure sistema. Rusi misle ovako - ako je ovako izdao Amere, sutra bi izdao i nas, pogotovo kada bi saznao da se i mi bavimo istim stvarima, možda čak i žešće ...Špijuniranje i nadziranje dobija prećutnu, široku legitimaciju jer prosečan Rus, na primer, razmišlja ovako: Bolje da mi država čita mejlove nego komšija. A i neka država čita, kontroliše i nadzire, manje ću da brinem, ako sutra odem u pozorište, da će me neki ludi Čečeni zadržati kao taoca ...

i zaboravite više ustave, zakone, amandmane. Pa i ovo što ovde pišemo sigurno neki manje ili više savesno i sistematično prate i proučavaju, izvlače IP adrese, imena na koje je registrovan internet, itd (da se nađe!) Možda su to upravo administrator sajta i moderatori foruma. Šalim se ... naravno ...

Edited by stoka
Bobi Fišer, Duci Simonović, Asanž, Džoni Štulić, Snouden - adolescenti zaglavljeni u matorim telima
Sad već lupaš za sve pare. EDIT. Tom logikom se opasno približavaš onom moronu Niallu Fergusonu koji je nedavno ustvrdio da je J.M. Keynes bio, jel'da, Kejnezijanac zato što je bio gej i nije imao porodicu. Evo ti link ako nisi ispratio. Edited by Indy

Izvinjavam se ako je u pitanju stokin štos, ali ja mislio ovo nije čitčet i da on to ozbiljno misli da samo ko živi na skroz tradicionalan način te se boji države na zemlji & Boga na nebesjeh je 1 ozbiljan čovek koga treba uzeti zaozbiljno™.