IGNORED

Formula 1

burekdzija

Jbga...Odlicna trka, Fetel zasluzeno... Da je GrOzan pustio malo ranije...
I to, a i da je bio potpuno novi set soft guma, verovatno bi uspeo..
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jbga...Odlicna trka, Fetel zasluzeno... Da je GrOzan pustio malo ranije...
Kimi jednostavno nije imao brzinu. Nije mu Gro ništa smetao. Kada se Kime ubacio u DRS zonu momentalno je propušten

Kimi izgleda zadovoljno...ako je to uopšte moguće protumatiči sa njegovog licaMeni je važno da se Lotus opet bori za vrh. Hungaroring je uglavnom vreo pa se nadam dobrom rezultatu tamo.Bilo mi je zadovoljstvo da sa vama prvi put otpratim trku!! :)

Kimi jednostavno nije imao brzinu. Nije mu Gro ništa smetao. Kada se Kime ubacio u DRS zonu momentalno je propušten
Mislim da je trebalo da ga propusti pre nego sto su poceli da zaobilaze za citav krug... Ali svejedno Kimi razbio maler konacno
Bilo mi je zadovoljstvo da sa vama prvi put otpratim trku!! :)
:thumbsup:Takodje. Dva mesta na podijumu na debiju. :)

1 Sebastian Vettel 1572 Fernando Alonso 1233 Kimi Räikkönen 1164 Lewis Hamilton 995 Mark Webber 936 Nico Rosberg 847 Felipe Massa 578 Romain Grosjean 419 Paul Di Resta 3610 Jenson Button 3311 Adrian Sutil 2312 Sergio Pérez 1613 Jean-Eric Vergne 1314 Daniel Ricciardo 1115 Nico Hülkenberg 716 Pastor Maldonado 017 Valtteri Bottas 018 Esteban Gutiérrez 019 Jules Bianchi 020 Charles Pic 021 Max Chilton 022 Giedo van der Garde 01 Red Bull/Renault 2502 Mercedes 1833 Ferrari 1804 Lotus/Renault 1575 Force India/Mercedes 596 McLaren/Mercedes 497 Toro Rosso/Ferrari 248 Sauber/Ferrari 79 Williams/Renault 010 Marussia/Cosworth 011 Caterham/Renault 0

Paul Allen was the cameraman who was struck by a wheel that flew off Mark Webber's Red Bull in the pit lane. The FIA have issued a statement:"He was treated at the circuit medical centre and then transported by helicopter to Koblenz Hospital. The Briton has been kept there, under observation. Further information from the hospital will be provided as soon as it becomes available."
Edit: Paul Allen has suffered a broken shoulder and cracked ribs. Edited by Jimmy Kowalski
_68592935_germangp.jpgLewis Hamilton, who was squeezed by both Red Bulls at the start: "It's crazy that I struggled that much to get past the Sauber. I felt I was having such a difficult time and I wanted to know if Nico wasn't having a problem then it must be something with my driving or my setup. But it turned out it wasn't. We didn't have any blowouts this weekend, but I don't particularly like the tyres. But everyone else is getting on with them, so we have to work harder."

Glasina iz ne baš pouzdanog izvora, ali...'Hulkenberg in talks with Lotus'Nico Hulkenberg could be on the move at the end of this season, swapping Sauber for Lotus.According to Germany's Bild, the 25-year-old is set to leave Sauber at the end of this season.Not only have the team's financial troubles impacted their on-track performances but the publication claims that Hulkenberg is "still waiting on salary payments."The German is therefore considering leaving the team and has "already made contact with Lotus."Lotus could be on the look-out for a new driver - or two - next season as Kimi Raikkonen has been linked to Mark Webber's Red Bull Racing seat while Romain Grosjean's future is also not secure.http://www.planet-f1.com/driver/3213/8811638/-Hulkenberg-in-talks-with-Lotus-?

Kowalski je bio potpuno u pravu Fernando Alonso reckons Ferrari overachieved via tacticsFernando Alonso believes Ferrari's decision to qualify and start on medium-compound Pirellis allowed him to overachieve in the German Grand Prix.The Spaniard finished fourth, just 7.721 seconds behind race winner Sebastian Vettel's Red Bull and within two seconds of third-placed Romain Grosjean's Lotus.But despite coming close to the podium, he believes that the Ferrari did not have the pace to challenge for such a strong finish without opting for an alternative strategy."It was a very good strategy, it gave us the possibility to fight for the podium," said Alonso when asked about the decision to start on mediums after the race."We were not quick enough today, we didn't have the pace and even with that we fought for the podium and were very close to the leading group."It's hard for me to imagine that if we started fifth and did soft, medium, medium, medium, I would have finished five seconds behind them or fought with them because we are slower and they will pull away."We were fighting with them because of the strategy."Alonso started the final lap just over seven-tenths of a second behind Grosjean, but lapped over a second slower than the Lotus driver and then stopped on the slow-down lap.But team principal Stefano Domenicali confirmed that these were unrelated and that Alonso had simply lost time on the final lap once he realised it was not possible to pass the Lotus."At the end, we stopped because we wanted to make sure that we had the fuel needed for the regulation [sample]," said Domenicali."The fact he was not able to catch [Grosjean] on the last lap was not connected to the fuel."http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/108660?

Kad smo kod glasina iz padoka, Kimijevi menadzeri i Red Bull se prakticno dogovorili ( :( ), a trebalo bi da se sve ozvanici posle letnje pauze..A sto se tice Hulka, njegov menadzer Werner Heinz pokrenuo je navodno proces prekidanja ugovora. Jergovic tvrdi da Nemac ima potpisan predugovor sa Ferrarijem, pa da bi mogao tamo dogodine..