IGNORED

Dokumentarci

Кристофер Лумумбо

• 4 weeks later...

juče odgledao skandinavski "Into Eternity"

The subject of "Into Eternity" is Onkalo, the Finnish government's attempt to solve its nuclear waste problem by carving a vast, 4km-deep bunker out of solid rock to bury it in for at least the next 100,000 years. However, the film's focus is bigger. Instead of looking for cover-ups and conspiracies at the site, Madsen uses the existence of Onkalo to create a hauntingly beautiful meditation on the mortality of our civilization, asking the question: what do we say about ourselves when we create something that will outlast everything we understand? That may be the last thing that remains of our society?

čime se oni bave a čime mi?

oni da skladište otpad, mi da sami sebe da ukopamo.

Edited by djordje geprat
  • +1 2

Ken Burns-u da, ako nisu do sada nakon The Vietnam War i drugih remek dela, dok je još živ da podignu spomenik.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13129360/

Istraženo do detalja, sastavljeno do savršenstva, 3 epizode, ukupno 6 sati materijala, niti jedne sekunde dosadno. Meryl Streep, Jeff Daniels naratori. 

Ima na trafikama odličan PBS-ov rip. Ko želi- šibnem link  u pm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

breaking habits https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6856056/

(ne mešati sa pedrovim dark habits, iako dosta podseća :D)

nekada uspešna korporacijska menadžerka, danas samoproklamovana časna sestra, sa još par istomišljenica gaji najkvalitetniju, zvanično medicinsku, marihuanu i dostavlja je bolesnima. njihove plantaže čuvaju naoružani čuvari i u konstantnom je ratu i sa policijom i sa krimosima. film ima svojih slabosti i nejasnoća, ali nije loš kao biznis ideja. pogotovo sada kada zaev legalizuje južno. mogu i da se maskiram po želji!

Breaking Habits': Film Constellation Boards Weed-Growing Nun Doc – Deadline

Student Film Reviews » Blog Archive » Breaking Habits (Ryan, 2018): USA

• 4 weeks later...

Naleteo slučajno i zaključio da je opet vreme da se bavim jednim od mojih omiljenih pisaca.

Ken Burns & Lynn Novick: Hemingway

Producenti kažu 6-satni film podeljen u tri dela. Odgledao sam prvi.

• +1 2
  • Hvala 1
  • 1 month later...

Za sad je na tjubu pa ko voli nek požuri

Arena: Dark Matter - A History of the Afrofuture (2021)

The arc of black history shares an uncanny resemblance to the plot points of classic sci-fi including ‘alien’ abduction, enslavement and rebellion. It’s this unlikely relationship that provides the inspiration for Afrofuturism, the broad cultural trend that encompasses works by Jean-Michel Basquiat to Grace Jones, Solange Knowles and Sun Ra. In this film, we meet, see and hear from artists across three continents who each, in their own way, explore the Afrofuture to look at the horrors of the black past and imagine alternative futures.

• +1 1