IGNORED

šta štampa vaša lokalna štampa

Viloticka

April 16, 2008"Hip Belgrade deserves all the buzz"by Tom Marchant for Metro World News"Warn-torn Belgrade may sound like an unlikely holiday destination, but the Serbian capital has been busy winning over European travelers who find it's one of the hottest city-break spots on the continent....Venues like Ben Akiba, Club Mama and The Federal Association Of Globe Trotters will give you a great flavor of the hidden treasures of Belgrade nightlife....I could also write volumes ( :o ) on the great local cuisine and which galleries and monuments to visit, but i will leave that for the local to tell you. After all, you'll need an icebreaker for your first conversation at the bar."Page 27 of PDF

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• bus

• iDemo

• jms_uk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jao, ja sam danas cula u dva navrata nesto o nekakvim kuchecim fejs-liftinzima, i mislim da sam upecala i deo intervjua sa gospodjom koja se bavi istima, ali moracu da pronadjem nesto napismeno kasnije...Zurim kod zubara :twak:

• 2 weeks later...

The Australian Financial Review, April 27-28 2008strana L6, posle What's on po 'glavnim' gradovima Australije ide Traveller's picks gde, izmedju najave The Boss-ovog koncerta u Londonu & moto trke 'The Isle of Man Tourist Trophy Moto Races' stoji "Novi Sad, Exit is the biggest music festival in south-east Europe...". http://www.exitfest.org

Prica prva - covek rodjen ovde al' jos uvek nailazi na neke druge koji ga salju kuci:http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/a-true-...9839545867.html

I have never used the term "fair dinkum" in a serious context. I am not someone that would be described as "having a fair go" (I am ruthless in the pursuit of success) and I think that "she'll be right" is an adequate way to describe a woman's imminent correctness but never anything else.If those three verbal atrocities define being Australian, I suppose that makes me an articulate "wog".
Ovo je manje-vishe "Medju nama" (ili "Odjeci i reagovanja") deo tako da cemo da kazemo da nije relevantno... Na jednom nivou.Druga prica - covek prodaje svoj rodjeni bubreg (za $50k) ne bi li "detetu obezbedio buducnost":http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/please...9839554187.html
Please, buy my kidney to secure her future

Jos uvek nepoznata osoba dobila 135 miliona kruna (malo vise od cifre u evrima). Dobitak iz snova. Dobitnik jos uvek ne zna koliko je tezak. Srecnika traze preko novina. Brojevi izvuceni jos 31. marta. Uplacena kombinacija za deset nedelja. Ostalo jos cetiri nedelje. Do sada najveci dobitak u Svedskoj. Prosli najveci dobitak je bio 102 miliona kruna. Da bi se lova dobila treba naravno pokazati papirce. Bas bi bila (licna) tragedija da je osoba nemarna pa izgubila talon.

• 2 weeks later...

Ovaj krokodil, međutim, nije ostao bez ručka... Severna Teritorija, Australija:croc-shark-080523-2.jpgCroc chomps on sharkTHERE'S no need to be scared of sharks when you're in the Northern Territory - the crocs usually get to them first.Paul van Bruggen snapped these amazing pictures of a 2.5m saltie dining out on a shark on the banks of the Daly River, The Northern Territory News reports.

šta kaže onaj ribar, krokoš baš 'teo ajkulu da večera,možda mu preporučili da smrša uz onog Atkinsa.. 'ajkula za jednu osobu bez, priloga molim' :rolleyes:

ExitMusicJuly 12-15, Novi Sad, SerbiaThe pitch: Want a music festival a little bit different from the rest? How about in the middle of the beautiful Serbian countryside with the event itself housed in a 16th Century fort? Want more? The Sex Pistols, Primal Scream, The Gossip and Paul Weller oughta do it for you.Info/booking: www.exitfest.org Tickets Dhs400 from www.etickets.to. Vreme, mesto - tu smo negde. Uostalom, kao da je to nekom bitno... :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Nije moja lokalna stampa, mada videh na BBC-u :)Covek prodaje ceo svoj zivot na aukciji

Ian Usher, from Darlington, who emigrated to Australia six years ago, is selling his house, friends and job on internet auction site eBay.The 44-year-old said he hoped to earn about ?185,000 for his Perth lifestyle.Just over five hours after bidding opened on Sunday, the highest offer was just over ?314,000.Up for auction is his three-bedroom home in the western Australian city and everything inside it, including his car, motorcycle, jet ski and parachuting gear. On the day it's all sold and settled, I intend to walk out of my front door with my wallet in one pocket and my passport in the other, nothing else at allIan UsherHe is also selling an introduction to his friends and a trial run at his job.
  • 3 weeks later...

Dakle, mislim da ovo moze samo u Australiji:==============Australian man spent $1000 a week on beerJuly 15, 2008, 10:03 amSYDNEY (Reuters) - An Australian man convicted of his seventh drink-driving charge was spending about $1000 a week on beer -- enough to buy more than 2,500 small bottles a month, a newspaper said on Tuesday.The heartbroken construction worker began drowning his sorrows after breaking up with his partner five years ago, the Northern Territory News said, quoting his defence lawyer as telling a court in Australia's remote, tropical north.The magistrate declined to jail the father of four, Michael Leary, noting he had quit drinking since his latest arrest, but he banned Leary from buying or even holding a beer for 12 months.The magistrate also poked fun at Leary's favourite beer, Melbourne Bitter, in a part of the country where drinkers can be as loyal to beer brands as they are to football teams."(That is) poor judgement on two counts there -- drinking that much and drinking Melbourne Bitter," magistrate Vince Luppino was quoted as saying. :rolf: