IGNORED

Dokumentarci

Кристофер Лумумбо

jebi ga, gringosi, izadjite na ulice i fight for your right.ja sam crko od dosade i besomucnog ponavaljanja, i 'ovo ne mora da se plati :blink: ???'sicko-poster-1.jpgedit; ko mi diro sliku?

Edited by Lancia

Odličan dokumentarac!1574289573b5deda2e16ny6.jpg

Communist, anti-colonialist, right-wing extremist?What convictions guide the moral mind of Jacques Verg?s? Barbet Schroeder takes us down history?s darkest paths in his attempt to illuminate the mystery behind this enigmatic figure. As a young lawyer during the Algerian war, Verg?s espoused the anti-colonialist cause and defended Djamila Bouhired, ?la Pasionaria?, who bore her country?s hopes for freedom on her shoulders and was sentenced to death for planting bombs in cafes. He obtained her release, married her and had two children with her.Then suddenly, at the height of an illustrious career, Verg?s disappeared without trace for eight years. He re-emerged from his mysterious absence, taking on the defense of terrorists of all kinds, from Magdalena Kopp and Anis Naccache to Carlos the Jackal. He represented Historical monsters such as Nazi lieutenant Klaus Barbie. From the lawyer?s Inflammatory and provocative cases to his controversial terrorist links, Barbet Schroeder follows the winding trail left by this ?devil?s advocate?, as he forges his unique path in law and politics.The filmmaker explores and questions the history of ?blind terrorism? and leads us towards shocking revelations that expose long-hidden links in history.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

American Blackoutamericanblackout.jpgKlik!Dobar dokumentarac o porazu demokrata na izborima 2000 nakon republikanskih malverzacija po Floridi i sire, medju kojima je i eliminacija crnih glasaca sa birackih spiskova.Posebna paznja se poklanja medijskoj demonizaciji crne clanice Kongresa Sintije Mekkini (Dzordzija) nakon sto je postavila neka neugodna pitanja o 11. septembru. Film je dokumentuje i njen reizbor 2004.Nista patetika i repetitivnost kao kod Mura, iako se tokom celog filma lepo moze osetiti i bes i bespomocnost licnosti upletenih u dogadjaje.9/10 a moglo bi lako i 10/10, da ja imam neki solidniji kriterijum. ;)edit: danke kojotu za link (u ime zajednice :inn: ), bas mi se nesto gledaju dokumentarci po ovoj vrucini...

Edited by Joshua
edit: danke kojotu za link (u ime zajednice :inn: ), bas mi se nesto gledaju dokumentarci po ovoj vrucini...
Nema na cemu. Evo ti jos bolji link www.bodocus.comTu imas oko 650 online dokumentaraca.

Super. Hvala!uzvracam ovim ima svaceg, ugl blokbastera, mada desava se da buffering traje i po sat vremena i da su linkovi mrtvi. Nadlezni kazu da azuriraju koliko mogu- ne mogu da potvrdim, posto sam odatle gledala samo neke leve angelina jolie-free filmove...