99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

:0.6: 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/revealed-jeremy-corbyn-had-a-seat-during-train-journey-he-claime/

Jeremy Corbyn had a seat on a train journey he suggested was so “ram-packed” he had to sit on floor, according to CCTV footage seen by The Telegraph.

The Labour leader walked past rows of empty seats before sitting on the ground between carriages for a video in which he attacked the state of Britain’s railways, footage shows.

Minutes after filming the video, during when he called for renationalisation of the railways, he took up a seat for the remaining journey of his London to Newcastle trip.

Prošao je kroz dva vagona, prvi sa slobodnim mestima bez rezervacija, drugi sa rezervacijama i tu je seo na pod. Završio radnju i vratio se u prvi vagon.

Sto je ono sto kaze Virgin i Branson.

Drugi putnici se, pak, s time ne slazu.

U toj Bransonovoj prici, nista prva klasa, nista timing, nista meenadzeri koji menjau sedista uokolo kako bi se oslobodilo za Korbina.

Guardian, nenaklonjen Korbinu, daje izbalansiranu pricu.

Pa je zato seo na pod sam, a gospodje njigde i onda ipak otisao da sedne na prazno mesto? :D

Well, nakon 45 minuta, ima tu i nekih stanica, neko izadje, + se Virgin osoblje razmilelo da oslobodi mesto videvsi da imaju celebritija na podu.

Ma daj - jasno se vidi na CCTV da je prosao kroz dva prazna vagona, jedan bez rezervacija, drugi sa vecinom rezervacija - i onda seo na pod i vratio se nakon x minuta na prazno mesto. Grand-standing 101

Edited by dragance

Ma daj - jasno se vidi na CCTV da je prosao kroz dva prazna vagona, jedan bez rezervacija, drugi sa vecinom rezervacija - i onda seo na pod i vratio se nakon x minuta na prazno mesto. Grand-standing 101

Nije nakon nekoliko minuta vec 45 minuta.

Ako je vagon prazan, bez rezervacija, otkud onda i drugi putnici u hodniku?

Da nije rec o prvoj klasi koja je prazna?

11.10am Jeremy Corbyn and his wife, Laura Alvarez, board the train. Virgin Trains CCTV shows seemingly unoccupied seats without reservation slips. A source close to the Labour leader said there were not enough free seats for Corbyn to sit with his wife.

Yannis Mendez, who filmed the original video – he has been following Corbyn and volunteers for his leadership campaign against Owen Smith – added that some of the seemingly empty seats shown in the first Virgin Trains image had bags and coats on them, so were not free.

Advertisement

The Corbyn team’s account was supported by a woman who said she sat on the floor next to the Labour leader, having sent a social media photo of herself and her daughter with him.

Ellen – who asked to not be named in full– told the Guardian that Corbyn had seemingly gone through the entire standard-class section of the train but had not been able to find a seat. The 26-year-old, who was with her one-year-old daughter and son, aged six, said she had similarly been unable to find seats.

“He’s not lying,” she said. “When I saw him he was in coach A, right at the front. He hadn’t managed to find a seat in the whole of the train. I was sat on the floor, there was no space for me to get a seat. There were people in every space between every carriage. It was totally overcrowded. They were full of bags and full of people.”

11.11am A second CCTV image, with a time stamp of 11.11am, tweeted by Virgin’s owner, Richard Branson, shows Corbyn clearly walking past empty seats. However, these all seem to have slips indicating that they are reserved.

11.30am A few minutes later, Yannis Mendez, a freelance filmmaker accompanying Corbyn, films him sitting on the floor. He says the ‘ram-packed’ train’s lack of seats ­emphasises the need for the railways to be returned to public ownership.

11.43am Corbyn takes a seat in coach H after staff directed passengers to use booked seats that had not been taken. A Corbyn source said the leader’s seats were provided after Virgin staff upgraded a family to first class to make space for him and Alvarez.

Sto ne puste jedno dva minuta snimka od 11.08 do 11.11 u prvom vagonu a ne samo isecak?

Da vidimo da li su drugi putnici seli u taj prazan vagon.

Edited by Budja