BraveMargot

99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

Palo mi na pamet kad sam procitao onaj Daviesov spisak lepih zelja.

Pajsad ovo:

Chris Cook Verified account ‏@xtophercook

Davis wants trade area perhaps 10x size of the EU. I'm curious about a trade area equivalent to 150% of Earth's GDP

CnmJHmkWYAAfTRK.jpg

Matthew Holehouse ‏@mattholehouse

David Davis on breaching EU law by conducting trade talks during Art 50 process: "What are they going to do?"

CnmAB0GXgAAxqPb.jpg

Edited by Prospero

Article 2

The Union is founded on the values of respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for human rights, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities. These values are common to the Member States in a society in which pluralism, non-discrimination, tolerance, justice, solidarity and equality between women and men prevail.

Mogu da posegnu za nuklearnom opcijom, tj. da ih izbace čak i bez aktiviranja A50. Ovaj nije normalan. 

Edited by bigvlada

Pajsad ovo:

Foxy ide utabanim stazama Hammondovim:

The Canadian government is focused on ratifying a trade agreement with the European Union despite Brexit, International Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland said, downplaying a report the government has begun talks for a bilateral trade deal with the U.K.

Freeland met with Britain’s new Secretary of State for International Trade Liam Fox on Friday in London. Though Fox said the two commenced “very fruitful” trade negotiations, according to a report in London’s Sunday Times, Canada’s priority is to enact and ratify the Canada-EU Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement in 2017 while the U.K. is still part of the EU.

“We had a very positive conversation with the secretary,” Freeland spokesman Alex Lawrence said Sunday in a statement, responding questions about Fox’s comments. Freeland “shared details about the trade negotiating team in her department, and the two committed to work together to ratify CETA as quickly as possible.”

Article 2

The Union is founded on the values of respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for human rights, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities. These values are common to the Member States in a society in which pluralism, non-discrimination, tolerance, justice, solidarity and equality between women and men prevail.

Mogu da posegnu za nuklearnom opcijom, tj. da ih izbace čak i bez aktiviranja A50. Ovaj nije normalan. 

+

Article 3

1. The Union shall have exclusive competence in the following areas:

(a) customs union;

(b) the establishing of the competition rules necessary for the functioning of the internal market;

© monetary policy for the Member States whose currency is the euro;

(d) the conservation of marine biological resources under the common fisheries policy;

(e) common commercial policy.

+

Ipak sumnjam da im se time zabranjuje da pregovaraju o sporazumima s trećim zemljama, uz uvjet da ti sporazumi stupe na snagu tek nakon (još maglovitog) datuma izlaska GB iz EU. Cijela stvar nema presedana, pa se još ne zna koliko je elastika elastična, ali ne vidim da bi to moglo nečim biti zabranjeno..

A-ALI, svakako im je zabranjeno pregovarati o trgovini prije notifikacije članka 50. jer su do tada član EU-a u najpunijem smislu, bez rezervi i bez popusta.

Postoji širina tumačenja u tom smislu, no oni su u problemu jer neće znati krajnji rezultat svog odnosa sa EU po izlasku što će imati posledice na nejasnost pozicija u "razgovorima" sa trećim stranama i pre završetka pregovora po čl 50.

Postoji širina tumačenja u tom smislu, no oni su u problemu jer neće znati krajnji rezultat svog odnosa sa EU po izlasku što će imati posledice na nejasnost pozicija u "razgovorima" sa trećim stranama i pre završetka pregovora po čl 50.

nema veze. bitno je da se vidi da se nesto radi...

Edited by MancMellow

Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale has made her strongest statement yet on Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership.

Writing in her regular column for the Daily Record, she says that - while she respects Corbyn personally - she does not believe that he can continue as leader without the support of the majority of Labour MPs.

I won 72% of the vote from when I was elected leader, but if the vast majority of my MSPs didn’t have confidence in me then I couldn’t do my job. I don’t see how Jeremy can do his. With Jeremy as leader the chances of a UK Labour government in the near future are slim at best and non-existent at worst.

The choice that Labour members and supporters have at this leadership election is whether we want to be a party of government with real policies that can change people’s lives, or a party purely of protest that can say what it is against but not what it is for.

kao i obično, seru kvake. Korbin je jasan za šta je.

PLP je u sukobu sa većinom članstva. možda većina glasača ne misli kao većina članstva ali glasači ne odlučuju o partijskom vođstvu već članovi.

posebno mi idu na kurac ljudi koji seru po nekom ko je na čelu stranke ni godinu dana a tu je izabran posle njihove neslavne propasti na izborima. 

krajnje je vreme da Korbin počne da zavrće šije.

kakav si ti ekstremist postao

evo ti malo smirotika

Thangam Debbonaire
Yesterday at 02:25 ·

Dear everyone who has asked me what my problems are with Corbyn's leadership,

Here is my experience.

Mr Corbyn appointed me and press released this without my knowledge or consent whilst I was in the middle of cancer treatment. He then sacked me the next day when he realized he had given away part of someone else's role. But didn't bother to tell me that either. By then my office had been besieged by press and the story was out that I was Shadow Minister. I decided to make the best of it and to serve. I worked on his Arts policy whilst I was still having treatment but in Bristol..

When I went back to Westminster, I discovered that he had sacked me but hadn't told me and did not have any ideas for how I was supposed to explain it to Bristol West members or constituents. I was then faced with the choice of telling the truth - that he had made a series of errors, and inevitably thereby face a pile of criticism from his supporters - or say I had changed my mind about accepting the role - and thereby face a pile of criticism from.his supporters. And I knew the pile would arrive because I had seen how it went for others who had resigned. And because Corbyn supporters had already piled into me for disloyalty when I had had to miss votes for cancer treatment.

I then, contrary to the story he keeps giving on TV, found it near on impossible to get to talk to him about this problem

Eventually I did get to meet him and he had nothing to say. No idea what to do. It took my boss Maria Eagle to explain to him that as he was leader he could re appoint me if that was what he wanted.

I then worked hard for him on his Arts policy, loyally didn't go to the press about the above, got stuck in and worked. And yes, I enjoyed the role, it is one of my dream jobs in parliament and I believe I did Corbyn and the Labour Party a great service, as millions of people work in the arts and culture sectors and they valued being involved in policy-making. So it was never my intention to resign.

However, I kept hearing from other colleagues on the front bench just how difficult or impossible it was to get a decision out of him on important policy issues - the very thing Corbyn is supposed to be good on. I also noticed that the policy making process through the National Policy Forum was being slowed down by lack of decisions from Corbyn's office.

But then he was missing in action during the EU referendum, including going on a week's holiday three weeks before the day. I found that unforgivable. I had re-started campaigning in this campaign, phone-canvassing to conserve my energy, and kept hearing Labour voters saying 'but your leader wants out, doesn't he?' His team didn't send anyone to the EU Campaign meetings in Westminster and his lack of enthusiasm showed.

On the day after the referendum he asked for an early Brexit. My constituents want exactly the opposite and were telling me so in their hundreds, and voted 85% to remain.

That was the tipping point for me - it is not allowed to remain on the front bench whilst taking an opposing view to the leader in something so important.

I therefore had to resign.

The reason I then voted no confidence in him as leader is because I have no confidence in him as leader. See above. Plus I had found out from other front bench women how unwilling and unable Corbyn is to communicate with, listen to or work with anyone outside his narrow group.

Since then he has stated publicly that he isn't prioritizing winning elections. How can I support a Labour leader who doesn't want to form a Labour government above everything? When working people, the old, the young, the poor, the country, need a Labour government above everything?

I want a Labour government more than anything, because that is how we change the world and how we help millions of people, just as the 1997-2010 Labour government helped millions of people, my own family included.

I profoundly wished I never had to say all this publicly, but people keep asking, and I believe they have a right to know the truth about what Corbyn's leadership is like.

We cannot win general elections with a leader who is unable and unwilling to learn how to communicate with, listen to and persuade people with whom he doesn't already agree - we need to convince swing voters who voted Tory last year in Southern seats to vote Labour next time and we need Labour voters in Wales and the North to continue to vote Labour - without this we can't win a general election.

all that is what's at stake. Not having a Labour government again is unbearable. I will do anything I can to help to ensure this. It's the constitutional duty of all Labour MPs, especially the leader, to try to secure a better life for working class people through parliamentary means. And that's what I will continue to do.

I hope that's clear.

Edited by Roger Sanchez

Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale has made her strongest statement yet on Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership.

Writing in her regular column for the Daily Record, she says that - while she respects Corbyn personally - she does not believe that he can continue as leader without the support of the majority of Labour MPs.

I won 72% of the vote from when I was elected leader, but if the vast majority of my MSPs didn’t have confidence in me then I couldn’t do my job. I don’t see how Jeremy can do his. With Jeremy as leader the chances of a UK Labour government in the near future are slim at best and non-existent at worst.

The choice that Labour members and supporters have at this leadership election is whether we want to be a party of government with real policies that can change people’s lives, or a party purely of protest that can say what it is against but not what it is for.

jes, vala, bas nju treba slusati kad su u pitanju izbori. istakla se sad u maju onoliko. 

Što? Čekaj, stvarno misliš da neko iz Scottish Labour ima pravo da Korbinu prigovara o bilo čemu. Ili poslanici iz sredina u kojima bi izglasali i našminkano prase, samo ako ima bedž laburista?