IGNORED

Sirevi

Musharaf

o jbt osetim neki frust kada procitam ovako nesto. sa jedne strane osecam najdublje gnusanje, a sa druge sam siguran da bih morao to da probam kada bih bio u prilici.
Ja sam posao od toga da su u tom agriturizmu sve stvari bile tako dobre da ne bi bilo nikakve logike da se nudi nesto tako gadljivo na vid a da nije vrhunskog ukusa.Osim toga za one koji prodju hrabro kroz aperitiv, predjelo, prvo jelo.....cekala je i premija u vidu ovoga

Secam se da sam citao o ovom siru na cracked.com davno. U istom clanku pisali jos o balutu, nekom vinu sa skorpijom i norveskoj praznicnoj ribi mariniranoj u natrijum peroksidu(ili tako nesto).Elem, valjda ne moze da se nadje van Sardinije(logicno). Sledeci ko ode tamo nek ponese neki kolut za forum.Evo ga http://www.cracked.com/article_14979_the-6-most-terrifying-foods-in-world.html

Edited by Joe D

zingaro, pa nisi nam ovo rekao :DIts translucent larvae are able to jump about 6 inches into the air, making this the only cheese that requires eye protection while eating. The taste is strong enough to burn the tongue, and the larvae themselves pass through the stomach undigested, sometimes surviving long enough to breed in the intestine, where they attempt to bore through the walls, causing vomiting and bloody diarrhea.Wait, it gets worse ... This cheese is a delicacy in Sardinia, where it is illegal. That' right. It is illegal in the only place where people actually want to eat it. If this does not communicate a very clear message, perhaps the larvae will, as they leap desperately toward your face in an effort to escape the putrescent horror of the only home they have ever known. Even the cheese itself is ashamed; when prodded, it weeps an odorous liquid called lagrima, Sardinian for "tears." (povlacim prethodni post)

Edited by morgana

Imaju Italijani čudnih rabota. Meni se svidja Formaggio di fossa(jama, rupa, grobnica). Ovaj sir se pravi u Emilia-Romagna regionu (Rimini).Naime, napravi se sir negde u junu, onda se ostavi do Avgusta na otvorenom da fermentira. U Avgustu se koluti sira uviju u platno, posle u seno, i pobacaju u rupu duboku 5 metara(u kojoj se prethodno spali seno da se "dezinfikuje"), gde je velika vlaga i temperatura oko 20 stepeni. Sir tako stoji u rupi do dana Sv. Katerine, 25 Novembra, kada se otkopava i vadi. Ovo je rupa:paglia.JPGa ovo proizvod:formaggio%20di%20fossa.jpg

Preporucio bih vam ovaj sir: Boulette d'Aven68423-boulette-d-avesnes%5B1%5D.jpgPo mnogima (ukljucujuci i moju zenu :D ) ovaj sir ima najaci miris (to jest smrdi) od svih fr sireva. Moze da se proba sa pivom ili sa viskijem.

Bulet d'aven or Boulette d'Avesne, a soft cheese from France. His name is connected with the city of Aven, where he began to cook. Curiously, this cheese is made from the cheese mass, which for some reason did not fit for cheese production Mara.This mass of cheese, made from cow's milk, knead well, then stir in the manual modemolded pyramid, which weigh about one hundred and eighty grams and reach a height of ten inches.Cheese matures very quickly, and on farms to him often mixed into the dill and parsley, and pepper and cloves. To enhance the spicy taste of cheese pyramid additionally washed with beer. The fact that this cheese is made from remnants of cheese Mara, in no way detracts from its own flavor and history of ancient origin. Bulet d'aven began to make in the eighteenth century, but the literal translation of the name of the cheese means - "the ball from Avena.Traditionally, the cheese is sold fresh, the period of storage does not exceed thirty days.In some cases, the duration increases, and additional cheese colored with natural dyes from annatto seeds, acquiring a reddish tint.
vredi, ali skupo ko djavo. ovaj hladno dimljeni je valjda 1.900 din. kilo, prodaje se u kriskicama od 200 grama.
Meni i 200 g mnogo. Probala sam najnabudženiji, u hrastovoj kori sa čubrom. Brideo mi je jezik 2 sata posle toga.
  • 2 weeks later...