• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gervasius twinkleminkleson

• Weenie Pooh

• borris_

• ducca

Pa ja cak ne bih ni kupovinu Stepanova naglasio kao a priori gresku, bio je kapiten mlade reprezentacije i kapiten Vojvodine, a onda u Trabzonu redovan(doduse ne znam kako je tamo igrao). U Portu je cinjenica da se nije snasao, ali mislim da je ta cena koju su platili sasvim opravdana u tom trenutku.

05/09/2012 14:00, Report by Communications Department Henriquez becomes a RedManchester United is pleased to announce the signing of 18-year-old Angelo Henriquez.The Chile under-23 striker joins United from Universidad de Chile for an undisclosed fee.Sir Alex Ferguson is delighted with the news and told ManUtd.com: “Angelo has made a tremendous impact on the game in his short career so far. His pace is a great asset and he reads the game really well for someone of such a young age."We have a proud record of developing young talent and Angelo fits the profile of a United player – skilful, attacking and someone who plays the game with real flair.”Henriquez himself is equally excited at the prospect of pulling on the red shirt: “I am thrilled to be joining the biggest club in the world. Manchester United is a great team and has a great manager."To be able to be part of that is a huge honour and I can’t wait to get started. I hope I can be part of many successful years with United.”Henriquez's squad number for the 2012/13 campaign will be no.21.

Navodno ih je Nani odjebao, tražio veću platu od Hulka :DInače, gorepomenuti Bentley je toliko "povremen" da reprezentaciju nije video tamo negde od 2008. A ni prvu ligu, čini mi se.

ITALIJANSKI STRUČNJAK U IZJAVI ZA "GAZETO DELO SPORT" TVRDI DA JE U PARIZU ZBOG VISOKIH AMBICIJA Anćeloti: Niko od nas nije u PSŽ-u zbog novca"Svi pričaju o našem novcu, ali niko ne govori o ambicioznom projektu", pomalo ljutit je bio bivši menadžer Čelzija :lol:

Edited by MiddleClass

^^Kad se setim da sam kukao sto je otisao u Totenham posle dugog povezivanja sa Liverpoolom :lol:.Edit: Ulete Pantelicev mali

Edited by Aleksandar88

Ganso iz Santosa u Sao Paolo. Platili nekih 10 miliona eura za 45% vlasnistva [55% je u vlasnistvu neke agencije]

Edited by gervasius twinkleminkleson