99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

:lolol:

David Cameron signs with star agent as he aims to beat Tony Blair's £4.6m book deal... But experts warn he'll be lucky to get half that because Americans don't know who he is

David Cameron has signed up star literary agent Ed Victor to secure him a deal for his memoirs.
But the ex-PM he is already facing warnings he will fail to beat Tony Blair's bank-busting £4.6million advance.
Mr Cameron's public profile in the United States is far lower than his Labour predecessor was making it unlikely he will match Mr Blair's achievement of writing the fastest selling political memoir ever.

Mr Victor told today's Times he was confident as he entered negotiations with publishers.
He said: 'He's going to write a wonderful memoir and get a great deal but that's all I'm going to say.
'I've been characteristically discreet.'

Ne kazem da nije ali prodaju onaj famozni ugovor 0℅ kao rijesenje za sve probleme. Ipak nije sve tako ruzicasto kao sto se prica, prvo brexit pa onda ovo. Naravno u fr je situacija jos gora.

Torijevska platforma - rast i smanjenje nezaposlenosti. A kakvi su to poslovi, koliko plaćeni i pod kojim uslovima, nije bitno. Daleko je UK od ružičastog, svakako nije to bila a tek neće biti.

Francuska je druga priča.