IGNORED

šta štampa vaša lokalna štampa

Viloticka

peking je 100km od pustinje i voda je veliki problem.cuo sam za ovaj projekat pre par godina, zvuci kao SF, a za par meseci se izgleda pusta u rad.http://www.chinadail...nt_15970395.htmThe project, the world's largest water diversion, is designed to take water from the Yangtze River in the south via eastern, middle, and western routes to satisfy the water demand in the arid northern region of China.0013729e47711220ef0523.jpg

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• bus

• iDemo

• jms_uk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kaj mi imamo kraljevski topik? Demit..

odlicna vest. sad niko vise nece pominjati levesonov izvestaj, gotovo sa problemima.
Ali baš doslovno.. :lol:
lisa o'carroll @lisaocarroll BBC reporter Norman Smith pulled off Leveson debate to discuss royal baby and the, er, constitutional position of new born
Edited by Roger Sanchez

Zašto se hvaliti? Manevar ko manevar, zna čoek znanje.. Veća bi vijest bila kako je to idiotski popratila Sanjina redakcija, pa osmijesi, pa 'poklonio tvornicu radnicima', pa onda ipak Čabru, pa radnicima i Čabru... Ima li glupljeg bićoida na svijetu od mainstream hrvackog nounara? Nema sestro..Nisam skužio jel i Drvar poklonio Čabrajama..

Zašto se hvaliti? Manevar ko manevar, zna čoek znanje.. Veća bi vijest bila kako je to idiotski popratila Sanjina redakcija, pa osmijesi, pa 'poklonio tvornicu radnicima', pa onda ipak Čabru, pa radnicima i Čabru... Ima li glupljeg bićoida na svijetu od mainstream hrvackog nounara? Nema sestro..Nisam skužio jel i Drvar poklonio Čabrajama..
Sto jes jes pobedjujete u najjacoj konkurenciji u regionu.http://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/srbija.php?yyyy=2012&mm=11&dd=30&nav_id=664758Uoci izvor Tanjuga a pise u Politici sa ilustracijom jurisnog topa iz Velikog Otadzbinskog Rata na portalu boljem od BBCa prema izjavi tadasnjeg direktora koga znate sa njihovog foruma.
Taxi driver refuses to pick up singer GurrumulA Melbourne taxi driver has been accused of being racist for refusing to pick up award-winning Indigenous singer Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu. The blind performer had finished a concert at the Palais Theatre in St Kilda last night and was guided to a taxi waiting at the side stage door. Mr Yunupingu's manager, Mark Grose, says the driver looked at the singer, said "no", then locked his car and drove off."I'm not kidding. I was absolutely gobsmacked," Mr Grose told ABC local radio. "He refused to take the fare for whatever reason. It's a mystery, but there's only one reason I can think of. "Well he just looked at the colour of his skin and said 'that's it, I'm not taking him'. There's no other explanation."Mr Grose says he was doubly shocked when he realised the driver was either Indian or Pakistani. :mellow:He says it is not the first time this type of thing has happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Rotterdam researchers find out why Rudolph's nose is redSanta Claus’ reindeer Rudolph has a red nose because of the way his body deals with cold temperatures, according to a team of researchers from Rotterdam’s Erasmus University and from Norway.Professor Can Ince and the team discovered reindeer have a high number of blood vessels in their noses, which are important in temperature regulation when it gets very cold. This leads to their noses turning bright pink.‘These factors explain why the nose of Rudolph, the lead flying reindeer employed by Santa Claus to pull his sleigh, is red and well-adapted to carrying out his duties in extreme temperatures.’ Ince and the co-authors wrote in their study. The research is published in the British Medical Journal and has implications for human health.The study involved five healthy volunteers, and two adult reindeer from Tromsø, Norway, which is located near the North Pole.http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2012/12/rotterdam_researchers_find_out.php

• 5 weeks later...

Man outsources own IT jobFri, 18 Jan 2013 6:11 AM EmailMore"Bob" the software engineer was becoming a modern workplace legend on Thursday as word spread that he had secretly outsourced his own job to China and sat at his desk watching cat videos.The tale of Bob blazed across the internet after being told in a Verizon security team blog post about the most "memorable" case investigators handled last year.What started as a look into a mysterious secure connection from China to a US-based company's network ended with the discovery that a worker was idling away time at his desk while a Chinese consulting firm did his job at a fraction of his salary.Evidence even suggested he had the same scam going at other companies, according to the blog post by Andrew Valentine of the Verizon RISK Team."All told, it looked like he earned several hundred thousand dollars a year, and only had to pay the Chinese consulting firm about fifty grand annually," Valentine said."The best part? For the last several years in a row he received excellent remarks. His code was clean, well-written, and submitted in a timely fashion."Bob's quarterly performance reviews consistently described him as "the best developer in the building," according to Valentine.Bob provided secure access to his company's network so Chinese consultants could work on computer code while he was at his desk, giving the appearance he was doing his job, the investigation determined.Examination of web browsing history showed that a typical work day for Bob consisted of surfing Reddit and watching cat videos online before going to lunch.He spent afternoons at online commerce site eBay as well as social networks Facebook and LinkedIn, and then end his "work" days with an email updating bosses on projects, Valentine said.Verizon did not identify the company or the worker, describing him as an inoffensive, quiet family man in his mid-40s who had been with the company a long time and whom "you wouldn't look at twice in an elevator".