IGNORED

Žiga

harper lee

kako se samo iznervirao :ziga: ...pa raspali onu nesrećnu loptu sa 25 metara čim je ušao...oduva onog golmana sisicu sa sve prstima...umalo prečku da probuši.šta reći sem After 65 minutes there only looked like there being one winner, however Gardner and Zigic coming on totally changed us as a side.pokoriće bretanju!ovaj škotić se već večeras šlihtao.Tepa mu Nikola...nije nego"Because of the World Cup and the international games last week I've not had as much time to work with Nikola as I would have liked so I'll be spending plenty of time on the training ground with him. "He's a top quality player who has much more than height to his game - he's technically very good too - so if we can do all we can to bed him in to the English game then that can only be of benefit."

Edited by Smilair

Pocelo je :ziga:http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/sunderland-fail-to-cash-in-after-carrs-clangers-2052958.htmlMan of the match: :ziga:Nije mi samo jasno zasto se uopste bira igrac utakmice kad igra :ziga: kakav nonsens :ziga:

Things changed with the subsequent introduction of Nikola Zigic, the 6ft 7in striker who signed for £6 million in the summer. His aerial prowess caused panic in a hitherto untroubled Sunderland rearguard which had provided ample protection for the goalkeeper, Simon Mignolet.:ziga:

Saće Žiginjo dobajsni Tommyjima kako se u stvari igra bunarenje. Ovo što su oni zadnjih 100 godina pokušavali je smejurija.edit: zaboravih :ziga: da stavim

Edited by Svarog

Nemam SK+ pa nisam gledao :ziga: bravure, ali po Beogradu kruzi prica da je utakmica bila jedna od najboljih u Premijer ligi ikada.Naravno kad je :ziga: igrao!I Arsen Vennger je produzio ugovor sa Arsenalom u nadi da ce imati cast da prica sa :ziga: o fudbalu i da ce od njega nesto nauciti. Gigs najavljuje povlacenje, jer zna da ce ga :ziga: zaseniti.