Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bokte. Ja našao ovo:

F1 Fernando Alonso five-year contract with Ferrari worth 25 million euros a seasonAt F1 Ferrari, Fernando Alonso will receive a salary of 25 million euros (36 million dollars) a season for five years, with the option of extending the contract by one more year.F1 Fernando Alonso five-year contract with Ferrari worth 25 million euros a seasonSpain's two-time Formula One world champion Fernando Alonso will sign a five-year contract with Ferrari worth 25 million euros a season, Spanish radio said on Tuesday.The deal will be announced on Thursday, Cadena Ser radio said.Alonso is under contract with Renault until 2010 but has the option of leaving at the end of this year.At Ferrari, he will receive a salary of 25 million euros (36 million dollars) a season for five years, with the option of extending the contract by one more year.If he completes six years with Ferrari, Alonso will be 34 and could then retire from the sport, Cadena Ser said.After winning the drivers' championship with Renault in 2005 and 2006, Alonso spent an unhappy year with McLaren before returning to the French constructor last year.Speculation has been rife in the Formula One paddock of an impending move by Alonso to Ferrari, where he would replace Finland's Kimi Raikkonen, who would then move to McLaren.The respected autosport.com website said that once the Alonso announcement is made, Renault was expected to confirm that Polish driver Robert Kubica will lead its team in 2010.

I ovo:

Ferrari set to welcome Alonso: reportsFernando Alonso is set to be introduced as a Ferrari driver for 2010 and beyond on Thursday, according to reports.The German Auto Motor und Sport said the Italian team will confirm the deal on Thursday at the Suzuka circuit in Japan.When asked by Britain's Daily Telegraph if Ferrari's next driver lineup will be known in Japan, team boss Stefano Domenicali was quoted as saying, "It is a possibility, but it is not guaranteed."Meanwhile, the newspaper has reported that the team's lawyers are busy finishing up the release of Kimi Kaikkonen from his 2010 contract. Raikkonen is expected to rejoin McLaren, where he spent 2002-2006.The contract Alonso is to sign with Ferrari is reportedly worth $219.75 million US, and would take him through the 2015 season.

Od svih sada aktivnih vozača, kimi je tu broj 1 bez dileme. ali, kad hoće. kad neće, možeš ga jebati. bilo bi dobro da se vrati na stare staze, i to baš u Meklarenu, fali mu jedna titula iz tog prvog perioda.

Što više vreme odmiče, sve više volim tu Alonso - Kimi generaciju. To je, naravno, staaaara priča u F1. Kada su Kimi i Alonso krenuli da budu heroji, svi su pričali o Hakinenu i Šumaheru. Kada su Hakinen i Šumaher lomili, svi su pričali o Prostu i Seni. Kada su ova dvojica kidali, svi su se sećali Laude, Pikea i Mensela. Dakle, to je sve glupo, ali fakat, jako se nadam činjenici Alonsa u Ferdži, i Kimija u Merdži. Samo da ljudi u Maranelu i Vokingu naprave dobre automobile. E sad, ako se u sve umeša i jak Brawn, biće mama od sezone.

Od kada sam posetio neverovatnu Tojotinu fabriku u Nagoji (uključujući tu i assembly line, i famoznu pokretnu traku), kao i njen muzejsko-izložbeni prostor malo dalje, sa sve robotima koji sviraju diksilend, i izloženim F1 bolidima, i meni je Tojota prirasla za srce.Yoyogi, javljaj insajderske utiske!

Edited by Buck Naked