BraveMargot

99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

Na delu je hostile takeover cele zemlje. Manji deo politicke i ekonomske eliteeuz manjinu biraca (zao mi je, ali...17m, medju njima i mnogi korisni idioti), ali jasno ideoloski opredeljini i mnogo bolje organizovani izvrsili su medijsko-politicki blickrig kako bi, pre svega, zemlju odvojili od regulacije brisela koja se ticu socijalnih i radnickih prava. Kako bi od zemlje naravili spekulativni divlji zapad za deo finansijske elite i tajkuna. Na delu je jedna siroka drustvena revizija. A da bi se to uradilo najbolje je narodu prodati pricu o "suverenitetu" i "ponosu" i "zlim strancima". To ne bi trebalo da je prebno objasnjavati nekome iz ex-Yu.

Ima li ista gluplje na ovom svetu od proslave nezavisnosti zemlje koja fakticki nije osvojena 1000 godina. 

Ako je tako, zasto je Corbyn bojkotovao remain kampanju?

Cameron tells Corbyn to resign

David Cameron has urged Jeremy Corbyn to resign.

He tells him: "It might be in my party's interests for him to sit there, but it is not in our country's interests. For heaven's sake man, go."

O brate

Izazivači još ne mogu da se dogovore ko će ići na Korbina:

Uz to postoje sumnje u sposobnost Iglove da ga pobedi:

Korbin bio u poljskom kulturnom centru ižvrljanom šovinističkim grafitima da pruži podršku, savetnik ga bukvalno odvukao kad su novinari počeli da mu postavljaju pitanja o stranačkim previranjima:

Korbinove pristalice se izgleda masovno učlanjuju u Laburističku stranku:

U međuvremenu, Cipras zvao Korbina da mu pruži podršku, a Piketi rekao da neće da ga više savetuje.

Insajderski pogled, iliti that was the week that was :D

Commons Diary: Michael Dugher

Written by:

Michael Dugher

Posted On: 
29th June 2016

Michael Dugher on the lessons from Brexit, Labour's 'bonkers' week – and how he was sacked by Jeremy Corbyn long before it became fashionable 

This was quite a week…

Wednesday 22 June
After an afternoon of meetings in the constituency office, including with the NUM about issues affecting retired miners, I head out on the campaign trail on the eve of the EU referendum. I meet the Barnsley East Labour Remain campaign team in the car park behind the Hoyland Centre. Not that we took up much space in the car park, as the campaign team consists of one person: my mate Tim Shepherd, who is the local councillor and former steel worker. We go leafleting for a couple of hours. Not exactly greeted by waves of enthusiasm. At this rate we’ll be man-marking the Remain voters. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Thursday 23 June
Polling day. I go and vote at the Birdwell Community Centre. I chat to nice staff there. So far 107 people have voted. At the same time on polling day in the local elections, 50 people had voted so turn out will be high. They tell me lots of people voting have clearly never voted before because they are unsure what to do. Maybe Jeremy Corbyn has done what his supporters always promised and non-voters everywhere are answering his call to Remain. 
We begin campaigning across the constituency, starting by leafleting in Wombwell with a local councillor Daniel Griffin and a stalwart of my local party, Lee Parkinson. We are cheerful despite the fact I am certain most voters will vote to Leave. It reminds me of the time I was the Labour candidate in a safe North Yorkshire constituency in 2001. I suppose it’s character-building.
 We are making the argument about why a vote to Leave is putting jobs and the economy at risk and why Barnsley is always hit hardest when the economy struggles. But it falls largely on deaf ears. Immigration is the number one issue, especially the influx of unskilled workers that has created a downward pressure on local wage rates.
Of course there is the odd racist. But the vast majority of people are good, decent working class people who are frustrated and just think the economy doesn’t work for them.

There is a gang of us travelling to different parts of the constituency to deliver polling day leaflets. We fit comfortably into my Vauxhall Astra. We meet the occasional local councillor to help us, but we’re pretty thin on the ground. We have our photo taken looking like a dismal wedding party holding up a ‘Vote Remain’ placard. An old chap with a big smile shouts over his garden fence in Darfield: “Do you want me to get my ‘Vote Leave’ poster?” A mate texts me to observe how miserable everyone looks on the photo we’ve just tweeted.
We campaign in Jump and Elsecar before moving on to Worsbrough. There are loads of England flags up because of the Euros. “It’s like Emily Thornberry’s worst nightmare,” somebody says cheekily. But folk in Barnsley are rightly patriotic and many fly a flag all year round. We see the odd Union Jack and a couple of Yorkshire flags. Then I see something I’ve never seen: the flag of the Confederacy. Yup. In Barnsley. As we drive past I can’t help but play the theme from the Dukes of Hazard on my iPod, which is plugged into the car. Just a good ol’ boy…
I go to bed with pundits predicting a victory for Remain. But as I watch on twitter the first results come in, the signs are not good.

Friday 24 June
I wake up. Fuck me, we’ve voted to Leave. In Barnsley it is unsurprisingly about 68% to leave.
Jeremy Corbyn has been on the airwaves saying we must enact Article 50 – the mechanism for leaving the EU – as soon as possible. What six-figure salaried idiot in the Leader’s Office advised him to say that? We have to respect the voters’ wishes, but we need to do so in a way that protects the economy and workers’ rights.
Then the bombshell: David Cameron announces his resignation as prime minister. It’s right he takes responsibility. He has made a complete balls up of this.
That day I have my usual Friday appointments in the constituency. I visit a care home in Great Houghton and speak to Year 6 pupils at Darfield Upperwood school. I also place a charity bet at William Hill’s in Wombwell for England to beat Iceland on Monday. If England win – and surely we have to beat Iceland?! – the winnings go to Hallam FM’s ‘Cash for Kids’, a local charity I’m patron of.
That evening I have a fantastic visit to the Army reservists from Burma Company of the 4th Battalion The Yorkshire Regiment based in Barnsley. All anyone wants to talk about is the referendum. There is real sadness as people fear this could lead to the break-up of the UK. I arrive in my Army uniform, as I’m a member of the Armed Forces Parliamentary Scheme. I’ve been in the scheme a year but have yet to master the Army belt. A very nice Captain gently says to me: “Let me fix that belt for you, sir”.

Saturday 25 June
It’s Armed Forces Day so I’m in the Barnsley Pals Centenary Square by the Town Hall. Dan Jarvis is there. He has a chest full of gleaming medals, but he’s about as modest as they come. Later I drive to meet Army cadets who are training in the peak district just outside Sheffield.

Sunday 26 June
Wake up and discover that Jeremy Corbyn has sacked Hilary Benn. A friend texts me to say that I was sacked by Jeremy Corbyn long before it became fashionable.
Spend the morning on the phone chatting to colleagues. Most are understandably terrified for the future of the Labour Party. Millions of voters, including many traditional working class Labour supporters, have comprehensively rejected Labour.
The truth is Jeremy comes up on the doorstep all the time. It’s not that people necessarily dislike him, but they think he lives on another planet. We can’t go on like this.
One by one, members of the Shadow Cabinet begin to resign.
My wife is in London for a friend’s birthday so I spend the afternoon watching the Penguins of Madagascar and eating left-over Easter eggs with my kids.

Monday 27 June
I’m in the chamber of the House of Commons for Defence Questions, where I pay tribute to the soldiers I met last week, and then for the prime minister’s statement. The Speaker doesn’t call me for hours and then appeals for “brevity”. Always think it’s odd that the poor sods who have to wait the longest are then bollocked if their question isn’t three seconds long – especially when all the old farts who get called first get to drone on forever. 
Later that night it is the meeting of the Parliamentary Labour Party. Given how skint the party is, they should have sold tickets. There is a horrible row. Jeremy is defiant, even slightly arrogant, and offers almost no vision in front of visibly angry and frustrated colleagues. “He just isn’t listening,” says one. Peter Mandelson says to me: “I never thought things could get so bad”.
To make things worse, Jeremy and his entourage go and address a Momentum demo in Parliament Square that seems to be full of people from the SWP. One guy has a T-shirt saying “Eradicate the right wing Blairite Vermin”. It’s not exactly the new, kinder politics Jeremy once promised.
To cap the day off, England are knocked out of the Euros by Iceland. Someone watching it with me in Strangers’ Bar remarks that Iceland are about the same size as Wigan. So England have been beaten by Wigan.

Tuesday 28 June
There is an overwhelming vote of no confidence in Jeremy Corbyn. There is speculation about a leadership challenge.
I’m preparing to travel to France with my family to mark the centenary of the Somme and the sacrifice made in particular by the Barnsley Pals. Seems like a good time to be out of the country.
What a bonkers week. 

Michael Dugher is Labour MP for Barnsley East

Sivo-eminencijski faktori u Tory leadership deathmatchu:

"One simple message: You MUST have SPECIFIC assurances from Boris OTHERWISE you cannot guarantee your support. The details can be worked out later on, but without that you have no leverage.
"Crucially, the membership will not have the necessary reassurance to back Boris, neither will (Daily Mail editor Paul) Dacre/(Rupert) Murdoch, who instinctively dislike Boris but trust your ability enough to support a Boris Gove ticket.

i u Labour leadership agoniji:

Edited by Roger Sanchez

YouGov anketa o sledećem lideru konzervativaca:

gr3fcn4.jpg

Po stranačkim pristalicama:

MJMdKaV.jpg

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/theresa-may-leads-boris-johnson-amongst-general-pu/

Sajt pristalica konzervativaca takođe imao anketu o lideru:

