IGNORED

whistleblowers: wikileaks, snowden i...

DarkAttraktor

RE: Insight - The Dems & Dirty Tricks ** Internal Use Only - Pls Do Not Forward ** From: Fred Burton [mailto:burton@stratfor.com]Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 7:41 AMTo: secure@stratfor.comSubject: Insight - The Dems & Dirty Tricks ** Internal Use Only - Pls DoNot Forward **** Internal Use Only - Pls Do Not Forward **1) The black Dems were caught stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly and Ohioas reported the night of the election and Sen. McCain chose not tofight. The matter is not dead inside the party. It now becomes a matterof sequence now as to how and when to "out".2) It appears the Dems "made a donation" to Rev. Jesse (no, they wouldnever do that!) to keep his yap shut after his diatribe about the Jews andIsrael. A little bird told me it was a "nice six-figure donation". Thisalso becomes a matter of how and when to out.3) The hunt is on for the sleezy Russian money into O-mans coffers. Asmoking gun has already been found. Will get more on this when the timeis right. My source was too giddy to continue. Can you say Clinton andChiCom funny money? This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.
:unsure: Pominjanje Klintona i ChiComa ima veze sa ovim:
1996 United States campaign finance controversy From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search This is a featured article. Click here for more information. The 1996 United States campaign finance controversy, also known as Chinagate, was an alleged effort by the People's Republic of China to influence domestic American politics during the 1996 federal elections. The issue first received public attention in early 1997, with news that a Justice Department investigation had uncovered evidence that agents of China sought to direct contributions to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in violation of U.S. laws regarding foreign political contributions.[1] The Chinese government denied all accusations. Twenty-two people were eventually convicted of fraud or for funneling Asian funds into the United States elections, and others fled U.S. jurisdiction. Several of these were associates of Bill Clinton or Al Gore.

nisam gledao prvu emisiju, ali ovo je potpuni raspad. diskutanti potpuno neuravnotezeni i asimetricni, Dzulijanovo moderiranje katastrofalno, talking points nigde - svako prica ko sta hoce, a i sam koncept emisije je ocajan: prvo - prekratka je, drugo - samo jedan diskutant tu... pa zar emisija sa internacionalnim superstarom Asanzom nije dovoljan razlog da se RT produkcijski malo vise angazuje i plati i drugom diskutantu return ticket da se nadje na licu mesta, jebomumater.ovako sve ovo skupa, ostavlja tuzan utisak da se Dzulijan prodao prvom bidderu za male pare.

• 2 weeks later...
Ovo vjerojatno ide ovdje... :D
Letters from Abbottabad: Bin Ladin Sidelined?May 03, 2012Authors: Don Rassler, Gabriel Koehler-Derrick, Liam Collins, Muhammad al-Obaidi, Nelly LahoudThis report is a study of 17 de-classified documents captured during the Abbottabad raid and released to the Combating Terrorism Center (CTC). They consist of electronic letters or draft letters, totaling 175 pages in the original Arabic and 197 pages in the English translation. The earliest is dated September 2006 and the latest April 2011. These internal al-Qa`ida communications were authored by several leaders, most prominently Usama bin Ladin. In contrast to his public statements that focused on the injustice of those he believed to be the “enemies” of Muslims, namely corrupt “apostate” Muslim rulers and their Western “overseers,” the focus of Bin Ladin’s private letters is Muslims’ suffering at the hands of his jihadi “brothers”. He is at pain advising them to abort domestic attacks that cause Muslim civilian casualties and focus on the United States, “our desired goal.” Bin Ladin’s frustration with regional jihadi groups and his seeming inability to exercise control over their actions and public statements is the most compelling story to be told on the basis of the 17 de-classified documents. “Letters from Abbottabad” is an initial exploration and contextualization of 17 documents that will be the grist for future academic debate and discussion.
  • 4 weeks later...

Asanž izgubio s pet glasova prema dva. Predmet spora je definicija izraza "judicial authority." Ima dve nedelje da podnese zahtev za ponavljanje postupka pošto osnov presude (tumačenje Bečke konvencije) uopšte nije raspravljan. Presuda

Edited by Fida'i

Odgledao sam pre par dana intervju sa ekvadorskim predsednikom Koreom.Ocajan intervju. Asanz pojma nema, nepripremljen i pojma nema o ekvadorskim prilikama, smejulji se, i dozvoljava Korei da glumi antiglobalistiku ikonu. Rasturio ga je k'o Vucela Slobu.

• 3 weeks later...
Assange traži azil u Ekvadoru
Julian Assange decided to seek political asylum in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London because he felt abandoned by the Australian government, WikiLeaks insiders say.Assange's closest confidants say they were surprised by his move but have no doubt that it was was triggered by a letter from Attorney-General Nicola Roxon that Assange's lawyers describe as an "Australian declaration of abandonment".In the letter, to one of Mr Assange's legal representatives, Australian human rights lawyer Jennifer Robinson, Ms Roxon made it clear that Australia would not seek to involve itself in any international exchanges about his future

Reklo bi se, slično i ovi kažu (bold)

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's bold bid for asylum in Ecuador may well pay off, an Australian expert believes.Mr Assange walked into Ecuador's embassy in London on Tuesday and sought political asylum in a last-ditch effort to avoid extradition to Sweden to face sex-crime allegations he says are baseless.The Australian-born 40-year-old fears removal to Sweden could pave the way for extradition to the US to face possible charges - and a possible death sentence - over WikiLeaks' release of thousands of diplomatic cables.Ecuador's leftist government, which has expressed support for Mr Assange, says it is weighing his application, which comes just days after Britain's Supreme Court re-endorsed its decision to allow his extradition to Sweden.Australian National University international law expert Donald Rothwell says the bid could work."He's made a calculated judgment that on the basis of his interactions with the Ecuadorian government that he's fairly confident he will be granted asylum by this particular country," Professor Rothwell told AAP."But ultimately whether Ecuador grants him asylum is a political judgment based on whatever arguments or evidence Mr Assange is able to put to support his case."Ecuadorian asylum would put him beyond the reach of Sweden and possibly also the US, Prof Rothwell says. Ecuador has an extradition treaty with the US, but it excludes those wanted on political charges.Senior Amnesty International executive Widney Brown says Mr Assange has the right to seek asylum but questions whether he really has a well-founded fear of persecution."He's going to have to meet a threshold it's not clear to me he would be able to meet, since he has had his day in court," Ms Brown told reporters in Canberra.Prime Minister Julia Gillard said government officials would endeavour to make contact with both Mr Assange and the Ecuadorian government.Asked whether her government would resist any US extradition attempts, she said she would not comment on hypotheticals."But let's be very clear about this: Australia opposes extradition in death-penalty cases and we do that for every Australian citizen," Ms Gillard told reporters in Mexico.Australian Greens senator Scott Ludlam said he had seen part of a letter Mr Assange wrote to the Ecuadorian government about his case."He doesn't have any confidence at all in the Australian government's willingness to protect him, or to stand up for his rights," Senator Ludlam told reporters in Canberra.Mr Assange's mother Christine says she desperately hopes Ecuador will protect her son."I hope the Third World can stand up for what's morally right when the First World can't and won't because they've got their snouts in the trough, rolling over for US greed and big business," she said.

Ne znam da li pratite, ali je stani-pani za Asanža: ili će biti uhapšen (zbog kršenja kaucije), ili će dobiti azil od Ekvadora. Koliko god me je nervirao ranije, ne mogu da ne navijam za njega. Ne love tako Ruperta Murdoka i bankstere, mamicu im njinu. Nego im još pomažu. Gde je Max Bunker da nacrta ovu komediju od sveta.