IGNORED

pitam te pitas me

3Mo

a: ne bih rekao da ima neke jake korelacije, mozda malo vise kad sam tuzan.q: nego sta su te zavere? (ne mislim u sirem smislu, nego to al, hattori.)edit: nije tesko pitanje.

Edited by kurdi

potiskujem bes, zato skrgucem zubima u snu i zarivam nokte u dlanove nesvesno. evo ti veselje:

When I woke up this mornin' I felt a pangI was hungerin' for some apple pieStumble in the bathroom,Hung my hog a little bitWashed the sleep out of my eyeOh yeah, it's gonna be a fine dayScratched myself a bitPoured me out a bowl-a corn chexClosest thing I could find to apple pieLingerin' taste of toothpasteMade the milk go down a bit funnyBut you know, them chex they do satisfyOh yeah, this'll be a fine daySo, after my mornin' rise-n-shine and eat-n-cleanHad my mind set to hit them streetsDrizzle from the night left cold puddles outHad my black stomp-boots on my feeIt's my daySince I was in kneepantsmy pop had tried to make me realizeIf I set my mind down to itI could be a big man in the public eyeSo with my big blue collar on,I set out to find the easy wayWhat an ice cold bathit was when I found you had to pay to playTo taste the tasteIt's a tease that never would subsideThe taste is strongBut soured by my learned eyesWell, if a woodchuck could chuck woodHe'd get down on his knees to prayThis little snappy boy might seeThe light this ground hog's day
ajmo, ilustrujte bes.