• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kakva trka, uzbudjenje od prvog do zadnjeg kruga, ne pamtim skoro ovakvu zabavu. Vettel je stvarno preterao sa ovim vadjenjem, bespotrebnim btw, trkacki incident. Kvjat uradio ono sto bi bilo ko sa mudima uradio, cak mislim da je Kimi taj koji je zasrao i skrenuo ka Sebu i da je to razlog kontakta. Uopste se ne secam kada je tacno Seb postao babetina :(

I na kraju kakva trka za RBR, Kvjat odlican ali Ricciardo fantastican, i sam je priznao posle da je ovo verovatno njegova najbolja trka u karijeri, i pored 2 pobede. Apsolutno uzivanje je bilo gledati Red Bull kako leti po stazi, bar meni :D I prejebena steta za pucanje gume, verujem da bi Rosberg svakako pobedio ali danas je Ricciardo mogao da ga malo preznoji ako nista drugo.

Neocekivano zanimljiva sezona je pred nama. Ne mogu da sacekam sledecu trka, cak i ako je u pitanju smaracki Sochi.

RED BULL FERRARI SEBASTIAN VETTEL CHINA DANIIL KVYAT
17 Apr 2016   Share 

Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel has drawn a line under his argument with Daniil Kvyat about what he perceived the latter's aggressive move on the opening lap in Shanghai, saying he now considers it a racing incident.

Vettel complained about Kvyat's opportunistic lunge at Turn 2 several times during the race - saying the Russian had come in ‘like a torpedo’ and labelling it a ‘suicide move' - and then confronted the Red Bull driver as the pair waited to head out onto the podium.

Upon reflection, however, the Ferrari driver indicated his stance had softened, saying he could appreciate better the chain of events that led to him swiping into the side of team mate Kimi Raikkonen as the duo rounded the right hander, causing both men damage.

"What happened on the first lap, in the end, is a racing incident," Vettel said.

"Kimi locked up in Turn 1. I tried to go inside to pass him. Daniil was behind me. He had a better start and was lining up for the same move initially. I was determined to overtake Kimi. Daniil was determined to overtake me.

"Kimi came back from the left, Kvyat came from the back right and I was reacting to him. From my side I didn't really know where to go, I was sandwiched between Kimi and Daniil.

"I tried to back out of it, going off throttle and hitting the brakes, but there was no way, so I had contact with Kimi.

"Obviously I am terribly sorry for what has happened. Touching the car with the same colours is not right."

Kvyat meanwhile said his dive down the inside was well-reasoned, and vowed to not hold back from similar moves in the future.

"It was a logical move: you see the gap and you go for it," he said. "If he [Vettel] didn't have a car on the outside it would have been okay: I only have two eyes so I couldn't see Kimi, and it's his [Vettel's] business to deal with that.

"When the emotions are hot, you talk about it - but in our case to get on the podium you have to take risks. It was an essential move for me and it paid off.

"We can talk for hours about it but I am on the podium; if I didn't go for it who knows where I would be. I will keep on risking like this and everyone should expect that!"

Evo kako je Vettel dosao do revidiranog stava :D

Date published: April 18 2016

Maurizio Arrivabene has absolved Daniil Kvyat of any blame in Ferrari’s opening lap collision in Shanghai, insisting “it was an accident.”

Sebastian Vettel lashed out at the Red Bull Racing, labelling him a “mad man” as the German felt Kvyat’s antics at the start of the Chinese GP left him without any room on the track.

As such Vettel committed the worse sin in Formula 1 as he collided with his team-mate Kimi Raikkonen, causing damaging to the Finn’s Ferrari.

But while Vettel was fuming, his team boss saw nothing wrong with the incident.

“I think pointing the finger at somebody isn’t correct,” said Arrivabene.

“Kvyat was doing his race coming into the curve at high speed but Seb and Kimi were doing the same thing in Kvyat’s position.

“Of course if you want to defend your position you move away but unfortunately Kimi was there.

“But this is racing, it’s not monopoly.”

He added: “It was an accident.

“I think they are part of the race but of course when you have your two drivers in a collision with each other it’s not good.

“What can I say more than that?”

Arivabene deluje kao potpuno gotivan i staložen čovek, što mi je takođe potpuno neverovatno za Ferari :lolol:

Neverovatan kontrast Markizu od Montecemola.

U Montrealu najbolje mesto za gledanje je na ukosnici (tribine #15 i #21). GA je njesra.

U svakom slucaju, mnogo veci problem od ulaznica je naci smestaj u gradu za trkacki vikend. Ako imas to reseno onda si na konju.

15 i 21 su dosta para, slazem se, jedino je centralna tribina na start-cilj skuplja, ali tu mozes najvise i da vidis. GA u Montrealu ima jako ogranicen pristup, prakticno samo par ogradjenih obora iz kojih se ne moze nigde, a usput jos i zaklonjenih reklamama pa imas pogled na bolide ukupno jedno 2 sekunde u prolazu. Jedan od najgorih u celom kalendaru F1.

Necu ici ove godine, jednostavno ne verujem da se isplati ici s obzirom na to sta dobijes za te pare. Plus jos troskovi hotelskog smestaja, koji su za GP vikend bezobrazno skupi, ako uspes uopste i da nadjes nesto da je slobodno.

Za poredjenje, Toronto Indy me kosta $100 CAD za kompletan vikend petak+subota+nedelja GA i padok pas, prakticno neogranicen pristup vozacima i timovima, takvo zadovoljstvo u F1 kosta negde u rangu $3000. Jednostavno ne vredi.

Par fotki sa proslogodisnjeg Indyja:

Power2.jpg

Penske1.jpg

Pitline1.jpg

Start1.jpg

Podium2.jpg

JPM1.jpg

Sato1.jpg

Michael1.jpg

Enerson2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Kvjat ga je prvi put spizdio otpozadi, i ovaj put je apsolutno kriv, medjutim Vettel je nastavio pa ga je potom ponovo neko udario, ali taj drugi kontakt nisu prikazali osim iz Vetelove perspektive. Ne bi me iznenadilo da je jos jednom Kvjat ali da ne prejudiciram...

Definitivno on. Kako se popisao na sve dobro sto je uradio prosle nedelje. Posle ovoga veliko je pitanje da li ce i gde imati sediste sledece sezone.

Edited by ducca