• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Kowalski

• 189-

• maheem

• Ravanelli

ONRA “An Introduction to Rap Français”

onra-fr.jpg

@OnraBeats: I grew up to French Rap even though I got into it a little after US Rap and R’n’B, mostly because it was hard to find in my countryside hometown. I’m glad I picked it up around the time where it was at its best though, perfectly synced with the golden era of its original american version, the mid-90’s.

I had the idea for this mix while at a party in New York a few years ago, and when the DJ started playing a Biggie song, the whole crowd started to sing along, not a single person didn’t know the lyrics. Of course most of these people heard it a million times already, but it was the fact of “being in NY and playing some “old-school” NY Rap” that made me realize, we don’t have a single song like this in France. We have tons of hits and dope songs, but very few DJs are playing them in their sets. It is now totally off-the-radar on any radio or at any parties, and a big part of our national musical history is slowly disappearing.

I’m definetely not the most legit french guy to do this kind of mix, but the ones who are, unfortunately don’t have the same window to the world, and this is my chance to share with y’all some of my favorite French Rap songs. My wish is to help this beautiful heritage regain some of its value, as it’s been sadly looked down upon and under-appreciated over the years, and that it serves as a good introduction to this genre for people who might be curious.

Tracklist:

Lamifa – S’clair?
La Cliqua – Tué dans la rue
D’Abuz System – Ça se passe
Da Maad Fungusth – Les spots bleus
Polo – Panne sèche (Make Doe Remix)
Diferent Teep – Echec
Moda & Dan – Moda & Dan s’ennuient
Afro Jazz – La téci
NTM – Tout n’est pas si facile
X.Men – J’attaque du mix
Les-sages poetes de la rue – Bons baisers du poste
Jimmy Jay – Savoir
Oxmo Puccino feat. Booba – Pucc’Fiction
Fabe – Des durs, des boss, des dombis
Menelik – Départ
ATK – Apocalypse
Lunatic – Le crime paie
IAM – C’est donc çà nos vies
Dj Logistik – Lache une verse…
Mafia Underground – Pas 2 doute
La Brigade – Predator
Ideal J – Je dois faire du cash
Afro Jazz – Afro Jazz
Daddy Lord C – Freaky Flow
G’Squat – Interlude
Lamifa ft. Deborah – Jusqu’au bout de la nuit
X-Men – Mon micro est trop chaud
Ejm – Psychofunk
Democrates D – Le crime
Lady Laistee – Respecte mon attitude
Koalition – C’est ainsi (Logistik Mix)
Les Sages Poètes De La Rue – Amoureux d’une énigme (Logistik Radio Remix)
Sléo – Je lance les dés
Psykopat – Mensonge
MC Solaar – A temps partiel
Schkoonk – Après la pluie
Alliance Ethnik – Voulez-Vous, Rendez-Vous (Interlude)
MC Solaar – L’HMIACC d’HTCK72KPDP
Fabe – Ça fait partie de mon passé

link za player i download u naslovu
pt.2 is coming soon

9m.png
+25
the only real misstep here is "i am the female weezy"- as if lil wayne could ever mount a performance this bizarre, this unhinged, this visceral, this hilarious, this intimidating, this monstrously and bizarrely sexual, this utterly fuckingliberating. as if lil wayne would know what to do with a production this fluid and detailed (listen to how the drums build themselves up and dissipate as the chorus slips in and out of place! those cut-up "whoop"s sound like neon-purple whistles slamming against the hull of my consciousness until the motherfucker sinks into an ocean of blood and nail polish and re-emerges a jet-propelled cruise liner staffed by docile leopards!), this punchy and confrontational and ludicrously fun. this is chaos and ecstasy. this is filth and rebirth. this is the death of western civilization. this is fucking in the streets and dancing amidst the rubble. I'M GONNA STAB DICK CHENEY IN THE FUCKING THROAT OH MY FUCK THIS IS SO MUCH OF EVERYTHING EVER

Имам један стих песме: i'm a travelin man doin all that i can. Зна ли неко шта је ово? Гугл не помаже уопште.

Иначе песма се чује на 15:13

https://player.fm/series/the-starters/the-great-hall-of-fame-debate

допринос теми:

брат који ноћас сипа из мојих звучника

Edited by EmptyClip