• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• bus

• iDemo

• jms_uk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mogao je i neku curu da mazne, kako je krenuo. The son I never had ;-)
Mozda je i maznuo al' nije bilo pol-korektno da i to napishu, stite coveku privatnost. Sto bi uostalom skrenuo s puta da je bio sam u kolima - nego - ono - zanela se mala a on izgubio kontrolu...

:D

By the Associated Press (on yahoo.ca)STOW, Ohio - An Ohio man may have tipped off his intentions when he stood in line at a bank wearing a ski mask before staging a holdup. Police in Stow say Feliks Goldshtein was arrested following a brief car chase. Police say the teller asked the man to take off the mask before being served. The man displayed what turned out to be a toy gun and demanded money from the teller. He made off with an undisclosed amount. Police Captain Rick Myers says it's unusual for a masked robber to wait in line at a bank. The 24-year-old man was jailed on charges of aggravated robbery and failure to comply with a police order.
Bride's advert for wedding guestsA bride from Eastern Europe who is marrying in London is advertising for "decent" guests to fill her side of the church.The Ukrainian woman's family are all at home, and only her parents can be at the ceremony.So the woman, whose identity has not been disclosed, has posted a free ad on classifieds website Gumtree looking for 30 people to sit with her.She also wants volunteers to be bridesmaids, groomsmen and ushers.The woman says in the advertisement: "I'm having a large mixed wedding of about 150 people."My partner has loads of family around to invite to the wedding. Unfortunately for me, my family are all in Ukraine so they all can't make it. Only my mum and dad will be there."Volunteers have to send a photograph and write about themselves, but in return they get invited to the reception.Gumtree trends analyst Trisha Routledge said: "For brides and grooms whose family live abroad, it must be tough not to have them there on the most special day of your life."It's great to see that they're finding other ways of filling the seats, whilst offering some lucky people the chance to go to a wedding for free - and you never know who you might meet."

Vo imja Otca :blink:

"I did not tell the students because they just would have worried," Mr Hughes, 50, said."It was just having a cruise, it wasn't showing attack behaviour."
0,,6439842,00.jpgA SURF school owner has defended his failure to warn his class that a large shark was swimming close to teenagers on a popular New South Wales beach. story

nesto vise od pedeset putnika iz Otave, od 9 do preko 70 godina, je napunilo bus i krenulo putem Vasingtona gde ce prisustvovati inauguraciji novog US presidenta. vise info-a o tome zasto su inspirisani Obamom: ovde.obusyz0.png

Vidim svi australijski Qriri se raspisali:Drug lord loaned $60,000 to down-and-out starJanuary 24, 2009 12:00am0,,6454752,00.jpgAlleged connection ... Jelena Dokic and Anthony Giannarelli. JELENA Dokic is being hunted over an alleged $60,000 debt to a convicted Melbourne drug trafficker.The darling of the Australian Open is accused of owing the money to dead drug importer John Anthony Giannarelli. And his family wants a slice of Dokic's Australian Open pay packet, which amounts to more than $50,000 so far.