IGNORED

whistleblowers: wikileaks, snowden i...

DarkAttraktor

cek ljudi jel pratite vi najnoviji snafu?

A top German official accused the United States on Sunday of using "Cold War" methods against its allies, after a German magazine cited secret intelligence documents to claim that U.S. spies bugged European Union offices.Justice Minister Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger was responding to a report by German news weekly Der Spiegel, which claimed that the U.S. National Security Agency eavesdropped on EU offices in Washington, New York and Brussels. The magazine cited classified U.S. documents taken by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden that it said it had partly seen."If the media reports are accurate, then this recalls the methods used by enemies during the Cold War," Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger said in a statement to The Associated Press."It is beyond comprehension that our friends in the United States see Europeans as enemies," she said, calling for an "immediate and comprehensive" response from the U.S. government to the claims.Other European officials demanded an explanation from the U.S."I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations," European Parliament President Martin Schulz said in a statement, according to CNN. "If the allegations prove to be true, it would be an extremely serious matter which will have a severe impact on EU-US relations. On behalf of the European Parliament, I demand full clarification and require further information speedily from the U.S. authorities with regard to these allegations."The revelations come at a particularly sensitive time for U.S.-E.U. relations, as long-awaited talks about a new trade pact are scheduled to begin next week. It is unclear how the latest report on NSA spying are going to affect them, but the trade pact has been a centerpiece of the Obama administrations diplomatic efforts in Europe for some time.According to Der Spiegel, the NSA planted bugs in the EU's diplomatic offices in Washington and infiltrated the building's computer network. Similar measures were taken at the EU's mission to the United Nations in New York, the magazine said.Der Spiegel didn't publish the alleged NSA documents it cited or say how it obtained access to them. But one of the report's authors is Laura Poitras, an award-winning documentary filmmaker who interviewed Snowden while he was holed up in Hong Kong.The magazine also didn't specify how it learned of the NSA's alleged eavesdropping efforts at a key EU office in Brussels. There, the NSA used secure facilities at NATO headquarters nearby to dial into telephone maintenance systems that would have allowed it to intercept senior EU officials' calls and Internet traffic, Der Spiegel report said.Germany was allegedly the focus of the European spying, according to The Guardian, categorising Washington's key European ally alongside China, Iraq or Saudi Arabia in the intensity of the electronic snooping.During a trip through Europe two weeks ago, President Obama assured an audience in Germany that America is not indiscriminately "rifling" through the emails of ordinary European citizens, describing the National Security Agency's surveillance programs as a "circumscribed" system that has averted threats in America, Germany, and elsewhere.Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger urged EU Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso to take personal responsibility for investigating the allegations.The United States has defended its efforts to intercept electronic communications overseas by arguing that this has helped prevent terror attacks at home and abroad.
Moguci razdor izmedju Ekvadora i Assangea na pomolu, postoje razne ideje o tome otkud to.... cini se da ima ne malo razmimoilazenja u whistleblower/WL cosku, moguce da je to rezultat necijih svesnih napora u tom smislu.
Natali Seli, ambasador u SAD, je deo "desnog" krila Koreinog kabineta i njegov vrlo vazan sraf, dok je Patinjo deo "levog" krila. A Korea namiguje i jednom i drugom, pragmaticno.Korei je stalo da odrzi dbore veze i sa EU i sa SAD. Na primer, nedavno je razdvojio Ministarstvo spoljne trgovine, i dodelio mu zaduzenje da pregovara o trgovinskim rpeferencijalima, od Patinjovog Ministarstva spoljnih poslova.U medjuvremenu, kao posledica prosle nedelje usvojenog zakona o informisanju, zatvoren je opozicioni mesecnik Vanguardia.
cek ljudi jel pratite vi najnoviji snafu?
чуо данас на радију у колима, биће пичвајза. почели по Јевропи да контролишу ко им се накачио на сокете.

čekaj da se prvo rusi sa sobom dogovore kako stoje stvari:

