• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alonso narednih 5 dina u Ferariju (na Monci u septembru ce navodno to biti i obelodanjeno)...nije receno umesto koga. Mada mi se cini da je out Kimi, koji je glavom vec odavno van cirkusa.Takodje se spekulise i da je Vettel vozac Ferarija, ali tek od 2011.

alo, ducca, daj izvor za Alonsa u Ferdži?? znamo da se o tome priča već godinama, ali ovo-ono i idi mi dođi mi?

Edited by Buck Naked

izgleda umesto kimija. alonso + massa dve ljige u najljiga timu. placam pivo celom topicu :D

MADRID, July 9, 2009 (AFP) - Two-time Formula One world champion Fernando Alonso is planning to switch from Renault to Ferrari for next year's F1 season, Spanish sports newspapers Marca and AS reported on Thursday. Negotiations about the Spanish driver's transfer are close to completion and could become official at the Italian Grand Prix at Monza on September 11-13, according to the reports which were echoed by Italian media. The 27-year-old Spaniard won the driver's championships in 2005 and 2006 for Renault and is under contract with the French manufacturer until the end of next year but with a get-out clause which he can activate earlier. Alonso, currently ninth in the driver's championship table, has expressed dissatisfaction with Renault's under-performing R29 model, even though engineers say radical improvements are on the way. Ferrari are believed to be less than happy with Kimi Raikonnen, currently tenth in the table, and could be keen on the idea of Alonso partnering Felipe Massa. But the Italian firm would find it very expensive to buy the Finn out of his cast iron contract. According to the Spanish reports, Alonso has secured the backing of Spanish financial giant Banco de Santander to get a five-year deal with Ferrari.
alo, ducca, daj izvor za Alonsa u Ferdži?? znamo da se o tome priča već godinama, ali ovo-ono i idi mi dođi mi?
jbg, mislim da je islo na mondu ili tako nesto, pa sam proguglao i nasao na vise automoto sajtova...

Kimi Raikonen, ubica Adriana Sutila! :lol:Opa, Kimi vs Adrian 2: Osveta Adriana!

Edited by Sludge Factory