• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gervasius twinkleminkleson

• Weenie Pooh

• borris_

• ducca

EDGAR DAVIDS is set to make a shock comeback with Crystal Palace.The former Holland star - without a club since quitting Ajax in 2008 - has held talks with Palace boss George Burley about joining the Championship club.

Irska.
I na kraju šta je bilo, jesu mu isplatili ta 2 miliona da bi pristao na transfer? (To je sad valjda signing-off fee) Eto, kažu samo pola od toga, jadan...Given izgleda ide na pozajmicu u Fulham, što bi značilo Schwarzer u Arsenal, Almunia na otpad...

ni dvd kasetu nije pogledo :lol:ALEX FERGUSON has revealed he broke the habit of a lifetime to complete Bebe's fairytale move to Manchester United.The 20-year-old became Ferguson's third signing of the summer when he joined in a £7million deal from Vitoria Guimaraes.But it was the fact Bebe spent time on the streets as a youngster and used to play for a team organised by CAIS — the organisation responsible for Portugal's Homeless World Cup Team — which made headlines.He then ended up joining the Red Devils after spending only five weeks with Vitoria after impressing United's Portugal-based scout.Bebe was virtually unknown 12 months ago as he turned out for Portugal third division team Estrela Amadora.But with Real Madrid and a number of top clubs in Portugal starting to take a keen interest, Ferguson decided to make a move, even though he had never seen the striker play, even on video.The United boss said: "On this occasion I didn't watch him. It is the first time I have done it."Normally I see plenty of video footage but our scouting department is very good and sometimes you have to go on instinct."Our scout in Portugal was adamant we must do something quickly."You look at the material. You look at their age and whether they're bringing pace, balance, desire to play."You've got to trust your staff at times, so I sent David Gill down there to do the deal."Bebe will likely have to wait until a Carling Cup third-round clash next month before getting an opportunity to make his debut.And for a player whose previous biggest game was a cup-tie against Benfica, following the path so successfully navigated by Cristiano Ronaldo is not going to be easy.But with fellow countryman Nani already at Old Trafford and another Portuguese speaker on hand in Anderson, the settling in process should be made simpler.When asked what his greatest strengths were, Bebe revealed: "I am fast, I kick well and I score a lot of goals."Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3100191/Alex-changes-habit-for-Bebe.html#ixzz0wx8PRQVt

Ovo nista nije zvanicno ali navodno blizu ostvarenja:Babel u Wolfsburgu za 9mKonchesky za starim sefom u Liverpool za 3mMeireles u Man Utd (navodno Porto ga nije uvrstio tim za evropsku tekmu sa Genkom)Chelsea ce pokusati da dovede Rodwella u poslednjem trenutkuHugo Almeida na korak od LacijaLiverpool ce da proba da dovede Parkera u long shot misijiMarsej NzogbiuZvanicno: Musa Dembele potpisao za Fulam

Edited by ducca

Gledajte to i sa vedrije strane: ovako će Ireland igrati fudbal umesto da puši klupu u Sitiju, i pride neće imati neku bezveznu ulogu vodonoše za megazvezde. Milner će uzeti kintu i svima lepo.

Given izgleda ide na pozajmicu u Fulham, što bi značilo Schwarzer u Arsenal, Almunia na otpad...
taman da napuni 35 pa u UTD da zameni VDSara...
Siti ladno dao Irelanda + 26 miliona funti za Milnera. Boze koji debili.
:lol:nikad mi iz glave nece izaci situacija kada ozil prolazi pored njega kao da je na motoru. kakav fail stija :isuse:celzi je barem kupovao smislenije kada je dosao abramovic.