• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• bus

• iDemo

• jms_uk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D trebalo je. nego zaboravih (privatne stvari me okupirase juce i danas), iako je to glavna vest ovde danima - "dolazi Obama, ali se ne zna gde ce se tacno pojaviti, pa da li ce doci u parlament, pa koliko ce ostati etc."ovde je obamania dosla dotle da me je cak i jedan taksista, u toku voznje, onako neobavezno i iz cista mira pitao da li smatram da ce Obama doneti bitne promene u svetu.

The "last" bag of Woolworths pic'n'mix has sold for more than ?14,500 at an online auction.The souvenir from the collapsed retail chain received 115 bids before finally being sold to the highest bidder on eBay at midday on Saturday.Ed Adams, a Woolworths store manager, filled the pic'n'mix just before his shop in Petts Wood, Bromley, south London, closed for the last time.The money will go to the Retail Trust, a charity for retail industry workers."I am really proud and excited to see such an enormous sum has been raised for the last bag of pic'n'mix," said Mr Adams."Retail Trust is a fantastic organisation that has helped so many people like me."Worthwhile causeThe 800g bag includes fizzy cola bottles, rhubarb & custards, strawberry bon bons, Turkish delight, white mice and pineapple cubes.Nigel Rothband, Retail Trust chief executive, said: "It's taken us by surprise. It's very exciting and much more than we were expecting."The bag has been officially certified by Woolworths' administrators, Deloitte, as the last one.A spokesman said: "The administrators of Woolworths PLC have consented to the sale of this item for the benefit of Retail Trust.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7903509.stm?lsspicture1r.png
ovde je obamania dosla dotle da me je cak i jedan taksista, u toku voznje, onako neobavezno i iz cista mira pitao da li smatram da ce Obama doneti bitne promene u svetu.
mei, šta misliš kako će se odraziti Obamina pobeda na uspeh Zorane Pavić na izborima za prvu damu KDP-a?
mei, šta misliš kako će se odraziti Obamina pobeda na uspeh Zorane Pavić na izborima za prvu damu KDP-a?
dva dana nakon Obamine posete, u trznom centru pored mene su duge linije ljudi ispred kasa, otvorene su sve kase sto je retkost, cak i menadzeri rade za njima da bi postigli da usluze gradjane. pitam se sta je? kad ono lotto 6/49 jackpot za danas 48 miliona dolara (drugi najveci u kanadskoj istoriji).ovo cu najpre da prodiskutujem sa taksistima, pa sa tim inputom da odradim significance test za Zoranu -_- .
cool.gifavalonswimmer-420x0.jpg
Nije to ništa :ph34r:Do Holiday Snaps Reveal lucky escape?At first glance, this photo seems like a typical holiday snap ? five friends having a splash. But take a look at the bottom left corner and you will spot an ominous, grey shadow.shark_450x300.jpgDid Briton David Murphy and his friends have a near miss or was it just a uniquely shark-like reflection in the Sydney Harbour waters? The picture has divided the Australian city, which has suffered three shark attacks in as many weeks.'A few friends suggested we had a lucky escape,' said gap year worker Mr Murphy, 22.The photo was taken by a friend at a work party off the aptly-named Shark Island in the harbour. 'There were over 80 of us in the water. There was no panic. Everyone was just having fun,' added the barman, of Harrow, north-west London.He saw the sinister shape only when the picture appeared on Facebook.
For sale: nagging wife, very high maintenanceA British man fed up with his wife's complaints has advertised her for sale - and received a number of offers."Nagging Wife. No Tax, No MOT (ministry of transport test). Very high maintenance - some rust," wrote Gary Bates, 38, in a small ad in British classifieds magazine Trade-It, more usually used to buy and sell cars or household goods.Mr Bates, a self-employed builder from Gloucestershire, south-west England, snapped after his wife Donna got on his nerves while she was watching television and decided to place the ad as a joke."She was nagging me for doing something small, while she was watching some rubbish on TV," he said."So I just thought I'd put an ad in to get rid of her.