IGNORED

Izrael, Palestina i arapske zemlje

3opge
Krošek
Message added by Krošek,

Na ovoj temi postoje stroža pravila oko kačenja raznoraznih sadržaja: Zabranjeno je repostovanje, kačenje tvitova ili bilo kakvih materijala (slika, klipova...), kao i goli linkovi. Postovi moraju biti napisani sopstvenim rečima, i dozvoljen je hipertekst (dugme Link). Izuzetno, kao propratni sadržaj uz sopstveni post, prihvatljivi su kratki isečci nekog dužeg teksta (ne i kraćeg kao što je obična vest).

Khm, satirični nalog.

The 11 Funniest Tweets From the Internet's Next Great Twitter Troll - 'The Mossad'

Online since September 2016, Israeli intelligence agency's un-official handle specializes in one thing - trolling

22.11.2017 | 15:50

"The Mossad" (@TheMossadIL) is vying to join the ranks of famed satirical twitter troll accounts like "Darth Putin" (@DarthPutinKGB), "Soviet Sergey" (@SovietSergey) and even "Edgar Allen Poe" (@Edgar_Allen_Poe). 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.824397

8 hours ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Ovi se više i ne pretvaraju da uz Zapadnu obalu i Jeruzalem nisu okupirali i američku vanjsku politiku

Ima neko na koga je to prventivno delovalo a nije pacificko ostrvo.

The nine countries that voted against the resolution were: the United States, Israel, Guatemala, Honduras, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau and Togo.

The 35 nations that abstained were: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cameroon, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Haiti, Hungary, Jamaica, Kiribati, Latvia, Lesotho, Malawi, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Rwanda, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu.

• 3 months later...

Nikog ne dotiču jučerašnja dešavanja u Gazi?

16 mrtvih i 500 ustreljenih za jedno popodne.

Ej, 500 ljudi je ustreljeno snajperima u jednom danu jer su protestovali protiv života u getu.

Vrli novi mediji masovno izveštavaju o "sukobima u Gazi". Sukobima u kojima je samo jedna strana naoružana (i to kako naoružana) i iz kojih nijedan izraelski vojnik ne izađe ogreban a kamoli ustreljen.

Evropa poziva "obe strane" da se uzdrže, što prevedeno na svakodnevni engleski znači da daju punu podršku IDF a Palestincima poručuju da bi im najbolje bilo da mirno prihvate da ostatak života provedu u getu i pod vojnom okupacijom.

U eri elektronskih komunikacija, ovo kao da se nije dogodilo. A posle ljudi kažu kako svako može da se informiše samo ako hoće, i da nema opravdanja za neupućenost.

16 mrtvih i 758 ustreljeno, i još skoro toliko povređeno gumenim mecima ili dejstvom suzavca.

Izrael je inače demonstracije u kojima nijedan Izraelac nije povređen nazvao "terorističkim skupom".

UN chief calls for independent investigation after 16 Palestinians killed near Gaza's border with Israel

BUoQDV9.jpg  Palestinians protest along the Gaza strip border Credit: AFP

31 March 2018 • 6:32am

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres called on Friday for an independent investigation into deadly clashes in Gaza between Palestinians and Israeli troops, while Security Council members urged restraint on both sides.

The council didn't decide on any action or joint message after an emergency meeting. Kuwait convened it hours after the bloodiest day in Gaza since the 2014 cross-border war between Israel and Hamas, the Islamic militant group that rules the coastal strip.

At least 15 Palestinian protesters were killed and more than 750 injured in clashes with Israeli forces on the Gaza border.  

Thousands of Palestinians marched towards the Israeli fence around Gaza as part of large-scale demonstrations supported by Hamas, the militant Islamist group that controls the enclave. 

Israel’s military said that some of the demonstrators turned violent and hurled firebombs and burning tyres at Israeli troops on the other side of the fence. Soldiers fired live ammunition as well rubber bullets and lashes of tear gas dropped by drones.  

Mr Guterres wanted "an independent and transparent investigation" into the violence, spokesman Farhan Haq said.

ftdEW0B.jpg
Palestinians marching past the tent city erected to commermoate Land Day, when six Arab Israelis were killed during 1976 demonstrations against Israeli confiscations of Arab land Credit: MAHMUD HAMS/ AFP

Palestinian Ambassador Riyad Mansour said he was disappointed the Security Council didn't coalesce to condemn what he called a "heinous massacre" of peaceful demonstrators, or to support his call to provide protection for Palestinian civilians.

"We expect the Security Council to shoulder its responsibility" and "defuse this volatile situation, which clearly constitutes a threat to international peace and security," Mansour said.

Israeli Ambassador Danny Danon said "the international community must not be deceived" by what he termed "a well-organised and violent terror-gathering" under the banner of a peaceful march.

"The Palestinians sunk to a new deceitful low so that they could use the UN to spread lies about Israel" while its representatives weren't there because of the Passover holiday, Danon said in a statement.

YfF1hIM.jpg
Teargas canisters fired by Israeli troops fall down on Palestinians during a demonstration near the Gaza Strip border  Credit: AP

The violence comes at the start of a tense period which will culminate in the opening of the controversial US embassy in Jerusalem in May and the 70th anniversary of what Palestinians call “The Nakba” - the mass displacement of Arabs during the 1948 war with Israel. 

Friday’s demonstrations were billed as the start of the “Great March of Return”, in which Palestinian refugees will demand to be able to return to their 1948 homes in what is today Israel. 

Palestinians have erected camp sites of tents at five locations along the Gaza border and plan to move the tents closer and closer to the border as the May 15 Nakba anniversary nears.     

