Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• bus

• iDemo

• jms_uk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

reketi umesto štapova za hokej

"On one side is the late Jack Purcell of Guelph, Ontario – a one-time world badminton champion.

On the other is the late Jack Purcell of Ottawa – also known as the stick doctor. He was famous for collecting broken hockey sticks and fixing them in his basement to donate to local children. Jack Purcell Park in Ottawa’s Centretown is named after him.

So why are there giant badminton rackets adorning the park pathway?"

Chenier says the design was changed when the gaff was revealed. The rackets were changed to not include strings. :D They are now “intended to represent an urban forest.

Wrong-Jack-Purcell_073129836499.jpg

Passers-by had a lot of ideas of what the tall pole and hoop structures were. But no one we spoke to said they looked like trees. Guesses ranged from Olympic rings to giant lollipops :lol:  to quidditch goals from the Harry Potter series :lol: . Arguably the most appropriate guess was giant question marks."

Edited by mei
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

U kopenhagenu napeto I neizvsno Kao I uvek

http://cphpost.dk/news/new-pant-boxes-placed-around-copenhagen.10218.html

New pant boxes placed around Copenhagen

Pant collectors shouldn't have to stick their hands down the trash anymore

What do you do with your finished beer on a hot summer's day if there are no pant collectors in sight? Whatever you do, don't leave it in the rubbish bins, where only the most committed collectors are willing to go.

From now on, you can look around for the city's new wooden boxes and leave your returnable cans and bottles in there.

Wooden pant boxes

The non-profit organisation Pantbørsen and Illegal Magazine are now placing wooden pant boxes in the city parks to make the job a little easier and less dirty for the pant collectors, the people who make a living picking up and returning beer cans and bottles to claim the deposit.

People enjoying beers outside can then get rid of their cans without throwing them into the trash, and the collectors can get the pant without having to get their hands dirty.

Millions going to waste

Michael Lodberg Olsen, the editor of Illegal Magazine, said that 143 million kroner worth of pant is lost every year, and that the money could potentially help people in need.

"Many of those millions probably disappear into our rubbish bins," he said.

"We hope that Copenhageners will take part in shedding light on this pant surplus as a hidden treasure that can create welfare for some of society's most sensitive groups."

Starting in Vesterbro

Pantbørsen and Illegal Magazine encourage people all around Denmark to place boxes in their own backyards to help the pant collectors.

The first box was put out today on Sønder Boulevard in Vesterbro in Copenhagen.

Edited by Krampa

Мој локални лист коначно се поздравља са читавим светом... у ваљда петој инкарнацији свог сајта. Откако је мој бивши цимер дигао сидро одатле, има томе десетак година, ово иде са зла на горе. Ево како сајт изгледа овог тренутка.

jC7q9g31eXQc6.jpg

Uzmi ti to pod svoje.

Не пада ми на памет. У року од три месеца бих гарант спаковао неку диверзију и замерио се прво власнику а онда и бар десеторици локалних политичара. Можда би се неко обрадовао да не види ниједног попа на насловној страни за то време...

Na jedno pljuvanje uzvraća se sa dva pljuvanja, potom slede šamar i dva desna krošea. Pa se ti kači sa vozačima autobusa.

То је тај истанбулски сценарио који неки прижељкују са Апексом и Бус Плусом.

U kopenhagenu napeto I neizvsno Kao I uvek...

У тим новинама најављују да Карлсберг оће да завлада светом :kralj:

То је тај истанбулски сценарио који неки прижељкују са Апексом и Бус Плусом.

У тим новинама најављују да Карлсберг оће да завлада светом :kralj:

ako bude bozije pravde, karlsberg ce postati big brader. da nas sviju hrani hmeljom i medom...

mada nije sve dosadno, ima tu i sokantnih vesti  :o

Two officers wrote out speeding tickets to foreigners and kept the money for themselves

Two police officers have been detained and face charges relating to five cases in which they allegedly handed out speeding tickets to tourists and afterwards kept the cash, according to accusations by the independent police complaints authority, DPU.

http://cphpost.dk/news/police-accused-of-keeping-cash-after-fining-tourists.10227.html

ali ono sto dozvanja u lokalnim medijima je da najvjerovatnije ostajemo bez premijerke, koja treba da se seli na direktorsko mjesto sefa evropske unije. ako to prodje gazda nato-a i evrope bice danci, zemlja od 5 miliona ljudi. 

Edited by Krampa

Tyrion Lannister izgleda ima simpatizere down under.

Man saved by laptop and passerby after crossbow attack

Police say the 56-year-old victim was carrying a laptop on his driveway in Somersby when a man shot a loaded crossbow at him. When the bolt hit the man's laptop, the attacker ran at the 56-year-old, striking him in the head with an axe.

The pair began to struggle, before another man stepped in to help. The 56-year-old man was taken to hospital with a head wound. The 49-year-old man was arrested and police say they took a crossbow, knives and a piece of wire from him. He was charged with attempted murder and malicious wounding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...