IGNORED

Formula 1

burekdzija

Elem, da ne ispadne da sam samo ja video lakrtdiju u Mercedesovom pokusaju da se progura Rosberg:

"Obviously I am aware that I was in the same race as him, just because he had one more stop than me doesn't mean I am not in same race," Hamilton argued.

"If I let him past then he could pull away and come back at me later.

"I was very, very shocked that the team would ask me to do that [move aside].

Lauda:

Lewis Hamilton was right to ignore team orders to let Nico Rosberg through in the Hungarian Grand Prix, according to Mercedes Formula 1 chief Niki Lauda.

Hamilton refused a request by the team to let Rosberg past him with one-third of the race remaining as the title rivals were running on different strategies.

Mercedes non-executive chairman Lauda thinks that the situation should never have happened in the first place and that the orders were the result of panic.

"The team was under enormous stress today because the race was a very difficult one, there is no question.

"This race, with the safety car at the beginning and the wet conditions, was a completely different race. So every minute you had to decide something different.

"In this stress the team told Lewis he should let Nico by because he was on softer tyres and has to come in anyway.

"Therefore I do understand that Lewis said 'Why? Why should I stop now in the middle of the circuit to let my team colleague by?' He is fighting for the championship.

"So from my point of view Lewis was right. And why the call came, this happened out of the panic and we had to make up for what we were losing."

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dobro kukao je i Hamilton da je Alonzo isekao krivinu. Generalno ne znamo kako je to bilo ranije, ali sada sigurno ne mogu da zamislim obracun u boksu poput Sena vs. Mensel.

• 4 weeks later...

Kako Rosberg iskara Hamiltona :isuse:

Nego palim SK i ova dvojica 100puta Alonso pa Alonso-sto je kaznjen pre pocetka?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk