IGNORED

šta štampa vaša lokalna štampa

Viloticka

Za one koji su mislili da znaju sta znaci "bogu iza nogu" sintagma...

Afternoon All,Just for info. The local service station at XYZ is ?Under New Management?.Unfortunately, the new management has not shown up yet.As such there is no fuel available at XYZ. Please plan your travel accordingly if you are visiting us over the next couple of weeks.We will be holding an emergency supply of diesel only.We will keep you informed of developments.RegardsMiki
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• bus

• iDemo

• jms_uk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dog leash goths 'hounded off bus'A goth who leads his girlfriend around with a dog lead and collar was stopped from getting on a bus amid fears for passenger safety, a bus firm confirmed.
ceo clanak i slika ovde.

TOPEKA, Kansas (AP) -- The son of Gov. Kathleen Sebelius is peddling a board game titled "Don't Drop the Soap," a prison-themed game he created as part of a class project at the Rhode Island School of Design.John Sebelius, 23, has the backing of his mother and father, U.S. Magistrate Judge Gary Sebelius. The governor's spokeswoman, Nicole Corcoran, said both parents "are very proud of their son John's creativity and talent."John Sebelius is selling the game on his Internet site for $34.99, plus packaging, shipping and handling. The contact information on the Web site lists the address of the governor's mansion. Corcoran said the address will change when John Sebelius moves.The game also goes on sale starting January 31 at a shop called Hobbs in the college town of Lawrence."Fight your way through 6 different exciting locations in hopes of being granted parole," the site says. "Escape prison riots in The Yard, slip glass into a mob boss' lasagna in the Cafeteria, steal painkillers from the nurse's desk in the Infirmary."The game includes five tokens representing a bag of cocaine, a handgun and three characters: wheelchair-using 'Wheelz," muscle-flexing "Anferny" and business suit-clad "Sal 'the Butcher."'Corcoran said John Sebelius sought legal advice to be sure he followed proper requirements, and he even took out a loan to pay for the production of his work."This game is intended for mature audiences -- not children -- and is simply intended for entertainment," Corcoran said

Na Yahoo Canadi, ali o UKu. Ajoooooj :lolol:

LONDON (Reuters) - A chain of retail stores in Britain has withdrawn the sale of beds named Lolita and designed for six-year-old girls after furious parents pointed out that the name was synonymous with sexually active pre-teens.ADVERTISEMENT Woolworths said staff who administer the web site selling the beds were not aware of the connection.In "Lolita," a 1955 novel by Vladimir Nabokov, the narrator becomes sexually involved with his 12-year-old stepdaughter -- but Woolworths staff had not heard of the classic novel or two subsequent films based on it.Hence they saw nothing wrong with advertising the Lolita Midsleeper Combi, a whitewashed wooden bed with pull-out desk and cupboard intended for girls aged about six until a concerned mother raised the alarm on a parenting website."What seems to have happened is the staff who run the website had never heard of Lolita, and to be honest no one else here had either," a spokesman told British newspapers."We had to look it up on (online encyclopedia) Wikipedia. But we certainly know who she is now."Woolworths said the product had now been dropped."Now this has been brought to our attention, the product has been removed from sale with immediate effect," the chain said."We will be talking to the supplier with regard to how the branding came about."(Reporting by Peter Apps, editing by Paul Casciato)
  • 3 weeks later...

Evo automatski prevedeno odavde(uz malo cut and paste i ako sam negde promasila, izvin'te)

Serbian embassy find movies Eurosong 'outrageous'The frills of Milena and Mirjana, supposedly Serb assistants of Eurosong-host Bart Peeters, noticed by the embassy of Serbia in Brussels. 'Unnecessary and outrageous', says in a press release. Milena and Mirjana, in reality two actresses from the Flemish improvisatiemilieu :rolleyes: are in almost every Eurosong-movie very good in ditching vodka, and recently they also appeared to hide stolen mobile phones under their fur caps.Last week the duo already aroused resentment by Serbs who live in Flanders. Meanwhile, the section even attracted the attention of the Serbian embassy. This, despite the historic events on the home front, found the time to respond in a press release. It regretted that Eurosong paints a negative picture of the Serbian people.
inace, nemam tv, pa ne mogu da imam ni misljenje :) Edited by baklavica
  • 3 weeks later...

Stampa stampa slike i to sve zene :s_w: Cecilia ex-sarkozy se udaje sad u nedelju u NYC:1.jpgMylene Farmer objavila poster kao najavu za koncert koji "deranzira" da li se ubila, da su je pregazili da to znaci da zavrsava karijeru, sta je htela da kaze ovom pozom:mylene-farmer-2491879.jpgza to vreme PreSednica se slika,pitanje je "da li je ovo lepo od jedne Prve Dame?" :lol:carla-bruni-2486542.jpgEx-Prva Dama Bernadette Chirac posle 40 godine vladavine u regionu Correze, predala vladavinu nad departmanom socijalistima_40576853_afpsark_chirac203.jpgi hvala Amy sto se angazovala u kampanji protiv raka dojke:amy-winehouse-2492013.jpg

Edited by msmodesty

Dakle, ovo ne mozes izmisliti:==============New Zealand man claims 'rape by Aussie wombat'A New Zealand man has been sentenced to 75 hours' community service for telling police he was being raped by a wombat*.Arthur Ross Cradock of Motueka rang police to ask for help on February 11, The Nelson Mail reported.In a later call to police, Cradock retracted the wombat rape complaint, but said the incident had left him with an Australian accent."Apart from speaking Australian now, I'm pretty all right you know," Mr Cradock told an emergency operator. --->----*wombat : 640822879.jpg=== :rolf:

New Zealand man claims 'rape by Aussie wombat'
Lokalni komicarski talenat stice svetsku slavu... Svako ko je (kao ja) na regularnoj bazi isfrustriran pokusajima da zavrsi neki posao preko telefona moze da razume coveka. Doci do osobe koja u stvari zeli da razgovara o problemu (i uopste je za to kvalifikovana) je postala prava umetnost... Sve sto se dobijaju su automatske centrale, "pritisnite 1, 2 ili 3" ili tele-operateri u prijateljskom Bangaloru koji pricaju na necemu sto je njihova ideja o tome sta je engleski jezik... Dobro, to zadnje jos ne vazi (valjda) za policiju, ali je sve ovo skupa postalo veoma rasireno za telefonske komunikacije, posebno sa "nedodirljivima". Bice ovoga jos vise.robert_narrowweb__300x323,0.jpgKiwi 'wombat rape' caller goes global...A show researcher has interviewed Cradock by phone for an item that will be broadcast on a new BBC series of the talk show in England.The show was among a host of overseas media to have picked up the item after the Nelson Mail's story last week on Cradock......Cradock told the Mail that a threat he had made to "smash the filth" if the police arrived at his home that night, was triggered by him wanting to talk to the Motueka police about them "leaning" on a family member over a statement they sought on another matter."I dialled 111, and they asked, 'fire, police or ambulance'. I said I wanted to talk to the Motueka police, and they said it had to be an emergency, so I hung up and then called back, and they said the same thing, so I said 'okay, I've just been raped by a wombat'. They pulled the pin on the call."...He then tried to withdraw the complaint. "I'll retract the rape complaint from the wombat, because he's pulled out," Cradock told the operator at the communications centre."Apart from speaking Australian now, I'm pretty all right you know," he added. :lolol:...

Deset razloga po kojima ces imati nizi status na poslu:

1. Imati baby sitter ili zenu koja ti cisti kucu
  2. Posedovati pravo krzno
  3. Poboljsati spoljni izgled pomocu operacije
  4. Ici nedeljom u crkvu
  5. Muz koji je 15 godina mladji od tebe
  6. Zena 15 godina mladja od tebe
  7. Posedovati Iphone
  8. Ici na terapiju kod psihologa
  9. Angazovati se u crkvi
  10. Biti singl sa intenzivnim ljubavnim zivotom

Aftonbladet.seKliknuti na sliku koja pokazuje zenu sa usisivacem