“At the peak of the attack on the Palestinian cause - by Trump’s move on Jerusalem - the Palestinians reiterate that they are sticking to their land,” said Ismail Haniyeh, Hamas’ political leader. 

4cPaYIf.jpg
A wounded Palestinian demonstrator is being moved away from the site after the intervention of Israeli security forces  Credit: Getty

The group said the people killed “sacrificed their souls for the sake of the great revolution which precedes the great return”.

Israel said the marches were “a dangerous, premeditated provocation meant to fan the flames of conflict and increase tension”. 

“The Hamas terror organisation cynically uses women and children, sending them to the security fence and endangering their lives,” the Israeli military said. 

The health ministry in Gaza said 16 Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces.

More than 1,400 were injured, including 758 by live fire, with the remainder hurt by rubber bullets and tear gas inhalation, it said.

spbRrE2.jpg
A wounded Palestinian is evacuated during clashes ahead of a march along the srael border with Gaza Credit:  MOHAMMED SALEM/ REUTERS

Turkey accused Israel of using "disproportionate force” in confronting the protesters. 

The demonstrations were largely ignored by the leadership of the Palestinian Authority in the occupied West Bank, who have been locked in a decade-long fierce rivalry with Hamas for leadership of the Palestinian movement. 

X82KqAN.jpg
A Palestinian youth being carried on a stretcher after being injured during demonstrations on Friday Credit: MOHAMMED ABED/AFP

Israeli Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman said in a Twitter post directed to Gazans in both Hebrew and Arabic that "Hamas's leadership is playing with your life."

"Anyone who approaches the fence today will be putting themselves in danger."

US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital in December has infuriated Palestinians, who claim its annexed eastern sector as the capital of their future state.

Hamas has fought three wars with Israel since 2008.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/30/israel-shelling-kills-palestinian-farmer-ahead-major-gaza-protests/

jel lik zaista izjavio ovo ili je blic lose preveo?

Manelis je negirao optužbe o prekomernoj upotrebi sile u Gazi, navodeći da su ubijeni imali između 18 i 30 godina i da su umešani u nasilje, te da su pripadnici militantnih frakcija.

On kaže da palestinski zvaničnici iz Gaze preteruju sa brojem povređenih, dodajući da je od bojeve municije ranjeno samo nekoliko desetina osoba, a da je većina potresena od suzavca i drugih sredstava za rasterivanje mase.

Zavisi koji mediji se citaju - plusi, u Evropi se lako mesa anti-semitizam sa kritikom Izraela.

https://www.theguardian.com/international

Isto tako, nece biti da je Hamas goloruk a jos manje njihov (bivsi) sponzor Iran. O tome kako su ocistili Gazu od rivala da ne pricamo ili kako kontrolisu svaki pokret u Gazi, ukljucujuci i spontane demonstracije.

Trece, Palestinci imaju pravo na povratak ali im surovanje sa Iranom ili KSA nece mnogo pomoci kao sto nije ni u proslosti.

2 minutes ago, Anduril said:

Isto tako, nece biti da je Hamas goloruk a jos manje njihov (bivsi) sponzor Iran. O tome kako su ocistili Gazu od rivala da ne pricamo ili kako kontrolisu svaki pokret u Gazi, ukljucujuci i spontane demonstracije.

Trece, Palestinci imaju pravo na povratak ali im surovanje sa Iranom ili KSA nece mnogo pomoci kao sto nije ni u proslosti....

... sto ce reci da ih treba mlatiti svakom prilikom :fantom: 

Ne, ne znaci, posto ovo sto radi Izrael jeste zlocin - od redovnog pucanja na civile bojevom municijom do izgradnje naselja. Ali, palenstinske politicke frakcije nisu nista bolje ili manje autoritarne, nego samo slabije organizovane i korumpiranije. Da mogu, ocistili bi Izrael za cas posla.

1 minute ago, Anduril said:

Ne, ne znaci, posto ovo sto radi Izrael jeste zlocin - od redovnog pucanja na civile bojevom municijom do izgradnje naselja. Ali, palenstinske politicke frakcije nisu nista bolje ili manje autoritarne, nego samo slabije organizovane i korumpiranije. Da mogu, ocistili bi Izrael za cas posla.

a zasto je to potrebno naglasiti u trenutku kad vojska puca po nenaoruzanim civilima?

sve da si potpuno u pravu, cemu to: ali i nastavak recenice?

5 minutes ago, Anduril said:

Da mogu, ocistili bi Izrael za cas posla.

Naravno, obaska sto je opste poznato da se to najbolje predupredjuje urednim i redovnim pucanjem po civilima :sleep:

2 hours ago, Anduril said:

Zavisi koji mediji se citaju - plusi, u Evropi se lako mesa anti-semitizam sa kritikom Izraela.

Trece, Palestinci imaju pravo na povratak ali im surovanje sa Iranom ili KSA nece mnogo pomoci kao sto nije ni u proslosti.

Možda da se obrate AIPAC-u za pomoć?

Znamo da im je u prošlosti neverovatno dobro donela i kooperativnost Fatah-a.

3 hours ago, Anduril said:

Cudi me da si uzeo Guardinan ciji je prvi naslov za Palestince bio "died in clashes".

No, za sada je Guardian vise zabrinut Korbinovim navodnim anti-semitizmom.

The Observer view: only action, not words, can purge this evil from Labour

Observer editorial

• Krošek locked this topic
  • Krošek unlocked this topic
  • Krošek pinned this topic