The Russian Federal Migration service (FMS) has refuted media reports which claim that NSA leaker Edward Snowden applied for political asylum in Russia.The New York Times, citing “a Russian immigration source close to the matter," reported on Monday that former CIA employee Snowden asked Moscow for political asylum.The unnamed source told the paper that a WikiLeaks activist traveling with Snowden handed his application to a Russian consulate in Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport.Information in the foreign media which states that Snowden asked for asylum “is not true,” Zalina Kornilova, head of FMS press service, told RT.However, Kim Shevchenko, a consul at Sheremetyevo airport, said that Snowden did apply for asylum in Russia.According to the official, [WikiLeaks activist] Sara Harrison - who introduced herself as Snowden’s proxy - handed him the NSA leaker’s application on Sunday evening. The diplomat said he took the envelope, contacted the Foreign Ministry, and gave the document to the Ministry’s courier.“I can’t say what exactly was in the envelope, because I received it and did not look inside,” Shevchenko told RT. He added that he knows the file was the asylum bid based on what Harrison told him. “And I believe this is not something one would be joking about,” he observed.This information has not been verified to RT by the Russian Foreign Ministry. Consulate employees are not entitled to make any comments on behalf of the ministry.
a rusi će trgovati s amerima, samo da naslute dobru priliku.
Edward Snowden Loses Patriot Games to PutinBy Leonid Bershidsky Jul 2, 2013 12:57 AM GMT+0200A week in Moscow was enough for Edward Snowden to change his plans completely. No one has seen the National Security Agency leaker since he landed at Sheremetyevo Terminal E on June 23, intending to go on to Ecuador, where he had requested political asylum. Now he isn’t going there: On July 1, the Russian consul at Sheremetyevo reported that the night before, Snowden asked for asylum in Russia. Dithering by the Ecuadorean authorities and, apparently, some prompting from the Russian special services have transformed the former NSA contractor full of romantic notions about Internet privacy and information freedom into a modern-day Kim Philby, destined to live out his life in a country waging a cold war against his homeland.Russia seemed to be a safe stopover for Snowden, wanted in the U.S. for exposing the NSA’s top secret efforts to monitor e-mails and chats using the infrastructure of American Internet giants such as Google Inc. (GOOG), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), Facebook Inc. (FB) and Apple Inc. (AAPL) Moscow has no extradition treaty with Washington. From Russia he could fly to Havana and then on to the Ecuadorean capital, Quito, where the authorities seemed sympathetic to his plight. Ecuador has, after all, harbored WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in its London embassy.As soon as it emerged that Snowden had a booking on the Aeroflot flight to Havana, several dozen journalists rushed to get on the same plane, jockeying to be next to 17A, his supposed seat. But as the plane took off, it remained vacant. Where was he then? In the Sheremetyevo transit area, said Russian President Vladimir Putin on June 25. “He came as a transit passenger, he does not need a visa or any other documents,” Putin said, adding: “He has the right to buy a ticket and fly wherever he wants.” Putin denied that the Russian special services were debriefing Snowden. “I would prefer not to deal with such matters because it’s like shearing a piglet -- there’s a lot of squealing and not much wool,” Putin said.Yet Snowden wasn’t going anywhere. There were unofficial reports that he couldn’t buy a ticket because his U.S. passport had been annulled. Reporters looked for him in the transit area pub, in the duty-free shops, in the capsule hotel. They waited for him at the Burger King (BKW), which became the Snowden-spotters’ unofficial headquarters. They bought cheap tickets to Kiev or Minsk to get into the transit area, and they stayed there. A document check on June 27 showed there were more than 20 passengers camping between passport control and the departure gates with overdue boarding passes.No luck. As the reporters found out, Sheremetyevo had plenty of doors that wouldn’t open to them for love or money: Behind them lay the domain of the border guards, who are part of the FSB, Russia’s counterintelligence service. Russians found it hard to believe that the annulled U.S. passport was indeed hindering Snowden’s departure. They also laughed at Putin’s suggestion that he wasn’t really in Russia because he hadn’t gone through passport control. “Aeroflot can, if it wishes, put any transit passenger on any plane,” wrote Pavel Felgenhauer in the weekly Novaya Gazeta. “Also, according to international law, the Sheremetyevo transit area is the sovereign territory of Russia with all its laws, rules and law enforcement agencies.” The columnist pointed out that if Snowden were indeed “all squealing and no wool” to the Russian special services, it would have been easy to send him back to Hong Kong as an undesirable foreigner. “Yet Snowden remained in Sheremetyevo like a suitcase with a broken-off handle: a pain to carry and a shame to throw away,” Felgenhauer wrote. “As a means of anti-American propaganda Snowden could be used anywhere, even in Ecuador, but it was only here that he could be used as a source of intelligence.”Ecuador, where Snowden had requested political asylum, has sent out mixed signals. The Ecuadorean consul in London issued the American a safe passage document, but then the government in Quito canceled it. The Ecuadorean official stance seesawed from renouncing U.S. trade benefits in support of Snowden to saying the asylum proceedings could take months. On June 30, Rafael Correa, Ecuador’s leftist president, stated the obvious: “It’s up to the Russian authorities if he can leave the Moscow airport for an Ecuadorean embassy.” Correa’s words fell in nicely with the common belief that Russian counterintelligence wouldn’t let Snowden go until it was satisfied that the “piglet” had no more “wool.” Whatever was happening behind those closed doors at Sheremetyevo -- or wherever the leaker really is -- Snowden’s reputation as a truth-seeker was becoming irretrievably marred. “Snowden only had one chance to stress his independence on arrival to Moscow,” investigative journalist Andrei Soldatov wrote on Forbes.ru. “That was to wait for his next flight surrounded by journalists. Snowden did the opposite, putting himself, his WikiLeaks supporting team and even the Kremlin in an awkward position.”Putin, however, wasn’t feeling awkward at all. As a former intelligence officer, he is completely at home in situations like this. On July 1, apparently already informed of Snowden’s asylum request, he told journalists at an international conference that if Snowden “wants to stay here, he must desist in his work aimed at doing damage to our American partners, even if this does sound strange coming from me.” Putin also reaffirmed his decision not to turn over the leaker to the U.S. “We are not going to hand anyone over, and no one has ever turned anyone over to us. All we’ve ever done was exchange our intelligence officers for those arrested and sentenced by Russian courts.”Putin’s professional skill at putting up smoke screens has turned the Snowden situation into a traditional Cold War-style spy scandal, complete with denials that the Russian special services have even talked to him. Yet indications are that Putin’s propaganda machine will still try to use Snowden as a rights champion. Pro-Putin parliament deputy Alexander Sidyakin has even suggested that Snowden be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Putin has turned out to be quite an efficient piglet-shearer: Snowden’s every bristle will be used for the yarn the Kremlin is already beginning to spin.(Leonid Bershidsky, an editor and novelist, is Moscow correspondent for World View. Follow him on Twitter.)

Zao mi je coveka, ali sam je prouzrokovao sta mu se desilo. Umesto sto je naglo doneo odluku da za dve nedelje objavi materijale i svoj identitet mogao je da pripremi teren i zametne trag planski.Na prvom mestu drugi pasos sa drugacijim imenom, novac pohranjen tako da mu se ne moze oduzeti (prevashodno fizicki plemeniti metali i bitcoin), dostavljanje materijala koje ne bi ukazalo na njega - da je dao otkaz, sacekao nekoliko meseci i poslao materijale Wikileaksu preko zasticene veze (na primer Tor) u nekom lokalu sa internet pristupom za musterije, a bez kamera. I naravno platio racun u kesu.Mogao je da ima zivot kao i do sada, porodicu, prijatelje. Sasvim nepotrebno je zrtvovao svoju slobodu i privatnost.Ali kada vec kusa kasu koju je zakuvao verovatno da nema boljeg resenja od Rusije. Ne verujem uopste da ce ga Rusija izruciti. U ovakvoj situaciji kakva jeste ne vidim bolju alternativu.

Edited by noskich
Zao mi je coveka, ali sam je prouzrokovao sta mu se desilo. Umesto sto je naglo doneo odluku da za dve nedelje objavi materijale i svoj identitet mogao je da pripremi teren i zametne trag planski.Na prvom mestu drugi pasos sa drugacijim imenom, novac pohranjen tako da mu se ne moze oduzeti (prevashodno fizicki plemeniti metali i bitcoin), dostavljanje materijala koje ne bi ukazalo na njega - da je dao otkaz, sacekao nekoliko meseci i poslao materijale Wikileaksu preko zasticene veze (na primer Tor) u nekom lokalu sa internet pristupom za musterije, a bez kamera. I naravno platio racun u kesu.Mogao je da ima zivot kao i do sada, porodicu, prijatelje. Sasvim nepotrebno je zrtvovao svoju slobodu i privatnost.Ali kada vec kusa kasu koju je zakuvao verovatno da nema boljeg resenja od Rusije. Ne verujem uopste da ce ga Rusija izruciti. U ovakvoj situaciji kakva jeste ne vidim bolju alternativu.
:lolol: Ma daj covece, malo manje keftinih spijunskih fimova!
:lolol: Ma daj covece, malo manje keftinih spijunskih fimova!
Ja ozbiljno svakome preporucujem da ima minimum dva drzavljanstva, pozeljno sa razlicitim imenima, minimum 10% portfolia u fizickim plemenitim metalima, a moze i koji procenat u bitcoinu ko razume o cemu se radi, mesto gde moze da ode zlu ne trebalo (vikendica, rodjak na selu, prijatelj...) i da ima nekoliko jako dobrih veza sa ljudima bilo da su prijatelji ili rodbina, da mogu da racunaju jedno na drugo. Sve to kao apsolutni minimum. Edited by noskich