IGNORED

Electro prćija

Idioteque

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Join Lou for a 45-minute adventure through techno, dub, hip-hop, electronica and other sounds guaranteed to get your booty twitching. Your host will spin all sorts of beat-related music under the Creative Commons license, with a special nod to tracks that come from the almighty Free Music Archive.
http://wfmu.org/playlists/DQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIAYg-Sq5o

Distant Shores is Petar Dundov’s follow up to the 2008 hit single Oasis, taken from his “Escapements” album, and it picks up the stick precisely where the previous runner left it. Warm, lush never ending layers of overlapping melodies get synchronized with the coziest Detroit pads, symphonic patterns, and harmonic chords, all leading to a twelve and a half minutes symbiosis of heart tearing emotion and multiple aural orgasms if experienced on the dance floor. That’s right, if you enjoyed the spiraling, consecutive and morphing structure and drive Oasis had, you’ll love this one!Quite probably the most luxurious and introspective piece Petar has ever produced, a piece where he comes full circle, taking a single track and covering over fifteen years of active music making career in it; from his early, highly melodic trance roots, through to his more rhythm orientated techno output and his housier tunes recorded under the Soulslider alias, back to his recent “Escapements” album – it’s all here, and it’s all so neatly presented on the heavy audiophile 180 gram vinyl with the holographic art work which, when the record is under the needle, will have your mind surfing on tidal acoustic waves in an adjacent galaxy if you don’t move your eyes away! Petar Dundov has got the job extremely well done. Distant Shores has been out for a short while, and has already made a buzz for itself on a global scale, and has been a regular in DJs record cases for weeks, and hopefully will continue to do so. People eager to hear more of this touching orchestral stuff anno 2010, should go seek out Culoe De Song’s Ambush or Function’s track on the first Sandwell District album teaser [sDLTD1].

ajme kako sam se napio kad je on nastupao na zatvaranju Contrasta jujujujuju.jedini black out in my lifetime: cuganje u studenjaku - mrak; dunavski park, votka i borovnica - mrak; taxi - mrak; budim se na terasici u Contrastu, sišao među ljude, prvu ribu koju sam sreo na podijumu pitao: "aj se jebemo", ispalila me i kasnije postala priznata modna kreatorka - mrak; gibam se na podijumu - mrak; budim se u garderobi, namerno opržim kuma cigaretom po leđima jer mi je to bilo funny u tom trenutku - mrak; vaćarim se sa nekom prelepom klinkom u garderobi, izbija tuča, žurka se prekida i nas dvoje zatečeni u garderobi morali da radimo kao garderoberi i da vraćamo jakne posetiocima - mrak; budi me kontrolor u busu, traži kartu a ja mu: "mrš u pm" - mrak@topic:Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma Alt Takes (Warp)Flying Lotus: “I’m really into old jazz traditions and I felt Cosmogramma was my jazz record in a sense. In that spirit, for anyone who’s bought the album, we’ve made something they can use to get new tracks and alternate takes from the original Cosmogramma sessions as a gift from us. We’re making a big fuss…”http://flying-lotus.com/trigger
  • 3 weeks later...
Kralj beogradskog podzemlja!
pih, ako je tebe dotični (i ostale gazze, brke, janićevci...) to veče više impresionirao nego pravi
onda dobro. Edited by barrcode

Bio i on, ali je vec oko 00:00 h poceo zecse da se znoji, tako da ono :lol: Uglavnom, vidjen je ponovo oko 04:30 h na Zelenjaku vozeci skejt, iako je sneg padao gotovo romanticno.

• 2 months later...