• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meni je Hulk na vrhu liste vozača koje želim u Lotusu ukoliko ode Kimi. Verujem da bi Saward prvi objavio i samu mogućnost da postoji priča o predugovoru. Ne vidim da Jergović ima jače veze u Ferrariu od njega.Mada moguće je da sasvim grešim i da Joe želi proverenu vest kako kažeš

Kimi Raikkonen: “We tried everything that we had…”Kimi Raikkonen kept himself in the World Championship fight by finishing second to Sebastian Vettel in Germany by the narrow margin of 1.008s – but it could have been a victory for the Finn.The race turned on the final pit stops, and indeed Kimi had the possibility to not actually make one and just carry on to the flag. However he was called in for soft tyres for the final 11-lap run to the flag.Although he ultimately got passed team mate Romain Grosjean and onto Vettel’s tail, he lost time getting past other cars, and ran out of laps in which to attempt a pass.“After the Safety Car we were pretty OK and the cars, three of us, had similar speed and it’s very difficult to overtake anybody,” he said. “I could run longer and we had a think about it, if we can try to run until the end but we had a massive problem with the radio. I could hear them, but they could only hear me between two corners.“So I’m wondering if we should have done it, take a gamble and try to go to the end because the tyres were pretty OK, my speed was pretty OK, so it was hard to know what happens in the next 10 laps. We decided to come in and put the soft tyres. We had good speed. Obviously I got some help from Romain to get past but we would have had a big fight, anyhow. I could have probably passed him in a normal situation but obviously it would have cost me a lot of time.“I caught up with Seb but, like I said before, everybody was behind each other but we are too close on speeds and it’s so difficult to overtake then. We tried everything that we had and failed to win, but I think for the team we did a good race, and got both cars on the podium, so as a team we’re happy. But obviously I lost some more points to Seb in the championship. We keep trying.”Kimi insisted that second was better than nothing: “Obviously we are here to try and win races. We couldn’t today because we were not fast enough but for the team it was a good result after a couple of quite difficult races, so obviously for my championship it was not ideal, we lost some more points but it’s still a long season, and if we keep putting ourselves in a position for at least fighting for first place then I think we can do it again. But as I said, it’s good for the team, and not so good for my championship.”http://adamcooperf1....g-that-we-had/?Još jedna stvar koju je Kimi danas rekao posle trke. Lotusu definitivno pored većih temperatura odgovaraju staze sa više downforcea

Edited by alpiner

MARK WEBBER WANTS TO TEAM UP WITH OLD MATES FOR LE MANSThe Australian, 36 - who will leave Formula 1 at the end of the season - has asked long-time friend and three-time world speedway champion Jason Crump to join him at the famous endurance race next June.Webber stunned his Red Bull team when he revealed he was giving up F1 in the build-up to last month's British Grand Prix - but the Aussie had decided to call it a day several months ago and had sounded out Crump about his long-term plans.The F1 ace wants to race with his compatriot for Porsche's new Le Mans sportscar programme and is sure they can take the 24-hour race by storm.Crump, 37, retired from speedway at the end of last year because of an arm injury - but that would not hinder him racing on four wheels.And Crump, who raced for Belle Vue Aces during his final spell in Britain in 2008 and 2009, is interested in the offer to join his friend as one of his two co-drivers.Ovo je vest iz nepouzdanog izvora

Edited by alpiner
Vettel konacno docekao da mu se ne zvizdi na podijumu :D
Mislis da publika nije vecinski bila sastavljena od Ferarijevih pozera...Dobra trka za Sebija, da je menjac izdrzao pre 7 dana imali bismo zatvorenu sezonu, ko zna zasto je dobro sto nije tako, cak i za Vettelove navijace (tipa malo dodatnog uzbudjenja nikad nije na odmet). Alonso opet izvlaci maksimum i krcka bodove, nista jos nije ovde reseno. Mercovi po starom otali bez pejsa, taman kad su poceli da bivaju kud i kamo uzimani za ozbiljno.Apropo Kimija i RBR, toliko price u zadnje vreme, pa i direktno pitanje na podijumu, ne mogu biti slucajni, plus on i Sebi su na prst u dupe videlo se i u mix zoni, tako da je to cini se zavrsena prica. A svi su izgledi i da je Massa danas potpisao sebi presudu i da je sediste br. 2 u Ferariju otvoreno (osim ako se Hulkova glasina ne pokaze istinitom). Ostaje to Renoovo mesto od atraktivnijih.Za Alpinera - ima li ikakve sanse da se Kubica nekad vrati u F1, tj je l njegovo fizicko stanje na dovoljno dobrom nivou i kakvi su izgledi za neki "potpun" oporavak? Edited by ducca
Za Alpinera - ima li ikakve sanse da se Kubica nekad vrati u F1, tj je l njegovo fizicko stanje na dovoljno dobrom nivou i kakvi su izgledi za neki "potpun" oporavak?
Očigledno je da postoji napredak, ali dug je put do oparavka. Mislim da naredne dve godine nećemo znati odgovor. Funkcije mu se polako vraćaju u prste i već vozi u Mercedesovom simiulatoru, ali problem su ogromne G sile F1 bolida i pitanje je da li će imati dovoljno snage u ruci za trku.O kakvom je vozačkom talentu reč govor dve pobede u WRC2. Nije tu konkurencija vrh relija, ali ima nekoliko zaista sjajnih vozača. Robert sebe tu gura do samog limita pa se slupa pošto je napravio ogromnu prednost ili pobeđuje.Čvrst lik i sanjam o njegovom povratku bez obzira kakve rezultate će postavljati zato što znam da je F1 jedina stvar koja ga čini srećnim i "kompletnim"Ima jedan događaj u njegovoj karijeri koji je bio sličan ovom. Kada je iz Formule Renault prelazio u evropski F3 šampionat, koji je tada bio stepenica pre F1, doživeo je saobraćajni udes u privatnom automobilu koji je vozio njegov prijatelj. Imao je takve lomove u toj desnoj ruci da su morali da mu stave 16 titanijumskih šrafova. Lekari su rekli: Gotovo je! Ovo je kraj tvoje karijere!Šampionat je već krenuo ostali vozači su već stekli neko iskustvo sa bolidima. Robert je posle nekoliko nedelja ipak seo u bolid uzeo pol i pobedio!! Taj čovek je zajeban materijalGet well RK!! Edited by alpiner

