IGNORED

Žiga

harper lee

Milvol isprasen sa 6 komada :Hail: :ziga:.
kakav psiholog! nakon sto je doneo golovima pobedu u prethodnoj utakmici, u ovaj radio na samopouzadnju saigraca, tek da se ne osete zapostavljeni. Hail.gifsmiley_hail.gif
kakav psiholog! nakon sto je doneo golovima pobedu u prethodnoj utakmici, u ovaj radio na samopouzadnju saigraca, tek da se ne osete zapostavljeni. Hail.gifsmiley_hail.gif
ako sam dobro procitao, oba crvena kartona koje su dobili igraci milwalla danas su dobili zbog zigica.sad je sasvim jasno svima da nema nacina da se zigic zaustavi.

Ima načina, npr. nuklearnim ratom, ali onda bi Zemlja prestala da se okreće. -_-

Opšte je poznata stvar da je :ziga: sada vrti ovako nekako:hamsterwheel2.jpg... samo spolja.

Prvi crveni:0104121038431900.jpgGde je sada medjunarodni krivicni sud? DRUGI CRVENI:

After a barrage of pressure from Blues in the opening exchanges of the second period, Dunne saw red for a high foot on Zigic and the hosts were reduced to nine men.
Za dizanje noge na :ziga: crveni karton. Da je digao ruku pogodila bi ga munja. Mada, :ziga: je milostiv, obojici je oprostio.Sa :ziga: foruma
What did Crouch ever do ? Another gangly, slow frontman who also is tall like.Never got clattered, like :ziga: -man, every match and still come up with that simpleton's smile. I love the bloke.Listening to Ross and Darren today and reading through Andy Walker and our forum experts - - many comments were to get :ziga: subbed early.On a yellow I think it was wise that he was, because (not seeing it) I got the feeling that he was winding up the Millwall fans and the Ref by going down easy.I've actually seen true 'hardmen' like Shearer start dropping on a breath to attempt to get a Ref to see what was happening to them. Rather than score free kicks on the halfway line. :ziga: don't fold easy. Today he did apparently -- - a la Shearer like. So I was grateful that he was subbed, because other than his petulant kick, I thought his next yellow (Red) would be for simulation like. Just going off txt and commentary by the way.As Chris Hughton said, :ziga: causes problems for any opposition.I'll agree he isn't the fleetest of foot, but he can play better at his feet than Carroll or Crouch.He isn't the best jumper, but gets far less fouls against him than Crouch in the box.Without :ziga: , we would need 2 extra 'nuisance' forwards ( Like Cameron & Chucho). Just to occupy 3 or 4 defenders like. Whereas :ziga:does that on his own.As our management know. :ziga: is an honest player.A player for a team.Hacked, clattered and stamped on...he keeps bloody smiling.I love the man.
Edited by minka