IGNORED

Žiga

harper lee

Moš misliti igrač utakmice. <_< Ako ne bude igraš sezone premijer lige, naravno da će sezonu smatrati neuspešnom.Zlatna kopačka je daleko ali ne i nedostižno!

daje golove, asistira, organizuje akcije, igra u odbrani, vodi tim s klupe,da sme da vata loptu rukama i branio bi!:ziga::Hail::ziga:
A sto im je ubio najboljeg igraca, dvaput? angry.gif Nije bog stvorio Adama i Evu, vec :ziga:, Evu i njenu drugaricu :Hail:

s pobratimskog foruma...

:ziga: was immense today - never put a foot wrong.
:ziga: was outstanding today, I'm chuffed to bits for him, given how much unjust stick he was getting, he held the ball up superbly set up a goal and even got a goal himself, deserved his motm, if he scores next week against the villa he'll be a legend at the blues bluesscarf4.gif
:ziga: hardly gave the ball away, i was VERY impressed with him today, that quality is something we lack when jerome is up front on his own, he held the ball up superbly, and help bring the midfield and full backs into the game, now im starting to see what Alex saw when he decided to bring him to the club, yes ridgewell was outstanding today , did you see how he celebrated his goal? You could tell it meant alot to him bluesban.gif
I hope that those who booed :ziga: at the Wigan game are now feeling suitably stupid. Fickle, fickle idiots.
:ziga::Hail::ziga:bluzzz.gif