Hamilton dobio šut kartu od pevaljke:...I'm trying my hardest to be positive but I'm going through a really, really tough time at the moment with the loss of someone really, really special in my life. My world's turned upside down, but I have a job...And it's Nicole you are talking about?LH: "Yup...but I have a job to motivate my team and if I come in with my head down and negative energy then that goes around to all my mechanics who work day and night, and I don't ever want that. So I'm really trying to pull myself together and keep my head up but it's so hard to do."O trci:Unhappy Lewis Hamilton describes Mercedes W04 as "a disaster" as title hopes fadeLewis falls 58 points behind Sebastian Vettel following German GPLewis Hamilton has branded his Mercedes W04 "a disaster" in race trim after falling further behind runaway leader Sebastian Vettel in the World Championship.Despite starting Sunday's German GP from pole position, Hamilton trailed home a distant fifth after struggling to extract grip from the reintroduced Kevlar-belted tyres.The Mercedes has struggled throughout the season to replicate its qualifying pace on race day with the W04 suffering from a crippling propensity to eat into its tyres - particularly the rears - at a far greater rate than its competitors. Sunday's reversal - which saw him cross the line almost thirty seconds behind Vettel - has left the 2008 World Champion in a forlorn mood."I'm not really thinking about the championship now. There's really no point - especially as he is nearly 60 points ahead. We are going to need a little a bit of elbow grease and we might be able to do it," Hamilton told reporters."The car is a disaster on heavy fuel loads. It's always a shock when a race goes bad. You never expect it to go as bad as it does. You find you are digging yourself out of a hole right towards the end of a race when all of a sudden the car starts working. It's very frustrating."The former McLaren driver is yet to win for his new team after switching to Mercedes over the winter and admits that his maiden Silver Arrows victory may be a long time coming."The one opportunity I had to win was at Silverstone when the tyre blew up. Who knows when the next opportunity will come along?" he accepted.Following the disclosure that Mercedes held a private test with Pirelli after May's Spanish GP, it was widely speculated that the Brackley outfit would have gained a critical advantage over their rivals. But as he addressed the press corps before departing the Nurburgring, Hamilton scoffed at those claims with considerable ire."You guys can eat your words, I have nothing positive to say about these tyres," he retorted. "If you can't get past a Sauber, you know you have issues - especially when you were over a second faster in qualifying."To compound Hamilton's frustration, Mercedes have been banned from next week's Young Driver Test which has been recast as a full tyre test by the FIA following the blowouts that marred the British GP. The remaining ten teams will run the new range of Pirelli tyres to be debuted at the Hungarian GP - the last race before the summer break - and a downcast Hamilton fears that Mercedes will arrive in Budapest even further adrift of Red Bull."I'm not even going to hope or pray that these tyres are going to suit us because most likely they will suit the Red Bull," he commented. "People don't appreciate how big a negative it is for us not to do the test."http://www1.skysport...12433/8813014/?Mercedes hopes to win F1 young driver test reprieve from FIAMercedes has enquired with the FIA about getting a day of running at the upcoming young driver test to try out Pirelli's new tyres.The team was initially happy to accept that it would not run at Silverstone next week when race drivers join the test, as punishment for its secret Pirelli test earlier this year.But AUTOSPORT has learned that Mercedes is awaiting a ruling from the FIA on whether or not there are grounds for it to get some running, so it can gather some data about the new tyres ahead of the Hungarian Grand Prix.One of its arguments is that with Pirelli's new 2012 construction tyres being introduced on safety grounds, it would not be wise for Mercedes to head in to a race weekend without having completed a single lap on them.Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff told AUTOSPORT that the matter was still 'a work in progress' and that safety was an issue."When it is about safety it would be good if all teams are clear whether they [the tyres] work on their cars," he said. "But it is up to the FIA to decide."Safety is the priority for the FIA and I am sure they would safeguard that it is the same for everybody."Mercedes team principal Ross Brawn has admitted, however, that Mercedes' only real chance of getting some running would be if the test ran into a fourth day - something that is unlikely to happen."If it was extended to a fourth day then we would have an argument that the fourth day - an extra day- should be made available to us as our penalty was three days," Brawn said."I haven't heard the latest on what [other teams] are doing with drivers as it seems to vary."We certainly won't be able to attend the three days and it doesn't look like it is going to be extended."The FIA is expected to clarify its position on the young driver test later this week.http://www.autosport....php/id/108666?