Screen-Shot-2016-06-29-at-06.05.49.png

ConservativeHome readers are sometimes viewed as being well to the right of Party members – and Brexit diehards to boot.  As I point out from time to time, this may be true of comments below the line, but not of our readers as a whole.  Today, we have another bit of evidence: they actually put May the Remainer a sliver ahead of Boris the Leaver.

http://www.conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2016/06/our-next-tory-leader-survey-finds-may-leading-johnson-by-just-ten-votes-in-well-over-a-thousand.html

e pa sad, tesko da je "bojkotovao"

Vala s ovakvim stavovima bolje da se nije pojavio ni tih 10 puta na skupovima za ostanak:

There was some irony in hearing Corbyn ask about the economic damage caused by the Brexit vote - because during the campaign he suggested that George Osborne’s warnings about the economic impact of Brexit were exaggerated and implausible

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/29/brexit-live-sad-cameron-eu-immigration-corbyn-leadership?page=with:block-5773ae49e4b03b1c807665e9#block-5773ae49e4b03b1c807665e9

Edited by vememah

Kao "Samostalni DSS", ime i pečat su u igri :mellow:

Labour rebels keen to oust Jeremy Corbyn are investigating whether they would have a legal case for using the party’s name if they formed a breakaway group in parliament, and have set up a website to try to gain support of “moderate” members.

“It comes down to what would be the legalities around retaining the name ‘the Labour party’,” one MP told the Guardian, in the latest evidence that Corbyn’s detractors are ready to use every weapon in their armoury in the escalating war in the party.

As Corbyn’s spokesman urged dissident Labour MPs to trigger a leadership challenge – which they still believe he would win – the growing band of MPs who have resigned from the shadow cabinet, or refused to serve in the first place, are considering their next move.

Some believe they can pursue the solution advocated by Harold Wilson’s press secretary, Joe Haines, in a New Statesman article earlier this year, in which MPs would form their own separate grouping and claim to represent the Labour party.

A Saving Labour campaign has been set up, aimed initially at persuading moderate members of the public to email their MPs and urge them not to back Corbyn but which could ultimately be used to sign up thousands of £3 contributors who would join in order to vote for an alternative candidate.

Under the leadership election rules introduced by former leader Ed Miliband, members of the public can pay £3 to register and have a say in the party’s leadership. Corbyn’s team during last year’s leadership campaign were very effective in signing up these “three quidders”.

Kod laburista će izgleda biti mrtva trka ko će više ljudi da učlani pre glasanja.

Labour rebels hope to resurrect the party’s pro-EU structure to defeat Jeremy Corbyn in a leadership contest by getting thousands of Remain supporters to campaign for him to go. 
They plan to use data about where Labour supporters who backed the EU live to try and boost turnout of Corbyn critics in the contest, which is widely expected to be triggered within days.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/29/jeremy-corbyn-pmqs-labour-angela-eagle-david-cameron-eu-brexit/#update-20160629-1700

Moguće protivkandidate Toma Votsona i Andželu Igl podržava svega 4%, odnosno 1% onih koji su glasali 2015. za laburiste, a i onih koji sada nameravaju da glasaju za njih.

Oni koji u ovom trenutku nameravaju da glasaju za laburiste većinski su protiv odlaska Korbina, a oni koji su glasali za njih 2015. su većinski za njegov odlazak, kao i veći deo ukupnog javnog mnjenja.

NV2Gqh0.png

http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/el6yejz7wn/TimesResults_160627_LabourLeadership.pdf

Edited by vememah

The Scottish National Party (SNP) will today demand to be installed as the official opposition in the House of Commons, claiming Labour has descended into a "crisis-ridden shambles".

The nationalists - which have 54 MPs - will cite rules in Erskine May, the parliamentary rule book, which make clear the official opposition to the UK Government must be "prepared to assume power".

Pete Wishart, SNP shadow Commons leader, said: "Following the loss of two-thirds of its shadow cabinet, it is clear that the Labour Party fails this test."

Votson nakon neuspešnog razgovora s Korbinom o Korbinovom odlasku s čela partije rekao da se ne kandiduje i izvinio se građanima zbog haosa u Vestminsteru. Dakle, po svoj prilici imamo Andželu Igl kao izazivača sa 1% podrške, ludilo.

"I'd like to apologise to the country for the mess they are seeing in Westminster right now," says Labour deputy leader Tom Watson.

He tells the BBC he spoke to Jeremy Corbyn earlier to see if they could reach a "negotiated settlement" but found the leader "unwilling to move from his position".

It looks like the the Labour Party is heading for some form of contested election," he says.

Mr Watson rules out standing to be leader himself, saying that when ran for deputy he thought that "the prerequisite for being a deputy is you never want to be leader".

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

Sindikati odbijaju da puste Korbina niz vodu:

Edited by vememah