• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pa sta sad, trkanje, pa i neka ga kazne. 

A Vettel zeza Hamilton za najbrzi krug :lol:

Zato je onaj glavonja morao da se nacrta u sobi, atmofera se sekla nozem™

Jbg Kimi agresivan ali mozda najbolje da ne bude kazne, ipak mi blize trkackom incidentu nego tome da neko preuzme celu krivicu. Ali steta za Botasa... I Riciarda koji se borio kao lav sa onom kantom od motora, na kraju bi uzeo P4.

Eddie: "Force India, from the ashes of Jordan..." :D

Edited by ducca

Pa mislim moze da se gleda i ovako: Botas je isti manevar probao na Perezu, Perez ostavio mesta i sve je proslo glatko. Jeste Kimi bio nesto dalje, ali boze moj, trkanje. 

Pa nije bilo tako, nisu oni bili poravnati, nego je prednost imao Bottas. Siguran sam da ce i KImi priznati da je pogresio. Upropastio je trku drugome, za to se kaznjava..

FIA rule customer power units to be same specification as works team

The FIA have ruled customer power units must be of the same specification as that of the works team in 2016.

Paddock rumour in Russia suggested Ferrari were willing to provide Toro Rosso with a 2015 specification unit next year, as the Red Bull-backed teams struggle to find an engine supply for 2016.

However, the newly-published FIA F1 Sporting Regulations stipulate that all engines must be the same specification as the unit homologated on February 28 next year

'Only power units which are identical to the power unit that has been homologated by the FIA in accordance with Appendix 4 of these regulations may be used at an Event during the 2016-2020 Championship seasons,' reads article 23.5 of the 2016 sporting regulations.

No mention is made of in-season development being permitted as was the case with a token system in 2015, but Appendix 4 does permit reliability and cost-cutting updates.

'A manufacturer may apply to the FIA during the course of the homologation period to carry out modifications to their homologated power unit for the sole purposes of reliability, safety, cost-saving,' it reads.

The Sporting Regulations seemingly rule out any chance of Red Bull settling for an older-specification engine to remain on the grid in 2016 and could therefore have serious ramifications for the future of the former world champions in F1.

Edited by ducca
  • 2 weeks later...

Sta kazu pravila, ako ne stane kisa kako ce kvalifikacije da se odrze i kad? Rezultati sa posl.treninga? I sta ako za trku bude isto ovako?

slučajno poslato sa TT