Edited by alpiner
Očigledno je da postoji napredak, ali dug je put do oparavka. Mislim da naredne dve godine nećemo znati odgovor. Funkcije mu se polako vraćaju u prste i već vozi u Mercedesovom simiulatoru, ali problem su ogromne G sile F1 bolida i pitanje je da li će imati dovoljno snage u ruci za trku.O kakvom je vozačkom talentu reč govor dve pobede u WRC2. Nije tu konkurencija vrh relija, ali ima nekoliko zaista sjajnih vozača. Robert sebe tu gura do samog limita pa se slupa pošto je napravio ogromnu prednost ili pobeđuje.Čvrst lik i sanjam o njegovom povratku bez obzira kakve rezultate će postavljati zato što znam da je F1 jedina stvar koja ga čini srećnim i "kompletnim"Ima jedan događaj u njegovoj karijeri koji je bio sličan ovom. Kada je iz Formule Renault prelazio u evropski F3 šampionat, koji je tada bio stepenica pre F1, doživeo je saobraćajni udes u privatnom automobilu koji je vozio njegov prijatelj. Imao je takve lomove u toj desnoj ruci da su morali da mu stave 16 titanijumskih šrafova. Lekari su rekli: Gotovo je! Ovo je kraj tvoje karijere!Šampionat je već krenuo ostali vozači su već stekli neko iskustvo sa bolidima. Robert je posle nekoliko nedelja ipak seo u bolid uzeo pol i pobedio!! Taj čovek je zajeban materijalGet well RK!!
:Hail:Jos ovakvih prica plz :DO bilo kojem vozacu :)Posle ovoga mi je jos vise zao Kubice :(Vratice se on

Nema muljanja, nema rezultata..

F1 tyre-swap ban a major factor in Mercedes' German GP woesMercedes team principal Ross Brawn believes Formula 1's ban on tyre swapping played a major part in the return of his outfit's race-day woes.Just a week after the Brackley-based team appeared to have made a breakthrough in tyre management with victory in the British Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg endured a tough afternoon at the Nurburgring.Pole position man Hamilton complained all race about a lack of grip as he was powerless to stop main rivals Red Bull, Lotus and Ferrari finishing ahead of him - while Rosberg never recovered from the team's qualifying error that left him 11th on the grid.Brawn reckoned that a combination of not being able to swap rear tyres, plus high track temperatures on Sunday, exposed the ongoing weakness of the W04.When asked to explain why the team struggled so much, Brawn said: "The construction of the tyre has changed and I think the ability to swap tyres before was a good way of offsetting the stress of the tyre."You could use it in qualifying and then swap it, and have it in a different condition for the race."You cannot do it with these tyres, and I think we were back into going over the limit of the temperature of the tyres and suffering from it."The first half of the race was pretty horrible. In the second half, the fuel weight went down, it got a touch cooler and we got back in the window again."The times were respectable, so it shows how critical we are."On high fuel at the beginning of race when we were trying to push we overstressed the tyre, and we need to find solutions to overcome that."Although Mercedes' strong form in Monaco, Canada and Britain pointed to big strides having been made in tyre management, Brawn revealed that he still had doubts ahead of the German GP."I never thought we were on top of the issues," he said."There were some things like swapping tyres on the rear that was helpful and that has disappeared."Silverstone wasn't that warm, and Montreal was not warm."I said we would need a hot race, and this [the German GP] was like some of the races earlier in the year where we struggled until things cooled down a bit."http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/108668

Niki Lauda says the F1 fraternity this week gave a thumbs-up to a movie about the sport's legendary 1976 season. During qualifying at the Nurburgring on Saturday, the triple world champion was spotted in the Mercedes garage with Ron Howard.'Happy Days' actor and American Howard, director of Apollo 13, was behind 'Rush' -- a movie about Austrian legend Lauda, his fiery 1976 Nurburgring crash and his rivalry with James Hunt. The film will not be released until September, but some of the sport's leading figures - including Bernie Ecclestone and Lewis Hamilton - were given a special screening at the Nurburgring, Lauda told Austria's Kleine Zeitung newspaper."The pictures are really immense," said the 64-year-old Austrian, now co-owner and chairman of the Mercedes team. "And the director Ron Howard was really happy because he could see how excited these formula one experts were about his film," added Lauda. A British newspaper said Red Bull's Christian Horner and Adrian Newey also attended the screening.