Top Posters In This Topic

• Аврам Гојић

• Hella

• Indy

• kim_philby

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a što nisi pustio tsaija da okači taj spot baš si neki :fantom:

Nije on iz te price, on je od ovih modernih pomodnih zastitnika svekolikih ljudskih prava, svuda i na svakom mestu  :fantom:

baš zato sigurno zna zamisli kako bi bio srećan i ponosan da je uvezao post i spot i skreso mi sve u brk eh pa ništa pokušaću da učinim neko dobro delo na drugom topiku :fantom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMvK40iEvUQ

nema više demokrata das' drogiraju ala'a mi... :(

Izgleda da slabo pratiš vijesti vezane za ovu bratiju, ovaj snimak je još iz novembra. I ja mislim da im je ovo jedno od ekstremnijih zlodjela, posebno zbog nestašice zelja koja je sad već na regionalnom™ nivou, evo, i VICE piše o tome. Banda.

Edited by fikret selimbašić

što kaže drevna pesma, nema džeje. naravno ima iskusnih i dobro povezanih koji su u fazonu "haha, koja nestašica, evo ja uvek imam", ali to je sve ređe.

Edited by Грешни Василије

što kaže drevna pesma, nema džeje. naravno ima iskusnih i dobro povezanih koji su u fazonu "haha, koja nestašica, evo ja uvek imam", ali to je sve ređe.

zadnje vreme doslo :cry:

Dogadjaj dana u Fr : ISIS uspeo da prodre duboko u sistem tv stanice TV5 Monde (najgledaniji tv program na francuskom u svetu, preko satelita i kablovske). Oborili su sajt, zauzeli im privremeno twiter i facebook naloge i objavili neke osetljive stvari kao sto su licni podaci francuskih vojnika... I uspeli su da im sjebu iznutra sistem toliko da ovi nisu u stanju da emituju jos od sinoc... 

Vlasti ovo tretiraju kao pravi teroristicki napad.

• 3 weeks later...

Dok nam se Hella ne vrati sa sluzbenog puta: Jordanac osvecuje cast familije; dvoje hriscana mrtvo, familija u zatvoru:

Nesreen Irsan told federal authorities she was a prisoner in her Montgomery County home, under the strict control of her devout Muslim father, Ali Mahwood-Awad Irsan. In June 2011, while Irsan was away visiting his native Jordan, Nesreen's mother and sister discovered voicemails, emails and text messages between Nesreen and her soon-to-be husband Coty Beavers, a Christian.

Nesreen knew her father would punished her when he returned, so one day she escaped out a bathroom window, according to testimony federal officials gave in court last year. The next month, Nesreen and Beavers married. Soon afterward, the couple got a protective order against Irsan.

What followed was a relentless campaign by Irsan -- aided by his wife, 21-year-old son, and another daughter, authorities say -- to track down his daughter and reclaim his family's honor. Irsan not only blamed Beavers for his daughter's escape, according to authorities, but he also targeted one of Nesreen's best friends, Gelareh Bagherzadeh, a 30-year-old Iranian-American activist and Christian convert who berated Irsan for thinking he could control his daughter.

On Wednesday, more than three years after Bagherzadeh was gunned down as she pulled into her parents' Galleria-area townhome complex, authorities charged Irsan, his wife, and his 21-year-old son Nasim in the killing. Authorities say Irsan, who has been charged with capital murder, also killed Beavers, his daughter's 28-year-old husband, just 11 months after Bagherzadeh's slaying.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/news/2015/04/authorities_file_charges_in_alleged_2012_honor_killings.php

Edited by ObiW
  • 2 weeks later...

u egiptu neka deca provocirala muslimane pogledajte šta im se desilo :fantom:

A recent incident saw Muslim mobs in the Minya village of Nasreya descend on the homes of five Coptic students, chanting they had “insulted” Islam in a video that was circulating showing the youths praying with their Coptic teacher.

In fact, the students had been making fun of ISIS, according to Coptic activists. While police arrested the teacher and detained him for questioning over four days, the Muslim mobs threw rocks at the homes of the youths in a bid to force their parents to hand their children over to the authorities, Coptic media reports say.

Blasphemy is a crime in Egypt, but human rights activists say the authorities have traditionally used the law to persecute minorities, among them Christians.

Thabet said the children remained detained by the authorities, as were other Christians who’d been victims of Muslim assaults.

“We have five Coptic children charged with blasphemy and insulting Islam,” he said. “We still have other open cases where Christians are charged with inciting violence as if they were the perpetrators, but where they were the victims.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/05/05/outside-cairo-egypt-christians-face-persecution/

".... In Britain, what they used to do, is every woman used to be treated as a witch, right, so if ya know the history... so how did they know if you are with or not? ... if you die, then you're not a witch, but if you survive you're witch. Ablablahagab you just kill the person lol ... "

" ... ok let's go to the right of non-muslims. If they say - I don't wanna pay jizya - which is small amount of tax, then they will be vanished, they will be kicked out. Or they'll have the choice, other to convert to islam, or if you don't wanna be kicked out than you'll be killed. So what you wanna do, you'll be given the choice, what you wanna do? ... "

pazi i makedonci su nedavno hteli da plate teroristima džizju samo da ovi prekinu rešetanje po kumanovu

tako će uskoro i žabari morati da plaćaju putarinu ako požele da se prošetaju pored islamskog centra u kome omladina nekako pogrešno kapira onaj pravi krasni i mirisni islam :fantom:

In predominantly Catholic Italy, the month of May is dedicated to the traditional processions carrying a statue or image of the Madonna, usually accompanied by the singing of hymns and praying of the rosary.

The Marian procession is a tradition in Conselice, and every year, the faithful gather at the Piazza Foresti and then proceed along a number of streets including the Via Dante Alighieri, which also passes in front of the Islamic Cultural Center. On Sunday, after the 9:30 a.m. Mass, a group of 100 faithful, including several small children preparing to receive their first Holy Communion, began the procession as usual.

Apparently understanding the procession to be a provocation, a group of Muslim youth from the Islamic Center began hurling verbal abuse and threats at the passing procession.

According to an eyewitness, “During the slow procession of the sacred image, some kids on the ground floor of the building of the headquarters of the Attadamun Islamic Cultural Center began shouting a kind of chorus like ‘Get out of here’ and ‘Go away from here.’”

The participants, especially the children, were reportedly stunned and confused; they halted the procession before regrouping and hurrying past the Center.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/13/islamic-youth-bullied-insulted-christian-group-in-northern-italy/